Love and Pain ♥♥

I Will Always Love You ♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" We will get your child away from her mother after the surgery.. " he said firmly..

 

Yong Hwa's mind filled with those thoughts from his father... He can't believe on what he had said... Yong Hwa stood up and face his father with full of frustration and anger while his tears still running from his eyes...

 

" How can you be so cruel to my family?!!! You can get away my child to her mother... If this is the condition I'm going to deal with you then I would rather work 24 hours a day for my child... " he hissed and said firmly with anghs... " I regreted every single seconds of my life to have a father like you.. I regreted that you are my family... " he said in pain ... 

 

His father grab him in the collar and when he was about to punch Yong Hwa, he took a pause trying not to hit Yong Hwa.. then Yong Hwa speak..

 

" Come on... Do it dad... Hit me... That's all you wanted right...?!! You always say that I'm a big disappointment on this family... Why don't you do it right now... " he yelled to his father while his tears still flowing on his face... 

 

Yong Hwa's mother run to them and stop them ... She is crying right now...His father release him and face him back... 

 

" I'm so thankful that I never been like you... A cold hearted person ... You're the one who disappointed me dad...for not being a good father to me... I should have not went here ... " he said and immediately walk towards the door.. 

 

" Yong Hwa... " his mother called him but Yong Hwa walk out from there house... 

 

Mrs. Jung give an intent glare to her husband and follow Yong Hwa... 

 

" Yong Hwa... Yong Hwa.... " Mrs. Jung caught him in the arms as she calling his name.. 

 

" Please mom... My family is waiting for me.. " he said trying to escape from her gripped...

 

" I know my son.. But please understand your father... He just loves you that he wants the best for you........... " 

 

" Best?!!! for me?!! why mom is Shin Hye and my daughter aren't the best for me... ?!!! He cut off and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter