A Day With The Oppas

~The Wallflower~

"Kyaaaa!!!OPPA!!!"JinYong squealed as she ran over to her favorite oppa.

"Awww,Jinnie didn't give me any huggie wuggie!"Seungri pouted and stomped his foot.As for the rest,they popped out behind Seungri and JiYong.

"Aigoo,oppa.Come here!"You walked towards his and gave him a hug.

"Yah,yah,yah...your hugging her too much.Now she has germs all over here!"Daesung yelled.He pried you off of him.

"Now,I can't hug you....What about a kissy??"Daesung did a kissy face,closed his eyes and leaned towards you.

TOP picked up your puppy,Kkamjong,and slowly pushed you away from D-Lite's(Daesung) kissing face,and let the puppy do all the kissing for you.

Daesung's eyes buldged open."YAH!!EW.EW.EW.EW.EW.EW.EW.GROSSSSSSSSSSS.EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"He sceamed all thoughout the mansion.He ran towards the bathroom and washed his tounge with soap and other soapy detergents.

Seunghyun gave back you cute puppy and laughed,in other words....he's rolling like a buffalo with GD,Victory,and YB.

--KkamJong

"GROSSSSSSSSSS...YAH!!!SEUNGHYUNG HYUNG!"Daesung Sceamed with all of his might.

TOP put both of his arms up like he commited a crime,"Dude,something could have gone VERY VERY VERY BAD if you ACTUALLY kissed her...EHEM,you know...with GD?"

Daesung looked at JiYong and nodded."Aish,arasso.BUT YOU COULD OF AT LEAST JUST HIT ME AT THE BACK OF MY HEAD INSTEAD!!"He scolded.

"My ideas are better.Mehhhronnggg!"TOP stuck his tounge out.

"Even if you are older than me,your are such a baby..."Daesung stated.

"Komawo."Seunghyun happily said.

"Oh...kay....JinYong-ah!Let's take you shopping!"He did an eye-smile to make you go.

"Oppa,I don't want to burden you though!Stop spoiling me!!"

"Aniyo,your my baby sister and for that I MUST spoil you my little Bambi eyes!"He grabbed you hand and ran towards the Mustang (The car...not the horse...okay?GOT IT?)

"Leggo!"Taeyang yelled as he drove the car.

"OPPA~!"You whined.

"Wae?"He asked."I don't want to be a hassle to you guys...."You pouted.

"Aigoo,your almost going to be a senior and your FINALLY going to reveal your true identity when you become a senior!"GD said.

"But what does that have to do with anything?....And HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?!"You yelled.

"...Let's say-"You cut him off.

"I have my ways..I know,I know..."JiYong patted your head."That's my girl!" "I'm not a DOG!"He chuckled.

"Arasso."

"But oppa!How does this have to do with anything?!"You questioned him again.

"I'm going to buy you new keyeopta(I not sure if this is right but it's supposed to say 'cute')clothes when you become a senior!!"He answered.

"Hmph...okay..."You gaved in.

"We are here!"YB exclaimed.

"OK.Let's go in!"Seungri grabbed your hand and went into the 3 5 story building.

 

 

Inside A Random Clothing Store....No,Your clothing Store Or KK Fashion

"Anyeonghaseyo Miss Kwon JinYong."The workers bowed and greeted you.You flashed them a smile and bowed as you looked around.

"Ah!JinYonggie!Try this on!"Daesung handed you a outfit and shoved you into the dressing room.

You came out like this.(Click This Link-http://www.wholesale7.net/y-off-shoulder-lace-black-tube-mini-dress_p17536.html

Daesung whistled and clapped while you blushed."HELL NO!Is she even aloud to were that to school?!"GD yelled at his dongsaeng.

"I hope they allow it,then she'll get a boyfriend in a snap!Dayyyummm girl you look y!"Daesung praised and checked you out.

JiYong covered his eyes and looked at you."We'll buy that mabye...later,mayber for clubbing baby,but just change for now okay?"You obeyed and nodded.

"Jinnie,try this!"Taeyang gave her another outfit.

"Kyaa!So cute!!Hyung can we get it for her?"Seungri looked at his leader while batting his eyes.

"Finnnneeee...."He slurred.

7 hours past and you were tired of shopping,trying on this and that.

"Oppaa?"You looked at your brother."Hmmm?"

"Can we go home now??I'm tired it's already 7:50pm."You said while looking at the clock."I'm hungry too.."You added.

"Okay let's go!"JiYong paid for all the clothing with 8 shopping bags in total,all of Big Bang's pickings.You guys went out somewhere else to eat.

"What do you want to eat baby?"YB asks you when he's driving."Hmmm...Dak Galbi(Spicy Stirr-Fried Chicken)"You answer.

You all arrived at the resturaunt were they have Dak Galbi.

"Yummy!!!"You squealed.

Let's All Skip This Boring Eating shall we?

"Bye oppas!Bye bro!See ya later!"You screamed as they got in the car waving bye to you.

JiYong put down his window,"Bye baby!Love You tell umma and appa that too arasso!Bye!"

You giggled."Arasso!"You yelled.You waited until they were gone.

JinYong walked upstairs and into the big white music studio.

She(you) played a song called 'That Woman'By Baek Ji Young while singing the lyrics.

Singing part-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuV9rL2XmVU

Piano Part-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Dl7xDjpSqE    

You got tired and headed off to your room and slept from that tiring day,dreaming what would've happen if you released your true identity to everyone before your become a senior...

 

I'm finally done!!!!!!

You play the piano and guitar and you sing and dance!!More secrets will be release soon...

BUT really,I hope you like it!! 

-LOVEYOUTaeminLee (A.K.A the Author)I LOVE EXO :P