Losing Chances... Losing Hope... ♥♥

I Will Always Love You ♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was six in the evening then when Yong Hwa got home.. He was really tired of finding another job ...

 

" Hey sweetie.. How was your day? " Shin Hye spoke in soft voice as she getting the bag of Yong Hwa on his back and put it on the table... 

 

" I'm fine but bit tired .. " he responded in a tired voice.. he did not mention to Shin Hye about what happened on there office as well as his job hunting... 

 

" I'm sure you're hungry now... I'll prepare your food .. Just sit back and relax yourself.. " she said and go to the kitchen to prepare his food... 

 

Yong Hwa keep staring to his lovely wife.. How he loved Shin Hye so much that being on her side always makes him the strongest man living... But this time is different.. He can't aford to loose everything.. his child, his wife, his family...

 

 

" Yong are you really ok? " He gasped when he did not know that Shin Hye is already in front of him... 

 

" I'm fine.. I'm just really tired sweetie.. ' he said ..

 

" Well you have to eat dinner now and get some res after.. " as Shin Hye guided him to his seats... 

 

" You will not going to eat ? " he asked her ..

 

" I already done my dinner with Shin Hee.. " she said smiling at him..

 

Yong Hwa pouted on what she said... " Oh come on sweetie eat now... I'll be here.. " she said .. 

 

Then Yong started to eat his dinner... " How's Shin Hee? " he asked 

 

" She's fine but sometimes she really breath very hard... like shw was gasping for some air.. " she said in sad voice and the pain in her heart shows a lot.. 

 

Yong Hwa stop for a while and held Shin Hye's hand.. " Everything will be fine.. " he said trying to ease the pain.. but with in his self he knows that its really hard.. 

 

After the dinner they go indside there room to fix and get some rest.. That night Yong Hwa can't sleep.. He was thinking so hard about the surgery of his daughter... Then he glance to his wife who is peacefully sleeping on his side close to him so much ... He hug her while caressing her face... .

 

" I love you so much.. you and Shin Hee... " he said on a soft voice...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter