There's Me, There's You, Why Don't We Make It, Us Instead? (Chapter 4 - END)

The Shots from My Random Mind; A Quest to Find My Less-Angsty Side

 

“Ugh.. My head.. My bones.. What material did they actually use to make a single bag? Chain, steel and bricks?” mumbled Amber as she massaged her head, arms and shoulder once she back being conscious.

“Okay.. Where.. Am i?” as she looked around her, she’s on a bed, of someone’s place, that’s for sure, but who? She has no idea.. Yet.. So she stands up, and decided to look around the place, starting with walking out of the bedroom.

Once she’s out, she was greeted with another room, but the door was closed so she knew better not to open it because it might be rude to suddenly barged in, to the right is a dead end, with an end table, a vas with some flowers in it and a big oval shaped mirror on the wall, so Amber could see how black and blue is, her face now.

“I look like I’ve been through a gang fight while the truth is, I just got beat up by a skinny girl with a hammer bag” she pitied herself, turned around then went ahead, left side from where she went out earlier.

First thing she saw right after she left the room area is a bit spacious room. To the far left is the balcony which shows her that she is currently in the second floor of the house, on the way to the balcony, separated by a big window glass, is a couch and treadmills arranged well to face the flat screen TV in front of it.

On her left side, it can be said as mini library and mini office, since there’s a working desk and bookshelves set neatly on this part of the room, plus there’s some open files that somehow for Amber, looks like work files, so lets conclude it as, mini opened office room, shall we?

Move on, right next to the mini opened office room is a stairs to the first floor.

As soon as she reached the first floor, she’s greeted with another TV room, living room, dining room and a kitchen, where she saw Krystal, standing very close with the girl, she called .. one to be exact.

Somehow she felt needed to hide herself, so she took few steps up on the stairs and stop to sit down and trying to listen to what they were saying, but too bad, they are too far, so obviously, Amber couldn’t hear anything, and that’s when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

--

Her eyes widened when she saw who is the one who tap her shoulders, its number 2, according to Amber, closing with her Minnie Mouse stuffed doll..excuse me.. , once she turned around.

“Scream, you’ll die” said Sica, slowly and coldly, which then responded by Amber with a weak nod.

“Why don’t you go downstairs?” asked Sica after a yawn, Amber didn’t answer, she looked down on her feet blankly.

“That girl” Sica said “Who is she to you?”

“Which girl?” asked Amber confuse

Sica rolled her eyes then slowly smack the back of Amber’s head lightly but hard enough to make Amber almost scream, but she swallowed it down when she saw Sica’s glare “The one who was with you at the park earlier this morning you stupid llama face”

“Krystal.. Her name is Krystal..” said Amber carefully

“And?”

“A friend..”

“Only?”

Amber shrugged her shoulders, and for that, she got herself another smack

“Shrugged on me while I’m asking you, you’ll die, got it?” and Amber can only weakly nodded “So?”

“Well.. She’s my college mate, class mate, she’s actually my junior..” said Amber

“And that’s all?” asked Sica “Why does it seems like you cared so much about her? What’s the different between her and your other college mate, classmate or junior?”

And Amber didn’t directly answered the question, and when Sica almost smack her head again, she stopped her by holding her wrist “I like her.. But I don’t think she likes me back” then smiled weakly.

“Why not?” asked Sica, pulling her wrist off of Amber’s hand.

“Well.. Because I am nothing compared to the one she’s meeting now” said Amber

“She’s meeting someone?” asked Sica confused

“Yes, the bi.. I mean, that girl at the kitchen” said Amber submissively, then something hit her “What you have to do with her?” a little bit sternly than before, which, make Sica, amused.

“Why you want to know?” Sica said, evilly smirking.

“Listen, missy, I don’t care how much you’ll hit me with your bag, but I suggest you to leave that girl alone, because no matter how annoying she is for trying to get into her pants only, but Krystal likes her” and another realization hit Amber “She looks happy when she’s with her..” she said slowly “And maybe they could be happy together..”

“So.. You like this.. Krystal girl, but, she, likes another girl, am I right?” asked Sica

“Yes” said Amber weakly.

“Have you tried to tell her?” asked Sica

“Why should i? She wouldn’t even care, she likes someone else” said Amber, a little bit annoyed

“ So?” Sica said “I wouldn’t even care if the one I like, has an interest to someone else, I’ll make her, likes me and only me”

“Maybe that’s you” Amber said “Not everyone in this world wants to ruin someone else relationship only because of her own selfishness you know” sternly.

Sica almost went on her Hell-Sica mode, when she realize something, so she decide to play some more “Well, I guess you don’t like her that much”

“What do you mean?” somehow a little bit offended with Sica’s remark

“You are so easy to give up on this, on your feeling, on the possibility that she might like you, so I guess you don’t like her that much”

“Hey you don’t know me lady, you don’t know how I feel when I realize that I like her, but it was too late that she already like someone else, heck I didn’t even know she ever liked me or not, so basically, I was nowhere in her mind, okay?!” said Amber, not realizing that she start to rise her voice, which might be heard by another people in the house.

“You could have made yourself exist, rather than sulking and acting like a wounded hero letting someone else taking care of her, how come she would even notice you if you don’t even show any effort to be seen”

“I did it okay, I did it many times, but it just didn’t work, okay?!”

“Then try some more”

“Until when should I try?! Its really easy to talk than to be done”

“And what you are doing now has any difference?”

“I tried okay?! I tried! But she just wouldn’t look at me, because she already set her eyes on someone else! Which side of the ‘impossibility’ that you don’t see here lady?!”

“The side that you let your opportunity going waste even before the battle starts. She haven’t noticed, make her notice you, then let her decide, while on it, try to get good point from her, as much as you can, if in the end, you can’t win, then you, could back off, but before that been decided, you should keep walking, that’s what you should do, that is if you like someone big enough, if you are not, you are right, maybe you should really back off from the very beginning, because it would be such a waste of time for her, to even notice moreover liking you”

“Sica..” Yuri said, sending her messages from her tone, for Sica to stop, while Amber meeting with Krystal’s stares.

“I.. I.. I think I should leave, excuse me” said Amber hastily

“Amber..” Krystal tried to stop her

“Sorry I.. I’m sorry..” said Amber, not dare enough to see Krystal’s eyes. While Yuri, looking at Sica with her not amused face.

“What? I was just trying to put some sense through her thick skull” said Sica, playing with her plushy toys, innocently.

--

And that full of a drama event, happened almost 2 weeks ago. The first time they met after that even happened when its time for them to take the exam of the subject where they are classmates. And that time, they only dare to take a glance of each other, when the other doesn’t look. How pathetic is that? And then, its time for semester break..

--

“You seriously, need to get out of your room NOW” said Key while harshly opening Amber’s bedroom curtains

“Ah sun!” mumbled Amber sleepily, covering herself with her thick blanket

“Yes, die Cullen die!” said Key theatrically “Aish seriously wake up you lazy bum!” as he pull Amber’s blanket hard

“I don’t want to, its semester break for Superman sake! Let me have more sleep!” now she tried to roll on her bed covers, using it as her blanket, and Key, can only sighed.

“You know what, I don’t see this, helping you forgetting the fact that you just had an unrequited love”

“Like” corrected by Amber

“Ah fine! Like, whatever! The point is, THIS doesn’t help, you need to go out there, do something!”

“I am, doing something, claiming back my sleeping time” said Amber from under her bed cover

“Very childish Amber, now get up! We are going to finish this once and for all!” said Key, taking out her phone and start typing

“What do you mean?” asked Amber confused

“You heard me alright, we are going to finish this misery, for once and for all, starting with you, taking shower, then dress properly, because I already set brunch with the source of your problem, Krystal Jung”

“You are not!” when Key’s phone beeped

“I just did” as he showed Amber the message from Krystal, agreeing to meet up later.

--

Its an amusing scenery actually, for everyone in the café, on their way to the café, or just passer by’s. Because not far from the entrance door, there’s Key, trying with all of his power, pulling Amber in and Amber, with all forces she possessed, trying not to get in.

“For Pete sake Amber stop resisting!” bark Key

“For the love of Yoda stop forcing me!” bark Amber

“This is for your own good!”

“This is not!”

“Is!”

“Not!”

“Is!”

“Not!”

“Okay that’s it” Key let go, and Amber rolled backward “This is not going to work, I was just trying to help you but you don’t want to be helped, then be my guess, go on, run away you fool!” shout Key

“Oh don’t start this okay?! I told you and you already know that I’ve done a lot but it gives nothing, its no use, so why bother?!”

“Then stop sulking like you are the only person in this world who has a serious problem!”

“I didn’t! It was you and everyone else who thought so!”

“Oh really now?! You know better Amber! You, know better that its not only US who thought so, you are obvious, OBVIOUS! O-B-V-I-O-….”

“U and S?” said Amber, trying to help Key who seems lost with the word spelling

“I know that! U and S, OBVIOUS!” shout Key

Amber rolled her eyes then say “Fine, but so what? It doesn’t matter anymore, I let go”

“If you do, you won’t be this annoying Amber! This is 10 time worst than when Alice dumped you, 10 times worst!” said Key as a matter of fact-ly

“So what do you want me to do Key seriously what?” Amber said, annoyed and tired being cornered by Key

“Closure” said Key confidently

“What is there that needs to be closed? It never been opened” said Amber stubbornly

“Then talk! Have some proper talk!” said Key more stubbornly.

“Of what? That I like her but its okay, she don’t have to mind because I know she doesn’t like me?” shout Amber to Key, and that is when suddenly, someone appear from behind her, and its Krystal

“Who are you, to claim that you know everything about me Amber Liu, even the feelings that I kept inside?” asked Krystal annoyed

“Krys..”

“Who are you, to say that its okay for me not to mind about your feeling then move on as if I never know?” asked Krystal disappointed

“And who said I don’t like you?” asked Krystal hurt

“What..?”

“You heard me alright stupid! You and your all heroic act, letting me go because you said I like someone else? Did you ever listen? Did you ever use your eyes, your mind, your heart to see me and everything I did for you?” asked Krystal

“I’m sorry not to notice your effort Amber, but did you? I’m sorry that I never knew that you like me, but do you? I like you Amber, even before you like me, and I am still here, but where are you?”

But Amber seems like she lost her words “I..”

“Tell me Amber, should I keep this, or should I let it go and move on?” asked Krystal, with her eyes, already glistened with tears

“I..”

“Or maybe you just don’t like me as much as I do”

“I do! I do like you, for God sake Krys I do! You don’t know how crazy I am because I know that I like you but can’t do anything about it! I even become an official stalker because of this! I can’t meet you in the eyes whenever we bumped each other at campus because I’m afraid that you’ll pity me, that you know that I like you but you are not, and I’m afraid that I’ll be a bother for to be happy with someone else” said Amber defensively and trying hard to convince Krystal

“Then maybe you should look me in the eye and see it with yourself if it’s a pity or a hope that you’ll come to me and tell me that you are not giving up on me that easy!” shout Krystal, clearly annoyed with Amber’s decision so far

“I..”

“You are so annoying Amber Liu, I’ve been throwing all of my pride to get to know you, I even made a kimbap for you and I had a stupid allergy to vinegar but I still made that stupid kimbap because of you, you stupid llama face” and this is when Krystal couldn’t hold her tears any longer

And Amber, start panicking “K..Krys.. D..Dont cry, I.. wait, hey don’t cry”

“You stupid! I did everything I could to make you look at me, I never been the first to text anyone before, but I text you first most of the time, I never been the first to call someone before, but I call you first most of the time, I never whined, I never pout, I never cried over someone before but I did, to you! And what you did to me? You like me but you leave me you stupid llama face!” shouts Krystal while hitting Amber who tries to hold Krystal’s hands then hug her tight.

“Baby I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it that way, I’m sorry, I am so stupid, I’m sorry I didn’t mean it that way, I really like you and I didn’t realize what I thought the best for you end up hurting you, I’m so sorry..” said Amber, soothing Krystal back to make her stop crying

“I hate you Amber Liu, I hate you that you make me like this, liking someone to this level, I hate you!” said Krystal, hitting her once again then hug her back.

“I’m sorry.. I’m so sorry..” said Amber

“Er.. You guys do know that both of you are still in front of the café, right?” and that’s when reality strikes.

They both let go..

Just for awhile..

“Ah.. Yeah.. Sorry about that, ladies and gentleman” said Key while pushing Amber and Krystal who looked shy whenever their eyes meet, to enter the café, towards a table, where two person already arrived, busy cuddling with each other

--

“YOU ARE WHO?!” shout Amber after she find out who is Jessica, to Krystal

“Chill llama face” said Sica while sipping her drinks which held by Yuri, who also now, by Amber, already known as whom, for Jessica and Krystal.

“But I.. I thought you are.. And you.. I.. Oh my God! I called both of you..”

“Yes you did, and there will be a punishment for that.. Forever..” Sica evilly smirked

“Sica..” said Yuri, amused on how playful her girlfriend could be “Don’t worry Amber, she’s just kidding, don’t worry, we understand”

“Yeah so you better take care of my sister, or you know where will you ended up” said Sica, seems not finish yet with her threats

“Unnie.. Seriously, quit with your effort of being scary, you can’t even hurt a fly” said Krystal as cold as her sister.

“Yah! I’m doing this for you!” said Sica before she start whining to Yuri “Seobang..”

“I know baby..” said Yuri giving her a loving peck on Sica’s forehead while Sica snuggles more to Yuri’s hug

“Ah.. Romance.. How lovely, and here I am being everyone’s third wheel” said Key

“Sorry Key” said Amber, feeling bad for his friend

“Its okay, don’t pity me, I have dates anyway, so if you’ll excuse me, ladies, this man, shall take his leave” said Key, getting ready to take his leave

“Hey Key” said Amber, before he leave “Thanks man..” sincerely

Key smiled “Anytime boo” then walked away

“I like his style, does he enjoy shopping llama face?” ask Sica

“Why him? You got me” protest Yuri

“You are not girly enough to enjoy strolling as much as I do seobang, and somehow, Key, seems fit with my style” said Sica “Oh don’t pout you cute thing”

“Unnie!” protest Krystal, this time for the PDA

“Fine fine, I guess we’ll take our leave too Jungie, I have a sulking puppy to tame” said Sica, with a wink and dragging Yuri away

“See you around kids, play nice” said Yuri, also, with a wink

And there’s only both of them left..

“So..” said Amber slowly

“So?” asked Krystal shyly

“So.. I can’t promise you anything Krys.. I guess I couldn’t even give you a proper confess.. But, all I know, is I like you, very much, that I couldn’t see myself with anyone else but you.. I’m sorry for all of the foolishness I did before, I’m sorry to keep you waiting.. But.. If its okay with you.. There’s me, there’s you, why don’t we make it us instead?” asked Amber

And Krystal smiled.. “It is lame, but yes, that would be nice..”

Beep Beep

“Er.. Excuse me”

1 New Message

From: 321-xxx

You better be ready stupid llama face, I mean it when I said there’s punishment and that you’ll ended up in somewhere not pretty, if you messed up, plus there’s a penalty to make my baby sister waits to long, and you have to take responsibility for what happened to her hand because she made you kimbap, and of course, because its fun to torture you… You can start saving this number as Queen of Evil, because Grim Reaper wear too much black, I don’t really like black, so Queen of Evil would do.. See you soon, llama face..

Gulp..

 

---

a/n: aaand here is where i should end the 4 shot kryber.. hope whoever reads it had a good time, despite the random-nity, muwahahaha, i made my own words again .___. i mean, i hope whoever reads it had a good time, like me had a good time writing it ^___^ but after this, i might take a little break from kryber, i might going to focus on taeny part 2 or yulsic one-shot, but who knows, depend on the mood that twirls around me and that would be my dongsaeng's duty to persuade *read: threat* me .___. and you kids know who you are, i'm such a weak big brother, i'm telling mom =___= hahaha, anyway, thanks for reading my stories so far, deep apologize that i haven't update for so long, i'll try to work on it between work and other schedules i have, so every comment, critiques and suggestions are welcomed, this is me LDW, signing out!