Kiss Me..

The Shots from My Random Mind; A Quest to Find My Less-Angsty Side

The sun rays already creeping in trough the bedrooms curtain when the whole systems in my body decided to accept their first order in the morning from my brain, to wake up.

 

I automatically rubbed my face especially my eyes with my left palm as a habit I has, maybe everyone else in this world, to get rid of the sleepiness from my consciousness.

 

It was a good sleep that I sighed contently. I didn’t have any particular dream, but I guess it’s a good sign?

 

Because sometime, dreams just made us have to think hard way too early, either to remember what the dream is all about or to find what’s the hidden meaning behind the dream. Sleeping with no dream means I am very tired and when I’m tired, I would prefer sleeping with no dream. Cutting off the possible drama I might think, though i won't mind pleasant dreams.

 

I looked at the clock on the bed side table, it says its already 8 now. Good thing the bosses gave us a day off after the chaotic event we have been through yesterday. I won’t decline, unless it has something like giving in a resignation letter or firing decisions, I’ll grab the opportunity mercilessly.

 

I was about to get some sleep again when suddenly I felt something moved on top of me.

 

I saw a hair, a long black hair, then I was greeted by a sleepy face, slightly messy hair, and a pout.

 

“Too cute..” I mumbled softly

 

“What time is it?” she asked me while rubbing her eyes with her right hand, half awake, with half of her body off of me, just to look at the clock on the side table clearly.

 

“Its 8” I said, admiring her, while trying to tidy up her slightly messy hair.

 

She looked at me confusingly “Why are you still here when its already 8? Aren’t you supposed to go to the office?”

 

I smiled at her “Day off”

 

Slowly a smile starts creeping on her face and it becomes a big grin not so long after that “Day off means no work for a whole day right?” she asked me reassuringly

 

I give her a nod and within a second she’s already on top of me again, holding me tight like a hyper little kid before she calmed down then sighed “Miss you.. So much..” mumbled slowly on the crook of my neck under my chin that seems to be her favorite spot when she’s snuggling me like this.

 

I replied her with the same tight hug and an honest “Me too.. I miss you so much..”

 

We were enjoying the time and the presence of each other much when suddenly she bolted up with a panic face “Oh no, I got morning class to take care today!” then run to grab some fresh and clean clothes from her part of wardrobe and run into the bathroom.

 

I chuckled and worried to see her being in hurry like that “Do you think we can have time to get some breakfast at our usual café near your faculty?” I half shouted from outside of the bathroom door to make sure she’ll listen between the noisy sounds of the running water in there.

 

“I’m not sure, can we just have a take out? I really need to be in the class on time, I promised my students we’ll have quiz today to pump up their grades” she shouts back

 

“I don’t think your students will mind if you won’t come though, because then they don’t have to face any quizzes” I shouts again, pretty logical right? Who likes quizzes and exams? I don’t..

 

And suddenly the bathroom door opened, with Krystal, clad in bathrobes, a slightly damped hair and a menacing glare

 

HOT

 

“Are you trying to tell me not to help my students reaching their top scores in my class so they could pass this semester well Amber Liu?” but she does..

 

“No, that’s not what I meant” a glaring Krystal is hot, but never will be ended with a good news “Take out it is then, so could you move a little bit? I need to take a quick shower too” smooth Amber smooth

 

I almost forgot how it feels to just walk hand in hand with her this way. For the past few weeks I’ve been nothing but busy working on some projects given by the upper boss, and she was busy with new classes trusted by her faculty dean to take care of.

 

Usually we would spend as much as free times we could get, very well. We would go exploring from one restaurant to another, ordering our favorites or tasting new menus they offered. Or we would go adventuring by visiting one rest area to another, as if we were having a picnic or acting like we are a couple of escaping fugitive with our dark colored outfit, with sunglasses and hats we never took off on our entire visits to the rest area, raising everyone suspicions towards us.

 

Or what we will always prefer more, just walking around downtown, hand in hand, window shopping then went home to snuggle each other for the rest of the day.

 

And finally now, I’m holding her hand again.

 

“This is sooo good!” she said while happily munching a sweet bun coated with refined sugar and filled with cream cheese inside.

 

“You already say it once we got out of the café and you have been eating it ever since Krys”

 

“I know, but this is just so good” she squealed and chew happily “You sure you don’t want to taste it?”

 

“Nope, you eat it, you’ll need more power to survive today, your last class is 7 to 9 right?”

 

She nodded before she sighed a bit and snuggles my right arm instantly not caring about the awkward positions she’s having by the fact that we are still in the car “I’m sorry I couldn’t accompany you much today, if only I know you’ll have day off, I’ll personally asked a day off too” she looked at me with her puppy eyes.

 

“Its okay” I pat her head gently, who could resist to love such cute sight?

 

“It’s a last minute decisions, I didn’t see it coming too, beside we still have the weekends” I assured her while i park the car on spot.

 

“I miss this..” she said, looking at our intertwined fingers with her head rested on my shoulder.

 

“I know.. Me too” as I give her a peck on the top of her head.

 

She sighed again “Its almost 9.30”

 

“Then you should be hurry seonsaeng-nim” as I peck the back of her palm

 

When suddenly she said “That peck could have a better aim you know?”

 

That made me lost for a moment? “Hem? Better aim?”

 

She sighed, letting go of her hands on mine and repositions herself on the car seat slightly pouting “Yes, a better one stupid!” glared at me for a good second, fold her hand on her chest, totally sulking like a cute whiny little kid and looked to the outside of her side of car windows, where we could see some students hurried themselves entering the faculty building, the same building where Krystal would teach today.

 

And then I get what she meant by a ‘Better Aim’

 

“You mean here? Now? We’re like in a public place right now baby, and you are a teacher, what if your students find out? They could have seen us”

 

Not that I don’t like the idea and didn’t think about it before I pick a bit far parking spot where peoples will rarely go this far if the other parking spots isn’t full and since its Friday, its not that full.

 

Get what I meant?

 

“I have seen them doing it in front of me for a couple of times, they see me doing it would only meant that we are even” she whined in a challenging manner if I may say, with that cold glare of hers.

 

“They did?” to be honest I am surprised

 

“Yes!” she said “And the fact that I have a really busy girlfriend for the past weeks, and my only encounter with her would be when she’s in a rush to go to her office or when she came home looked as fatigue as ever that I could only have heart to give her hugs and pecks and that’s all!” sternly

 

Which amused me “And don’t you grin on me you stupid llama face! I really hate you right now especially when you are making me so desperately in a kiss deprived conditions and you are now doing exactly nothing to help me..” and before she finished, I accomplished the princess wish..

 

It was gentle, we are taking our time, we are taking our moment in a slow pace, not wanting to get too rush, but not wanting to let go either. Starting it with taking control to stop her from prolonging her speech, and when she’s relaxing, the real kiss begun..

 

“Happy now, Princess?” I as soon as we end it, and a blushing Krystal and also a light punch on my shoulder, is what I got for the answer.

 

And “I hate you” she mumbled

 

“Still hating me? I thought this is what you wanted and I’m pretty confident that I’ve done a good job if great would be too cocky for you” and again, she glared at me.

 

But I don’t mind, because the next thing she did is telling me to “Shut up, and kiss me” and so we did..

 

----

 

a/n: And the students being informed that there’s no Ms. Jung’s class that day, because she just called in sick.. if you know what i mean.. no? i won't explain, until next time people! Have a nice weekend! 

PS: i cringe when i made the title .___.