Her Pregnancy, His Concern ♥♥

I Will Always Love You ♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two weeks since Shin Hye left the beautiful city of Seoul and it's been two weeks Yong Hwa searching for them... But there's no trace of Shin Hye and her daughter... He was helpless, haggard and everyone saw that he really loose weight... 

 

 It's early morning when Seo Hyun went to the house of Jung... She really mad and pissed that Yong Hwa keep ignoring her even there engagement party, he postponed it... 

 

" Yah Yong Hwa.. Why aren't you answering your phone.. I keep on calling you since last week and you never shown me your face for almost two weeks ... What is your problem...? " she yelled to Yong Hwa when she saw him walking downstairs in a casual wear...

 

" Just go home Seo Hyun .. I have important things to do today.." he said in a cold tone of voice... 

 

When Yong Hwa was about to take his step, Seo Hyun grab him in his hands...

 

" We have an agreement Yong Hwa... Let me remind you that... You and I will have to get marry first before the agreement settled.. " she said little don't know that she caughton her own words...

 

" So you mean.. until now you never gave money or help for my daughter and Shin ? " Seo Hyun got stuttered on what she said also..

 

" No.. tha... that's not true .. I already gave them money.. " she said in a stuttering voice.. 

 

" No Seo Hyun.. You've said a while that the agreement will be settled after we get married... " he pause and ang grab Seo hyun on her both arms.. " You said before that If I will leave my family, that's the time you will shoulder all the medication and expenses of my family.. You fooled me.. " he said that he can't control his anger..

 

" Yong Hwa you're hurting me.. " Seo Hun said to him but Yong Hwa tight his gripped to her arms that mark some buises to it..

 

" Yong Hwa... let her go.. " Mrs. Jung said to her and run towards them..

 

Yong Hwa release her and give her an intent glare... " This agreement is over.. Don't show you're face to me anymore.. You ... " he pointed Seo Hyun and left them, scared for the first time for his mother and for the second time for Seo Hyun...

 

Yong Hwa immediately went inside his car and automatically start the engine and speed up..

 

" Shin.. I'm so sorry .. Please .. Where are you now.. ?!!" he said between his tears..

 

***********

Shin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter