Too Late to Confess? (part 1)

The Shots from My Random Mind; A Quest to Find My Less-Angsty Side

 

Message

Compose SMS Text

To: J-Icy

To: Soon-y

To: Your-I

To: Yo!

To: So-Young

To: Yoon

To:  아기 딸

Private meeting in Soo’s place tonight, don’t tell Taeyeon!

Send

 

1 New Message

From: So-Young

YAH! When did I say you could use MY place?

Reply

To: So-Young

Sunny did, problem? XP

Send

 

1 New Message

From: J-Icy

 

 

Reply

To: J-Icy

Jessie? Why did you send me blank text? O.o

Send

 

1 New Message

From: J-Icy

I fell asleep

Reply

To: J-Icy

Seriously?! You are one of a kind Jessie, hahaha, be at Soo’s place tonight okay? Please? I’ll need you guys help, a lot

Send

 

1 New Message

From: J-Icy

I’ll take that as a compliment, and sure, we’ll come..

Ready to rule down the midget? *smirk*

Reply

To: J-Icy

YAH! Don’t mock my Tae Tae! You are not even that taller either Jessie! XP

Send

 

1 New Message

From: J-Icy

 

 

Reply

To: J-Icy

Jess, seriously, you got to stop forcing yourself to send me text if you are sleepy, just go sleep already and make sure you are awake enough for tonight’s meeting! Arasso?

Send
 

1 New Message

From: J-Icy

I was sending you a threat message

Reply

To: J-Icy

With blank text? O.o

Send

 

4 New Message

From: J-Icy

Isn’t that what they did in those action movies?

No talk, shoot only?

I’m sending you some with my imagination through that blank text, hahaha

Reply

To: J-Icy

Add To:

To: Your-I

Both of you, mate!

Send

 

From: 아기 딸

Unnie, what if Taeyeon unnie come to ask me? What should I do? And why can’t she know about this?

Reply

To: 아기 딸

Please try your best to avoid her maknae, I’ll tell you why later, thank you very much, unnie loves you!

Send

 

From: Yo!

Party? I’M IN! See you later pink neon~

Reply

To: Yo!

Thanks mother father~ XD

Send

 

From: Soon-y

Goliath has been defeated, Roger!

Reply

To: Soon-y

Thanks David XD

Send

 

Sigh.. It has been 9 years already..

9 years of friendship

9 years of knowing each other

9 years is long enough to realize and make up my mind

That I am, falling in love with her..

With my best friend..

Enough of denying

Enough of contemplating

This time I want her to know it, from me

Not from the eyes and suspicions of our fans

But from me..

 

1 New Message

From: Him

Hey babe, I’m already at our usual café, where are you?

Reply

To: Him

Be there in a minute

Send

 

But before that, some things need to be settled one by one.

--

He literally confused, and maybe shocked too, because it really showed from the way he froze right after she said what she needs to say to him.

The thing she wanted to tell him, is different with what he would imagine.

He thought, the girl of his dream, would agree with his plan on spending their off days together in his country, to meet his family, to show her how serious he is, and then like what he planned, they’ll fly to see her family, asking for her father’s and siblings permission to take their one year of relationship into the next level.

He thought, they will then, planning on what fun things they could do in each country they’ll visit.

He though, he really got her, when she agreed to be his girlfriend a year ago.

“Nick.. I’m so sorry..” she guiltily said once again

It turns out that she’s breaking him up

“Why?” The only word that could come up into his brain

“What happened? I mean, we were okay, right? I love you Tiff.. Its been a year, we are happy, aren’t we?” he looked dejected

“I know, and yes, believe me we are.. But I’ve been thinking Nick, I mean, I love you..” She has to admit that she does “You are a good guy, probably the only good guy I ever had as my boyfriend”

“Then why?” he asked her, confused on the words she just said and the fact he should faced because her decision.

“This is not what I want” she said “Its not what I’m looking for, the happiness we shared, its different..”

“What?”

“The love, its different..”

“Wha..”

“I love someone else” it shut him down, and before he questioned who, she quickly said “Its Taeyeon..”

--

“Its about time you arrived Fany-ah, everyone is already inside” would be her greetings once Soo’s house door opened by one of the girl she supposed to meet tonight “Here, let me take your jacket”  

“Thanks Yul”

Yuri smiled “No problem, go get inside, bet everyone is being curios much by now”

So Tiffany walked inside, into the living room while the other 6 girls sit and sprawled in front of the tv, watching a gag show, eating some snack, play games or just reading a usual girly magazine.

--

“So how is it?” Sunny would be the first to break their silence once they are all gathered roundly in the middle of the wide living room, snack, games, magazines and the gag concert being putted aside for awhile. There’s something more important to be taken care of.

Tiffany took a deep breath before she revealed “I broke up with Nick”

The other 7 looks around, partly don’t know how to react, say or think.

“How did he take it?” Sooyoung being the first one to comment

Tiffany sighed “Not as good as I hope, but its not that bad either..”

“He’s a good guy, I bet he’ll understand Tiff, he just needs time”

“Thanks Jessie.. I hope he does..” she really hope so, because she can’t stop the guilt she’s feeling inside. He is a good guy, like what she said to him, probably the only one he ever had as a boyfriend, well, ex by now. He showered her with love, understanding and care. He never failed to show it to her for a year.

But the decision she made, it can’t be hold inside no more. She has to do it. No matter how selfish it sounds, it’s the best for both of them. She couldn’t let him be the one who give all in their relationship. Yes of course she loves him, she thought he’s the one, but the more times and days they spent, the more memories they shared, by the end of it, she could only come to one conclusions, there’s no better time, better day and better memories than what she have shared with her, with Kim Taeyeon.

And it shocked her one day that she unconsciously hoped to see Taeyeon’s smiles, when it was him who smiled at her, to hear Taeyeon’s laughter, when it was him who laughed beside her, even Taeyeon’s way to make her feel annoyed, when it was him who did those things like, making her jealous for example? And it made Tiffany sure that something is going on with her, when she realized, it was the butterfly in her stomach kind of feeling from the way Taeyeon held her hands, or touched her, even if its coincidental, that she missed whenever it was him.

“Did he know why?” Sunny’s question put Tiffany’s mind back to the living room where the eyes of the other 7 girl looks at her. Tiffany faintly nod

“Wow.. He just got beat by a midget” Hyoyeon’s humor made everyone in the room have a chances to relax for a bit

“Dandyu’s fighting!” Yoona said

“Ei that can’t be, you got too long shinbone and it’s the biggest violation in Dandyu’s law” Hyoyeon is unstoppable.

They shared a little bit more laughter because of her until Sunny asked “So, what’s next?”

And it brings everyone in the room, turn silent.

“I.. Honestly don’t know..” And that, would be a very honest answer “I want her to know”

“Do you even think that she’ll be aware of this?” Sunny ask

“I doubt that, Tiffany is being obvious, but Taeyeon is being.. Well.. Taeyeon” Jessica said

“But it doesn’t mean that she doesn’t have the same feelings like you do Fany-ah, Taeyeon is unconsciously by her, being pretty much obvious too through all this time” Yuri said “She’s just.. Well.. Being the pessimistic usual her when it comes to her personal matters”

“I should’ve realized it faster..” Tiffany said, hanging her head low

“At least you do now” Jessica tries to comfort the gloomy girl by Tiffany’s back

“But..” Seohyun finally say something, and all eyes, looking at her “Kangin oppa is back..”

“Ah yeah, its been Kangin all the time ever since he came back” Hyoyeon said

“Yeah, the last time I asked her about where she is, she said she’s with Kangin oppa”

“Yoona!” Yuri nudged Yoona who just blurted an info that Tiffany didn’t know, because after knowing it, she became silent, and more gloomy than she already has.

“She looks happy when he is around isn’t she?” Tiffany sadly asked to no one particular actually, more like she talks to herself, expressing her sadness towards the fact that Taeyeon becomes more lively when he is around.

“It doesn’t mean she likes him though Tiff, we all know how close they are, Kangin is just clicked with her, but it doesn’t mean she likes him that way, or the other way around” Jessica tries to comfort Tiffany

“Sure, then what kind of way?” Tiffany being pessimistic and sarcastic

“Bromance?” Sunny said “Come on, those two are more like two little boys hanging around together than a couple who wants to start something romantic, I mean seriously, going undercover to stroll around downtown Seoul checking up on girls? That sounds like what would boys do around their hang out time”

“She what?!” not a really good info either

“The point is! You don’t have to worried about Taeyeon unnie and Kangin oppa because its obvious that both of them had nothing going on Fany unnie” Super Seo come to save the day!

“Point taken” they all agree

“So what you have in mind? What plan? How do you want to confess?” Sooyoung asked

Tiffany think for awhile “With the way I think I’m capable to pull the best of me, sing her a song” she shows her eye smile

“What if she said no?”

“Yeah, what if the midget said no?”

And the shikshin duo earns a hard slap on the back of their head each from the dandyu’s Hyo and Sunny.

Tiffany once again, becomes silent and gloomy. But no one dare to interrupt her, or try to comfort her, because they know, it might happen, right? It might happen, that Taeyeon, will in the end, say no, to Tiffany’s confession..

“I..” Tiffany said after a while “Guess I’ll try to convinced her more from the way I give her my confession song” ending it with her trademark smile.

--

“I’m home!!!” shouts Taeyeon once she entered their dorm “Kids, I got street food snacks!” she said while she took of her shoes and put it where it supposed to

“Are they asleep already?” She asked to herself because she heard nothing from the rest. She walks into the apartment, to the living room, where everyone, at least the 4 of them who occupies the apartment, usually hang out, watching some tv or playing table games or something.

“Eh? Its only 10 and everyone already go to bed? Did I miss something?” Taeyeon put the food bag on their dining table and go to check the bedrooms, wondering if there’s something happened.

She checked Sunny’s room first, and its dark, she switched on the lamp, Sunny is obviously not there, because she didn’t see her ipad and her portable game console anywhere and God knows how she couldn’t live a day without it.

She went to Hyoyeon’s room, it has the light on, but no one in there. Hyoyeon’s backpack is not there, so Taeyeon assumed that she might also not in the dorm right now, because Hyoyeon likes to go everywhere with that backpack “Maybe they went home or go somewhere with some friends” Taeyeon said to herself “I’ll text them later to make sure they are okay”

Then she went to the last room, Tiffany’s. Its just the same like the others. Only Tiffany’s tottoro’s doll sitting on the edge of the bed, looking back at Taeyeon “What are you looking at?” she said to the obviously dead plushy toys. She look around the room, closed her eyes and breathe “Ppany’s scent” she smiled, still with her eyes closed, but then broke into a laughter and sighed in the end “I must be crazy.. She’s too far to reach Taeyeon.. Never once she’s yours, never once she will..” she shook her head and is about to walk out of the room when her phone buzzed

 

1 New Message

From: 321-XXXX

Unnie, this is me, I wonder if you’ll remember, I’m Eunji, we met that night when you and Youngwoon oppa helped me at the bar from that erted old man? I haven’t had a chance to show my gratitude towards the both of you, especially you, and Youngwoon oppa gave me your number, incase I’m ready to pay your kindness, so here I am, hehe..

Reply

To: 321-XXXX

Hi Eunji, of course I remember you, how are you? That ert didn’t come to bother you again right? If he does, tell us and we’ll surely annoyed him again, hehe, only this time, we’ll bring cops with us yeah! B) so how is it? You really don’t have to repay us with anything really, we are glad to help you, especially to me? Hahaha, I feel honored, but really, I don’t think I give you much help, I was just screaming behind the wall

Send

 

2 New Messages

From: 321-XXXX

Thanks to what you did last time, he never show himself around anymore, so everyone feels a lot more safer now , thanks unnie, but still, even though you said I don’t need to, I want to, please don’t say no

Reply

To: 321-XXXX

Aish fine, if you said so ^^ just let me know when okay? And really, an ice cream treat would be enough for me **

Send

 

From: Youngwoon Oppa

Taengoo! Did she text you, did she did she? That cute girl LIKES you, I can see it! And she didn’t know the real you, I already checked everything, although it surprised me that she’s not really into K-Pop, I mean DUDE, we are Super Junior and SNSD’s member for Sooman’s sake! But that’s good right? Let me know if she asked you for a date

Reply

To: Youngwoon Oppa

Yah! She just want to say thanks for what we did to her, plus she wants to thanked us both, not just me, throw away that weird thoughts of yours oppa, seriously - - beside, you know exactly how I feel..

Send

 

1 New Message

From: 321-XXXX

Deal! What about tomorrow night unnie? I mean if its not bothering you, I mean its okay if you already have plans to do tomorrow, we could reschedule really, hehe

Reply

To: 321-XXXX

Settled, I’ll definitely come, ice cream~ **

Send

 

1 New Message

From: Youngwoon Oppa

You need to start moving on Taengoo-ah.. She looks happy with that guy from another company, so maybe you should start to find your own happiness, its already been years you let your feelings bottled inside, if this cute girl could bring you happiness, why not? Give your heart a chance kid ^^

 

 

“Give my heart a chance..” she smiled sadly “For that, I need my heart back to its place first..”

--

“I think Taeyeon unnie is seeing someone” Yoona suddenly said on their sleepover night in the dorm, the girls, minus Taeyeon and Tiffany who has a schedule on a radio. The revelation shocked everyone.

“I truly sense the same” said Yuri

“You do? How?” Jessica asked

“Well, she didn’t go out at night with Youngwoon oppa as much as she used to do at night, but she still went out, that’s all I know” Yuri said

“Wait, you mean, every time she went out at night, its not always with him? Then with whom she supposed to go out with?” Jessica asked again

“Err..Yeah, because the last time I met Youngwoon oppa, I was jokingly said that he should let Taeyeon rest, because we’ll have our full packed schedules soon, so she’ll need to have enough rest, but then she kind of blurted the fact that it wasn’t him that keeps her busy” Yuri said

“A girl name Eunji” Seohyun slowly said, and everyone looked at her

“A girl?” Hyoyeon asked

“Who is this Eunji?” Sooyoung asked

“How did you know it Hyunnie?” Yoona asked

“It was an accident” Seohyun said showing her guilty expression “I really didn’t mean to be a peeping tom, looking at her inbox to know what’s occupied her attention lately, Its when we were having a schedules together and Taeyeon unnie got so busy with her phone, and then the makeup noona called her because its her turn? She asked me to help her plugged her phone to my phone charger, because I was just done recharging, and that’s when I accidentally read some of her inbox content”

“Aw poor maknae” Hyo hugged the maknae of the member “Bad Hyunnie” and of course, its not Hyo if she didn’t show up with her side of humor

“Unnie!” Seohyun whined

“Wait, what does this messages content said?” ask Sunny

Seohyun contemplating on how to say it “Well, there’s a text where Eunji said thanks for making her happy ever since they start to hang out together, and Taeyeon unnie said thanks too, and that Eunji made her feel comfortable and relax whenever they had their hang out time”

Everyone fall silent.

“Did they just flirt with each other?” Sooyoung said

“That girl does, Taeyeon is just being an honest Taeyeon I guess?” Yuri said

Jessica took out her phone and start typing.

Message

Compose Text

To: Pink Horror

You better be ready to confess, or someone else will

Send

--

1 New Message

From: Eunji-Eun

Unnie, can we meet up tonight? There’s something I need to tell you

Reply

To: Eunji-Eun

I’m sorry Eunji-ah, I don’t think I could make it tonight, I have overtime and I don’t think it’ll end less than midnight, what things you wanted to tell me anyway? You can tell me now though, by text? Because I couldn’t receive phone calls right now

Send

 

“Taeyeon-ah can I borrow your phone charger?” Sunny asked “Eh? Why haven’t you had your makeup done?”

“I’ll do it after the electricity pole turn” Taeyeon said

“YAH! I heard that midget!” shouts Sooyoung from the other side of their backstage room

“Here you go Sunny” Taeyeon hand over her phone recharger to Sunny

 

1 New Message

From: Eunji-Eun

Ah its okay unnie, it doesn’t have to be tonight, I was just wondering, but, can you tell me when will you have time? Because its really important, and I’m afraid I couldn’t tell you through texts, I’m sorry..

Reply

To: Eunji-Eun

Okay then, what about tomorrow? I guess I could make it, I’ll meet you after work?

Send

 

“Hem... That important that she couldn’t say it right away? That’s weird..” Taeyeon slowly said to herself

1 New Message

From: Eunji-Eun

Okay, can’t wait to see you unnie..

 

Taeyeon smiled reading the last text “Cute..” she said

“Tae, its your turn” She’s too immersed with her texting buddy that she didn’t realize Tiffany already standing in front of her with an unreadable facial expressions, looking at her deeply.

--

“She’s going to confess!” Youngwon or Kangin from Super Junior in public eyes, excitedly said to Taeyeon through one of their phone calls

“Aish not this again oppa, how many times I told you it won’t happen, seriously, we are just friends” Taeyeon said with her phone between her ears and her shoulder because she was busy washing the dishes at the same time.

“You two surely flirt a lot as friends” teased Youngwoon

“I did not flirt, I never did!” Taeyeon try to defend herself

“Well if you didn’t, she surely does and you can’t deny it, because I can tell from hundred miles when someone starts to flirt, I am Super Junior’s Kangin anyway!” said Youngwoon, having fun teasing one of his favorite dongsaeng

“You and your delusional mind oppa” Taeyeon said as she turns off the water tap, and dried her hand “You really should consider to start dating, you really sounds like a hopeless romantic pushing anyone else around you to date, why don’t you?”

“Yah! I’m still trying to get back my long lost fame, not because I don’t have people who are interested with me” Youngwoon said

Taeyeon laughed at him “I didn’t say it that way”

“Whatever” he said “But seriously Taengoo, what if she confessed to you? What will you do?”

Taeyeon sits on their dorm living room couch, turning on the tv and think “I don’t know oppa.. I really don’t know..”

“Well, it worth a try Taengoo.. Just saying, but all decisions, depends on you..”

She fell silent

“Taengoo-ah, I got to go practicing, I’ll call you again later okay? I want details on tonight’s event! Bye Taeng!”

She closed her phone then sighed.

Honestly, she doesn’t know what she supposed to do.

It’s half lying if she said she doesn’t know that this will happen, this possibility of her new friend Eunji will confess to her. Youngwoon endless teasing and Eunji’s reaction for the teasing can’t help to make her wondering about the possibility too.

And it’s a lie if she said she didn’t enjoy the attention Eunji gave to her.

Its really nice to feel accepted.

Its really nice to know someone appreciated every single attention you gave them and have the same amount of attention from them.

If Eunji really is going to confess her feeling, and if what Youngwoon said is true.

It surely does feel good to know and to have someone who loves you.

But what about Taeyeon’s own feelings?

Does she?

“Taeyeon..” And again, she was too immersed on her own thoughts that she didn’t realize someone already occupies the other side of the couch she’s been sitting on.

“Ppany?” And it really does shock her a little “How long have you been here?” but Tiffany have her unreadable facial expression on

“Can you meet me at the café we used to hang out during our trainee days?” she asked

“Tonight?”

“Yes, tonight 11 PM” Tiffany said firmly

“Oh.. Ppany, I don’t..”

“I’ll wait you there”

“But Ppany..” no excuse, that’s what Tiffany’s action said, and she left Taeyeon alone, stuck in the middle of which appointment to choose.

--

1 New Message

From: Yoon

Unnie, she’s on the way, hwaiting!

 

“Tiff, Yuri just text me..”

“I know, she’s on the way, Yoona just told me” Tiffany said to Jessica.

“You looked tense, loosen up a bit Tiff, its Taeyeon, she loves you, everybody knows it already” Jessica said

Tiffany scoffed “Yeah, everyone, except me”

Jessica sighed, understanding her best friend sarcasm “Well, at least you realized it now”

“When someone is trying to snatched her away from me Jessie! Great timing to realized it” again, Tiffany with sarcasm

Jessica couldn’t say a thing.

“What the hell is going on with me?! Why can’t I see it faster?! Why can’t I see it while she is everything I’m trying to look for?!”

“You are just being a human Tiff” Jessica said “Plus you are already knows it, you are just being a human, denying it all because it consider to be an uncommon thing from every normal perspective based on so called, normal society.. Only now, you are willing to accept it”

Tiffany fell silent

“Besides, if that girl didn’t show up and trying to take away Taeyeon’s time and attention, you would probably thinking it all over again and that random mind of yours will start to wander which in the end, you’ll deny it again, and for God sake Tiff, you’ve been doing it too long, please, end this misery” Jessica said

“What if..”

“Ugh.. What if’s..” Jessica rolled her eyes “You haven’t even tried yet, what’s with this what if’s?!” totally annoyed “You know, if Yuri stopped thinking about what if’s for once, and just tell me already that she loves me, next Christmas might be our 5th anniversary instead of 3rd! 2 years of wasted time!”

“2 years full of bliss, peace and quiet I must say, without any horrible sounds we have to hear in some random nights, that came from your bedroom Sica” Hyoyeon showed up out of nowhere

“Touche!” said Sooyoung

“Leave my girlfriend alone guys” Yuri jokingly said while wrapping her one arm around Sica’s waist

“We will, only if the both of you stop mating every time you guys land on each other” Sooyoung said

“Amen!” Hyoyeon said

“If that happens, it’ll be the end of the world guys, leave them alone, we have something more important thing to do, a confession” Sunny said excitedly

--

“Unnie, here!” Yoona frantically waved when she saw Taeyeon entered the café door

“Yoona unnie, don’t do that, you might get your hands off” Seohyun said, actually amused on what Yoona just did

“Hey kids, you two are here?” Taeyeon ask slightly confused because Tiffany didn’t say anything about the other girls, will be at the café too.

“Yep, we were assigned to keep this table for you” Seohyun said

“Oh really? By whom? And why?” Taeyeon asked as she took her seat and put her jacket on the back of her seat.

“You’ll know soon unnie, don’t you want to ask why did we keep the nearest to stage table for you?” ask Yoona enthusiastically.

“Er.. Yeah” Taeyeon just realized that she is, having the nearest table to the stage other than the rest “As a matter of fact, I was just about to ask you kids”

“You’ll see” Yoona wiggled her eyebrows

“We’ll leave you now unnie” Seohyun said dragging Yoona away

“Hey wait, where are you..” Taeyeon didn’t have time to finished her sentence, when suddenly the stage curtain opened and there’s someone she really knows, standing in the middle of the stage, looking straight to her eyes “Ppany..?”

Tiffany smiles, the smile that always never failed to flutter Taeyeon’s heart whenever she showed it to her.

“Taetae..” Tiffany waved.

The only difference about the usual Taeyeon’s favorite Tiffany’s eye smile would be the slight nervousness that’s written on her face when they share stares.

And the music starts..

Nothings ever quite the way you think
Sometimes I can’t see what’s in front of me
I know you look at me as just a friend
That’s all I am and all I’ve ever been

It took a little time for me to see
That I could fall for you so easily
I believe that you were heaven sent
I may never get this chance again to tell you that

I want you more than words can say
I gotta have you, in each and every way
I’m open, an’ I was hopin’ we could take it all the way

I need you when all is said and done
I really need you, cause you’re the only one
I love you, an' I was hopin’ we could take it all the way

You can tell me if you don’t agree
That this is happening so suddenly
But if you ever think of you and me
Or me and you and how good it could be

Then let me love you, let me in your life
Let me take you up to higher heights
Life without you girl would be punishment
I believe that this to be is meant

I want you more than words can say
I gotta have you, in each and every way
I’m open, an' I was hopin’ we could take it all the way

I need you when all is said and done
I really need you, cause you’re the only one
I love you, an' I was hopin’ we could take it all the way

You’re everywhere I wanna be
Seen everything I need to see
Falling like stars from the sky
There’s no more questions or why

I know you want me too
And baby girl and everything I do I do for you

I want you more than words can say
I gotta have you, in each and every way
I’m open, an' I was hopin’ we could take it all the way

I need you when all is said and done
I really need you, cause you’re the only one
I love you, an' I was hopin we could take it all the way

I want you more than words can say
I gotta have you, in each and every way
I’m open, an' I was hopin’ we could take it all the way

I need you when all is said and done
I really need you, cause yo,ure the one
I love you, an' I was hopin’ we could take it all the way

And the song ends..

Everyone who knows about the confession, hold their breaths.

Everyone is hoping, for the happy end.

Everyone is hoping, for these two to finally have their happy end.

“Please God please” each of them prayed inside their mind

“Taeyeon.. I love you..” Tiffany finally confess

Taeyeon’s phone broke the silence.

Eunji

“Hello?”

“Unnie, are you okay? I’m done for tonight, what time you’ll come?”

Tiffany could feel her tears starts to fill her eyes.

Taeyeon’s heart beats extremely faster, she could feel her face is burning, starts from the both of cheeks, even her ears.

“Okay” she said stiffly then closed her phone, then froze on where she is for awhile.

She looked at Tiffany’s eyes that already starts to glistened from tears “I.. I’m sorry.. I got to go” she took her jacket then leave the café in hurry..

Tiffany can’t hold it anymore, her legs has been shaking from the time their eyes meet.

To be honest she hoped that after she sang the song, Taeyeon will come to her and hold her, to make sure that even if her legs are giving up on her, she’ll be there to catch her.

But reality .

This is how broken heart feels.

She cried in Jessica’s arm who came running fast to the stage once Taeyeon turned around.

“Its okay Tiff, its okay.. We are here for you, we are here..”

That night, Tiffany cried her hearts out.

..

Will this be the end?

-----

a/n: O___O worry not, i promised it would be Less-Angst right? Never said its Free from Angst XD

pardon me if there's a mistake about TaeNy's friendship age, i'm kind of new about them*deepest bow*

Now how the hell am i going to wraped it up nicely? .___.

Enjoy ^___^

cr. song title: Kenny G feat Brian McKnight "All The Way"