A Chat and Chingus?

~The Wallflower~

Please Exuse The Wrongness Of Grammer And Such...ThanK yOU!!!-AUTHOR

 

 

Myungsoo's POV-Satuday Morning-10:00am

What the hell is going on?!First GD now that wallflower of a girl?!Aishhh!

I ruffled my hair in fustration.

But first things are first so,the GD riddle...

What were the clues again?

Oh,she goes to my school,she's not her real self in school,she dresses differently in school,and lastly...Bambi Eyes?WTF?nevermind...

I sat down on the edge of my bed.

"She goes to my school...?"

"Oh!"I grab my Iphone and call Sungyeol.

"Yo!Waaaddduppp Myungsoo?"I roll my eyes."Nothing,what is GD's real name hyung?"I ask.

"G-Dragon's?Molla,he erases or hides everything about his personal life L.No one knows his real name besides Big Bang and his family members."Sungyeol said."Wae?"

"Nothing,I was just...wondering.Bye Yeollie!"I hang up on him.

I threw my phone on the bed and sighed."kkk,I'M GONNA BE HIS MAID FOREEVVERRR.If I don't fine that sister of his."

"I deal with this later."I got up,grabbed my coat and left.

At the corner of my eye I see that same motorcycle with that dragon sign on it.I want to know her a BIT...

I walk over to her house and ring the doorbell.

The door opened.

The lady in the maid outfit bowed at me.

"Anyeonghaseyo,Myungsoo."I bowed back to her and said hello.

"Is their a girl with long wavy dark brown hair?"I ask.

"First thing,mianhe but...do you go to Infinite High?"She asks me.I nodded.

"I can't tell her real name but she goes by Gold-Dragon."

"Wae?"I ask.She shrugged."She got that somewhere from her oppas."(A/N:Imagine that last picture of a dragon gold >.<)

"Oh.kkayyy,but really,is she here?"She nodded."She's upstairs."

"Can I come in?"I ask."Mullon!(Of Course!)"She motioned me to come in.She then pointed to a door with painted pink and white cherry blossom tree with the flowers falling down.

I started to walk up the stairs and knock on the door.I hesitated a little but I didn't came in her house for a reason.

"Who is it?!"She yelled.

"A handsome guy with an hot body!"I yell back.

She didn't come out.

"Yah!Just tell me your nammmee!"She shouted.

"Arasso,arasso.It's L!"She still didn't come out."YAH!I said it is KIM MYUNGSOO!"She opened the door and eyed me from head to my awesome shoes.

"Why are you here?Did your omma send you here?"She asked.

I shooked my head."Aniyo,I-I mean...my mom told me to get to know you better and I have to take this down on a notepad."I lied.

"Finnnee,but just sit on that chair and don't come close."She pointed to a black chair.I walked towards it and sat down.

"Here."She handed me a un-used note-pad and and white pen.

"Why is your room all pink and white and full of cherry blossoms?"I ask.

"It reminds me of China when I stay there with my halmeoni before she died and you know...that the cherry blossom isn't the only flower in here I like.."She pointed to a red tulip.

"And why do you like that flower."

"The meaning..."She looked down at the floor.

"Do you want me to..ask you the meaning?"She shook her head.

"Find out by yourself..."

"Okkayyyy....why do you go by the name of Gold-Dragon?"I ask.

"How do you know?"

"Your maid told me."I tell her."Which one?"

"I don't know...the really old one?"

"Ahh,Mrs.Lee.."

"So,why do you go by it?"

"You'll find out late or sooner...I'm not ready to tell anyone yet."

"Then what's your real name?"I ask carefully.

"Secret."She put her finger to .

I pouted."Fine then..."I mummbled.

"Anyways,any more questions?"I nodded.

"Can I ask about your motorcycle?"

"Wae?"

"It's just cool."I admitted.

"Sure?You know that the dragon stands for my name,but the motorcycle was designed by someone no other than my brother and given to me for a congrats present for passing the driving test."

"Why you jelly?"She teased.

"Ani!...you just got a better motorcycle than me...."I mummbled the last part so she couldn't hear.

"Alrigh,alright...any more questions before I kick you out?"She kinda threatened.

"What high school do you go to?"I questioned.

"Home school,I'm busy since I need to learn the business things before I turn into the next president in my parent's company."

"What company?"

"KK Fashion and Kwon Corp."I was amazed."She looked liked a regular kind of daughter that has a dad running a normal buisness not that famous but regular,like owning a well-know resturaunt in a part of town.

"You're going to own two famous well-known companies?"She nodded.

"I was going to own one but my brother had other plans and became very successful I guess."She told me.

"You must very busy..."I told her.

"Nah,I just need to learn Taiwanese then when my parents die,I get both of the buisnesses and hopefully I get married so I can at least have someone with my business."

"Trust me,you'll get married."She chuckled a bit.

"Chingu?"She reached out her hand.

 

 

JinYong's(Your) POV

"Chingu?"I reached out my hand.

Even though I kinda lied to him and we are not friends in school but at least we are friends to my real self...

He took my hand and shook it with his signature smile.

"Chingu."He said.I looked at the clock...it's already 6:00pm.

"Omo!Did we really talk that long?"He nodded.

"Since you are already here and I had dinner at your house.I suppose you can eat dinner here too."

He shook his head."I'm not hungry though!"I suddenly hear his stomach grumbled.

"Not hungry?You sure?Because I just heard that and it tells me that your hungry."I giggle.

"Fine,you win.I'll eat here."He surrendered.

There was a knock on the door."Dinner's ready,young mistress."A maid said.I nodded my head and took L's wrist.

"Kaja!"I squealed.I smelled the aroma of Kimchi and other delicious food.

"Dig in!"I tell him.

_____________________________________Done

Tell Me Your Ultimate Bias!So I Can Post A Awesome/Cute Photo/Meme/Gif On Them(Because I'm Bored And Nothing Else To Do Besides Roll Like A Buffalo And Fangirl Over My Bias)

Comments Are Loved And Appreciated <3 (^U^)

 

Luhan <3 

SHINee-Taemin <3

Infinite-Myungsoo(L) <3

Infinite <3

Minhyuk From BTOB <3

:) I hope you like the Gifs and REMEMBER,comment your ultimat bias in the comment(Can be one or more) so I can post them in the next chapter!-Author! :) thank you!