Chapter 5

~The Wallflower~

    Myungsoo's Mansion -Myungsoo's POV:-*italic are the thoughts*

"Umma,here."I gave the piece of paper that girl gave me."Hmm?What's this honey?"She asks me.

"Molla.(I don't know)"I shrugged.She looked at the pice of paper.

"Ah!It's her number,why did you give it to me?Didn't she give this to you?"She asks,wiggling her eyebrows.

"ANIYO!She exactly told me to give this to YOU!"I argued."She's not pretty anyway,umma."I kinda lied,she's a little pretty but ehh.

"Oi!Don't say that she's not pretty!SHE'S B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!"She smacked the back of my head and spelled out the word 'beautiful'.

"Umma,I know how to spell and no she is not pretty."I stated.

"Aish,since when did I raise a monkey of a son?"She clucked her tounge and shooked her head.

"Isn't there a talent show next week at your school?"She asked me.I nodded my head,eating my blue berry pancake.

I looked at my watch."Bye mom."I say to her and kiss the side of her cheek.She waved bye to me.

Does she goes to my school....?

I continue to walk my way to school,the same rountine every single day.

"Hey L!"Sungjong shouted towards me.

I walked over to them.

Woohyung was flirting with a girl along with Hoya.

"What are those bastards up to now?"I looked over to them."Trying to see who gets the most girls in two weeks."Dongwoo said.

"I'm going to bet on Woohyun,he's the biggest flirt I know!"Sungkyu says,Followed by Sungyeol.

"Can we ditch again hyung?"Hoya and Woohyun coming this way from a heated kiss.

"Nah,I heard Big Bang is in town.I don't want to be their prey."Sungkyu says.

"There in town?Since when?"I ask him.

He shrugged."I don't know.All I know that they were visiting someone,a family member."

"Wait,so Big Bang are all brothers?"Dongwoo questioned. smack!

"Your SO DUMB!"Woohyun scolded."Aish!That hurts!Respect your hyung!"

"QUIET!NO they are NOT brothers!One of them were visiting their family member and they went along with him."Sungkyu says.

"Who were they visiting?"I ask.Sungkyu shrugged."Ask them,not me.I heard they were hanging out at the old bowling alley in downtown Seoul.Go to them but I'm staying here."

"Your such a wimp Hyung."Sungjong says."Then go with him maknae,go."

"On second thought,I'll stay here...heh.."

"Alright,I'll go."I waved bye to them and went downtown,searching for the abandoned bowling alley.

I finally found it and went inside.

"Yeobosayo?"I shouted.I heard some people talking.

"HYUNG!HE STOLE MY HERSHEY'S BAR!!"Someone shouted.

"YAH!STOP FIGHTING!"Another voice yelled.

I walk closer to the sounds of the voice."Uh,hello?"I stand there infront of them,The almight Big Bang,with the mafia leader,G-Dragon.

"Who are you?"GD asks him.

"L from Infinite."I say.

"Infinite?Oh,that rookie group and your the badass in the group right?"He ask.I nodded,not daring to say the wrong words.

"Why are you here?"TOP ask.

"I w-wanted to know who were you visiting?"GD looked at me curiously."Wae?"

"Someone dared me to ask you this because he was scared to come up to you and ask you."I lied.

"I met my sister."He said.

"Who's you sister?"I ask.

"Do you go to Infinite high?"

G-Dragon's POV:

"Do you go to Infinite High?"I ask him.

I'll give him a hint...If he finds out who she is,then Bambi Eyes won't dress like halmeoni!Brilliant GD!

He nodded."Neh,I do..."He says.

"I won't tell her name,but she goes to your school..."I say.

"But,that will be hard to find out!"He shouts.

"Yah!Don't scream at him,he's just giving you a hint!"Daesung shouts,making L flinch.

"Why do you want to find out?"I questioned.

"I don't know...I just want to?"It sounded like a question than a answer.

-He's dressed liked that >.<

"Well,take that hint and use it!"I snap.

"Okay...So she goes to my school...aish molla!!"He gave up.

"Yah!Yah!Don't give up!Your the only one that will solve the problem so she can open up and show her true self!"I hissed.

"What?True identity?"

"Aish,I'm giving you a new hint...she hides her real identity and dresses herself differently...she looks different."I carefully say to him.

"Arasso..."

"Hey!Use those one...two..three..four..Four clues to find her!!"Seungri says.

"One more thing..."I say.

"....She has Big eyes but not BIG like D.O's in EXOK but their are very cute..I call her Bambi Eyes..."I kinda blush.

"Hyung...your blushing..."Daesung says holding back his laugh. 0__0

"YAH!I haven't shared that name with someone else besides you guys!"I hiss,hittinf D-Lite's head.

"Aigoo!HYUNNNNGGG!~"

L bows and speaks,"Uhh...thank you?I will use those clues..."

"Okay,but if you fail to find her then.......you will be my maid...."No,that'll be....no I'm lying...

"Arasso!I'll find her!"He yells running away.

"Maid?"Seungri questions.

"Ani,I'm just playing with him."

___________________________DONE!!!

Haha~I'm done!Will Myungsoo find out her before Senior year?Mayyybbbbeeeee....

 

These are my EXO babies...nah..they are ALL my babies ^U^

DO it!