I'll be Waiting for You ( Part 2 : The comeback and They meet again ♥♥ )

I Will Always Love You ♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days... months and now FOUR years had past since Shin Hye gave birth and leave the Seoul.. She graduated her course as a fashion designer.. 

 

" Congratulation Shin .. I'm very proud of you .. " Yoo Chun greeted her while giving his hug to her.. 

 

" Thank you Yoo Chun ... I'll never gonna make it without your help.. Thank you .. " she said and her eyes started to get misty.. 

 

" You desrved it Shin ... You know that.. " then he release her from his hug.. 

 

" Now what will be you plan? " he asked.. 

 

" Well as a promise .. I will work for your company in Seoul.. remeber? " she said while smiling at him.. 

 

" Are you ready now.. ? " he asked again... 

" Of course I am... I'm the best and you know that.. " she laughed softly.. Those laugh can melt everyone's heart.. 

 

" Okay as you wish.. I will booked our flight .. Excuse me.. " he said and took his phone ...

 

" Okay.. " then she suddenly feel pressure from her body... 

 

" Going back to Seoul will never be easy .. Seeing him again... " she thought... 

 

" Shin are you okay? " Mrs. Kang asked her when she saw her not in her mind... 

 

" Yeah.. Yeah I'm fine .. Where is Shin Hee and Yong Jee.. ? " she asked ..

 

" Mommy we are here.. " Shin Hee said who is now 7 years old while playing with his brother who is now turning four... 

 

She went to her children and gave them a hug and a kiss.. 

" My babies..I have good news for you.. We will be bac to Korea tomorrow.. " and her children jumped and hug her for happiness..

 

" We will see daddy now.. " the little boy said.. 

 

Though Yong Hee never saw his father, Shin hye neverfailed to introduced him even in his picture.. Shin Hye felt sad .. Her yes is getting misty... Mrs. Kang went to her and pat her back... 

 

***************

 

Early in the morning ... Shin Hye , Mrs. Kang and the two children as well as Yoo Chun get ready to go back to Korea.. 

 

" So this is it.. Let's go.. " Yoo Chun said as she guiding the family going out to the mansion ... 

 

On there way to the airport, Shin Hye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter