Chapter 9

~The Wallflower~

Credit:ByunTaem & MadameMonty 

From:(●・ω・●)/★C H O D I N G G R A P H I C S★ \ (●・ω・●) [ H I R I N G ! ]

Link:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/357187/c-h-o-d-i-n-g-g-r-a-p-h-i-c-s----h-i-r-i-n-g-graphic-graphics-infinite-kpop-request-exo-posters

 


Let's Go Back To The Story Now (^U^) >>Thank You For The Chapter Posters!!!<<


 JinYong's POV

 
You were walking down the halls of Infinite High School,hearing the squeals and joyful screams of fangirls drooling over their kingkas,same with the boys...but theirs were whistles O.O
 
You rolled your eyes.You were free from all those boring lectures from strict teachers.It was the free period,you walked towards the music room.
 
You picked up the guitar and brushed your fingers against the guitar strings.You decide to stay in here until next period,singing class.
 
You played a song,Lonely(2NE1)-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inMXJ8YmyNU
 
It was the only quiet place here,besides the empty abandoned small park.
 
You hummed the lyrics to the song,when you remembered something...!I have to sinnnngggg next period...*insert fake crying and silent wails here*
 
"This is going to be hell before I even sing....what should I sing...Lonely?Nah.Gangnam Style.Hell no,I'm not going to sing and they're maybe going to force me to dance that!...What is love?Yes!I love that song,so um yes."You say to yourself.
 
The bell rang."Time to sing now....."You groaned.You loved singing...just not in public.
 
You opened the door to see everyone looking at you,weirdly.You heard murmurs thoughout the classroom.
 
I bet she's going to sing badly....You heard someone say.You laid your head down on the desk.
 
"Okay!Today is the day you'll sing your chosen song you choosed.First up..."Mr.Choi looked at everyone his eyes landed on you and he grinned.
 
"...Kwon JinYong!"He smiled at you.He moved his teacher chair and sat on it where he can see you."Begin."Said Mr.Choi.
 
You sighed.Better now then never...
 
You opened your mouth...
  
 
After singing you looked at everyone....they had there eyes bludged out and their mouth wide open.
 
"Wahhhh..."One boy said.
 
You heard clapping sounds and turned your head to Mr.Choi and soon,everyone clapped your hands.
 
Is this a dream....?
 
You mentally pinch your self.Nope...
 
"That was beautiful!"Mr.Choi exclaimed.You looked at him and smiled."Thank you,ssem(slang for teacher)"
 
You walked back to your desk,followed by eyes.
 
Your seat mate poked your side.You turned your head towards him."Hmm?"
 
"Your singing is daebaek!"He said,putting up both os his thumbs up.
 
You nodded at him."Thank you.."You whispered.
 
"Next is..."Mr.Choi started.
 
Skipping to 4th period....(Lunch/Recess)-Gym (Where They Are Now Having A Karate Lesson)
 
 
"This isn't going to be a bad day after all...."You mutter to yourself.It was the day you were going to preform your kungfu panda moves in 4th period.
 
You walked in.You heard whispers about yourself...You listened into a conversation,
 
I heard she sang awesome in 3rd period....
Like I'm going to believe that...
Here,listen to this....*someone handed a mp3 player to someone*
What's this?
Her singing 'What Is Love?' by EXO-K...
Are you serious...she really sang that good?
I listened to it...and it was awesome....
Really?*Puts in headphones*
Wahhh.....
Told you!
Okay,okay...But how do you know that is her?!
There is a video too...
OKAY!I believe You!
 
The conversation ended and you secretly smirked.
 
You suddenly heard squeals.Myungsoo....
 
"Ahh!!!OPPA!Be my husband!"A girl yelled.
"Aniya!BE MINE AND I'LL GIVE YOU LOTS OF BABIES!"A girl shouted...What the ??
"Oppa!Oppa!"You heard over and over again,starting to get irritated.
 
Suddenly a petite pale girl walked over to Kim Myungsoo,
 
"Oppa,can you be my boyfriend?"She confessed.Myungsoo bended down to her height.
 
"Mianhe....But,no."He walked away from her and went towards his seat.
 
On the other hand,the girl was silenty calling herself a 'pabo' and hitter herself softly.
 
You shooked you head slowly.
 
"OKAY!Class,today you should know that you are going to preform your panda moves or fighting moves and actually fight  someone!"Mr.Shin slightly shouted.
 
"You guys can come out now..."Mr.Shin called out.
 
Two guys came out...
 
"This is JB,Jae Bum(Right).And this Jr.(Left)"The two boys bowed."Anyeonghaseyo,we are JJ Project."They both greeted.(A/N:I just notice that Jr. has the same name as the Female OC,except the sure names,Kwon Jin Yong Or JinYoung,but Jr. is Park JinYoung >.<)
 
You heard squeals...again.Aish,my ears are going to explode any second right now!
 
But I have to admit,they are hot...aiigggoooo,so cute!They have angelic smiles!
 
You snapped out of your thoughts when your teacher called out your name.
 
"Kwon JinYong!You are first!"Aish!Why am I always first?!
 
"Which one I'm I fighting first?"You looked at your teacher.
 
"Both of them."You looked at them wided-eyed.
 
"Do I go real fighting or just fight?"You asked.
 
"Didn't I tell you that they are advance fighters?"You shooked you head."You did?"You heard him sighed.
 
"Just do a REAL fight,no fake punches or any such,okay?!I don't care if you get hurt or not just fight!"He blew his whistle.
"GO!"
 
You stood there in your fighting stance.
 
They both looked at you."Since you are a girl..we'll go easy on you."JB said to you.You shooked you head.
 
"Aniyo,didn't you hear the ssem?He said no easiness or any such...so fight."You smirked.
 
"This girl got guts!"Jr. whispered to JB.She looks somewhat...familiar...is she GD's little sis?..let's see..-JB & Jr.'s thoughts.
 
JB was the first to make a move.But instead you caught his balled up fist and twist it.Yup it's her.
 
Jr. was behind you when JB decided to kick you in the stomach but you moved out of the way.The results?Jae Bum here,kicked his dongsaeng in the balls.
 
"Ahh!HYUNG!!"Jr. fell down holding his crotch."Mianhe,Jr."
 
JB was infront of Jr. trying to seek forgivness when you were behind Jae Bum.You smirked and kicked his .Now,JB was on top of Jr.
 
"Yah!Get OFF OF ME!"Jr. yelled.
 
"Don't talk to your hyung like that!!"JB shouted back.
 
Mr.Shin blew his whistle."Yah!Quiet!JinYong,you get an A+ as usual.Now go take these two to the nurse.For now,we will continue our 'test' tomorrow."
 
You held out both of your hands.They both took them.
 
"You okay?"You say.
 
"Ani!He kicked me in the balls!Now how am I going to have and have kids with the girl of my dreams?!"He said while glaring at his hyung.
 
"I'm okay,but I didn't know a girl like you could fight..."JB said.You were guiding them to the nurse's office.
 
"I learned it from my awesome bro!"You said proudly.
 
"Ah,now that answers my question."You looked at JB.
 
"What?"
 
"You're GD's baby sis."He said.You quickly covered your hand.
 
"Shh!And how do you know?!"You asked him.
 
"I'm a gangster and I have my ways and if I had a baby sister like you I would've done the same thing.."He said,helping Jr. walk.
 
"Do what?"
 
"Show pictures of you in and off school grounds,and telling us to keep an eye on you.In other words he wants you to be safe.."
 
You smiled."He's so protective.."Jr. nodded in agreement."And I'm sorry for beating up you guys...hehe"You scratched the back of your neck.
 
"It's okay,we're fine....Except for my dongsaeng..."
 
"I'm fine!But you don't need to forgive,because you didn't do anything...HE DID!"
 
"I said 'I'M SORRY' A MILLION TIME ALREADY!"Jr. pouted,"Fine,I forgive you."
 
"Oh,here we are."You showed them the nurse.
 
"Thank you."They bowed.
 
"Aniyo,no need to bow!Sorry again by the way..."
 
"Forgivness,not accepted.."Jr. said.
 
"Wae?!"You pouted.
 
"Call us 'oppas' from now on Gold-Dragon."You flinched on that name.You didn't know that your oppa told them the nickname they have given you.
 
"Arasso,I'm sorry oppas.."They smiled."Aigoo,forgivness accepted...annyeong!We have to go now!"They waved goodbye and you did the same.
 
"Bye oppa JB! and oppa Jr.!"You shouted.
 
"Aigoo!She called me oppa first!"JB squealed.
 
"Aish,how are you my hyung?"Jr. facepalmed himself.
 
"Yah!Respect your hyung!"He smacked the back of his head.
 
You heard them to continue to bicker.You giggled.
 
"Aigoo,today's not a bad day after all..."You say to yourself.
 
__________Doniee!
 
Hi!!Chapter 9 DONE! And say hello to our JJ Project boys for being our cameos!
 
Anyways Anyeong~!