A Moment with You ♥♥

I Will Always Love You ♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two das had passed since Shin Hye and Yong Hwa saw each other.. It seems that Shin Hye feel relief that Yong Hwa never bothered her anymore... 

 

" Maybe he realize that we have no chances at all.. " she thought to her self but deep inside her heart was aching so much...

 

She was standing near the window inside her room ... Thinking of Yong Hwa ... She doesn't even know that Yong Hwa was stalking to her outside there house... He was hiding behind the tree where in he will saw the room of Shin Hye.. He wanted to run towards her and hug her tightly and kiss her every corner of her face..He really misses her a lot .. more than anything else... 

 

" Shin I will not give up.. I will make sure that we will be tgether with our children... " Yong Hwa said to his self as he wipe his tears that falls from his eyes... 

 

***********

 

It was 2 pm in the afternoon and Shin Hye feel bored.. Since her two children were not there because Yoo Chun brought them to a amusement park and Mrs. Kang accompanied them , she left alone in there house... She's not in the mood to go out in there house ... But when she get sick staying inside the house, she decided to unwind... 

She went to the nearest beach along the city to breath some fresh air.. As she arrived there, she get out to her car and walk on the sand with barefooted.. 

 

" The weather is cold... But I love it ... No wonder no one was here .. " she said.. 

 

As she was standing on the seashore, letting the sea water smash her barefooted feet, someone grab her that make her balance out of control and lay down on the top of the person..

**************

 

Yong Hwa patiently stalking Shin Hye until afternoon.. When he saw Shin Hye climbed to her car and left the house, he immediately climb up on his car too and follow her until they stop on a beach along the city... 

 

" What will she be doing here? " he asked his self... 

 

When he saw Shn hye went out to her car and walk on a bare footed , he slowly went out to his car too ... He saw Shin Hye was enjoying soaking her feet on the sea water .. He slowly went close to her and grab her hands but Shin Hye make her balance out so sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter