The Tough Decision ... ( Do or Die ) ♥♥

I Will Always Love You ♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After leaving his son alone, someone called Mr. Jung... 

 

" Ok I'll be there just tell the client to wait for me.. " he said and fix his self and the hang up..

 

********

Yong Hwa had no where to go... He can't find job, His father don't want to help them.. He was walking alon the street helpless.. He sat down on one of the edges of the road and cried... Then suddenly his phone rang.. It's Shin Hye .. He wipe his tears and answer the phone..

 

Hey sweetie .. What is it? " he asked trying to hide his shaky voice..

 

" Yong we are here in the hospital right now.. I brought Shin Hee because she can't breath a awhile.. " she said bit panicking sound on her voice.. 

 

" What ? Ok I'll be right there.. " then he sood up and wait for the bus .. " Oh God Please... " the only words he uttered

 

When he arrived at the hospital he immediately run towards the informationa and asked and then she saw Shin Hye... He run towards his wife and hug her so tight.. 

 

"What happened ? Where is Shin Hee.. ? " he asked shaky

 

" She's inside... She's observing by the doctor.. " she said ..  and she is now crying...

 

He hug her so tight and he cried also.. then the doctor came out  from the room..

 

"Are you Mr. and Mrs. Jung ? " the doctor asked them... 

 

" Yes we are the parents of Jung Shin Hee.. How is she now? " Yong Hwa asked ..

 

" She's ok now.. She just suffer a dyspnea  or difficlty of breathing but she is ok now... She need some rest .. " the doctor explain... 

 

The couple felt relief on what they heard...

 

" She can go home and continue her rest at home.. " the doctor added

 

******** 

 

Night, when they got home Shin Hye brought Shin Hee on her room and let her rest while Yong Hwa standing on the door staring to his wife and child.. Yong Hwa's crashed in to pieces when they saw them in that situation.. He went out to there small veranda and sit down on one of the empty chair.. He was in a deep thoughts when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter