My Kind of Heaven

The Shots from My Random Mind; A Quest to Find My Less-Angsty Side

Its been a long rough day for me. Everything was out of hand. It was chaotic.

 

We have deadlines coming, demanding clients, bosses who doesn’t care how but us to be able to finished what we’ve been ordered, then some juniors who decided to be so genius for a day with removing some important files for today’s meeting, thinking that we won’t needing it anymore after we’ve done making the report, just SO genius, that we have to find it each one of the files they removed from a freaking scratch, calling everyone to give us the copy of the files.

 

Thank goodness that the clients can’t make it if the meeting will still be held as scheduled that they were asking for a bit later, hence meeting after dinner until 10pm and got long speech from our bosses who obviously not happy with the incident earlier. Then reorganizing everything again until almost 2.

 

I was greeted by the darkness when I arrived at the apartment. But I couldn’t care less, I just want to take a quick cold shower and sleep, so I did. I drop my bag on the couch hastily, then dragged myself to the bedroom. Take some fresh and clean clothes, my towel and get into the bathroom.

 

Once I’m done, I put my towel to its hanger and walked sleepily to the bed. I exaggeratedly think that I am in heaven once I lay down my back on the soft and comfy bed that I heaved a long and relieved sighed.

 

This is what I need, as I mumbled to myself..

 

I was about to drift off to sleep, when a hand slowly making its way to encircled my waist above my stomach, and suddenly I felt a ticklish sensations rubbing the right side of my face, near my jaw, under my right ear, followed by a warm soft breeze on the crook of my neck.

 

“You are home..” she said drowsily

 

I unconsciously smiled “I’m home..” the next thing she did, would be a daily ritual she always did whenever I came home, a tight hug and a peck. But I guess this time she’s too sleepy and drowsy to pull herself up a bit to reach my lips, so she chose to give a simple peck on my jaw line instead before snuggling more to the crook of my neck.

 

“Welcome home..” she mumbled on my neck.

 

I lied.

 

Lay down my back on a soft and comfy bed after a long hard day, is one thing, but having an angel lay down with me on a soft and comfy bed after a long hard day, hugging me possessively..

 

“Goodnight Amber, love you..”

 

..And saying that she loves me..

 

“Goodnight Krys, I love you too..”

 

This is the true heaven..

 

----

a/n: so anyone could guess whose PoV is this? itsa bit confusing is it? it fits more as drabbles than a one-shot is it? basically the moral of the stories would be.... LDW is a kryber shipper *___*9 LDW out!

PS: Just going to add this, to the one who gave me the inspiration and make me feel like i'm in heaven most of the time, thank you ^___^