D-DAY!!

~The Wallflower~

Today was the day the 10 selected students were going to preform.

"Okay!Kwon JinYong!Today is the day you'll reveal it!Arasso?Oppas are out there waiting for you!Fighting!"You say to yourself in the mirror.

"The list is posted on the bulletin board,for the order you'll go!"The director shouted.

You breathed in deeply and walked over to it.

 


First Up Are The Singers In Mr.Choi's Class:

  1. Sandara Park
  2. Ahn Daniel
  3. Lee Sungjong
  4. Kim Myungsoo
  5. Kwon JinYong

Next Are The Dancers In Mrs.Jung's Class:

  1. Jang HyunSeung
  2. Lee Taemin
  3. GongChan
  4. Minzy
  5. Kim Yu Kwon


 

You breathed in deeply,relieved that you were last in Mr.Choi's class.

"Looks like I'm fourth."You looked behind you and saw Myungsoo standing behind you.

"Annyeong Myungsoo."You greeted.

He smiled and looked at you.

"Hi chingu."He tapped your nose and walked away,leaving you dumbfounded.

_______________________________________________________

PREFORMANCE:

"Anyeonghaseyo,students,teachers,founders,and family and friends!We annouce you these ten students that were picked from two teachers.Mr.Choi,our singing teacher,and our dancing teacher,Mrs.Lee."The director started off.

"First,we will let our singers preform before our dancers.The point of this 'talent show' was recommended from those two teachers that I haved mentioned.They picked five students from each classes and let them preform infront of the founders of big and famous companies.For example,SM Entertainment,YG Entertainment,Cube Entertainment,and JYP Entertainment.The founders will only pick five students and those five students will be trainees."

"Now!How about we start?Shall we?"He finished.

"First Up!Sandara Park!"

Sandara came up on the stage wearing shirt,revealing part of her stomach.And white and black/blue-ish pants with a yellow belt.And finally with a necklace with big aces.

"Anyeonghaseyo,Dara Park-Iminda!I'll be singing 'I Don't Care'"She says.People from the audience started cheering and whistling.

......Singing ^o^~~~

Skippingg !!!!!! (^U^)y To:Myungsoo's Audition ^o^~~~

"Next Up is Kim Myungsoo!"

Myungsoo came up on stage holding a guitar in his hand and a stool in the other.

He set up and put the strap to his guitar around his neck and started talking into the microphone.

-Ignore the bench!Just imagine it as a stool >.<

"Anyeong~My name is Kim Myungsoo,but I liked to be called..."He slightly turned his head and cupped his ear.

"L~!"The crowd cheered.He chuckled a bit."Nae,I liked to be called L more then my name.Maybe because it's shorter?Haha..."

"Anyway....I'll be singing a song to someone really special..A new chingu..I'll be singing,Can U Smile?It's a remake..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er5Xy-pvzu4-It's with the other members of Infinite^^

After singing,there were people with mesmerized eyes fixed on him."Wahh~"

He looked over to his right and saw JinYong looking straight at him with a smile.He smiled back and grabbed the stool and his guitar and walked off stage.

"Now it's your turn.."Myungsoo whispered into JinYong's ear.She blushed a little and her ears turned slightly red.

But!After Myungsoo was whispering in your ear he was looking at your body...O_O

You were dressed like Hyorin in MaBoy-

Same clothes and same hairstyle...exactly like Hyorin...

"NEXT!Is Kwon JinYong!"You heard your name and heard people clapping.

Onced you walked onto the stage you thought your classmates and other students had disgusted faces on them..but instead they had wide eyes and jaws about to drop.

You also heard murmurs and whispering.

"Annyeonghaseyo!My name is Kwon JinYong-Iminda~"You heard people whistle and cheer for you.

You giggled at the sight.

"I'll be singing 'Ma Boy' by SISTAR."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV9RAb0_UII-Dancing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNXMQp7Y4w8-Singing

After singing and dancing you looked over to the audience.They had the same faces since you came on stage.They were also drooling over your body...the boys I mean..

You suddenly heard mixtures of cheers and whistles and "Ohhhs~" and "Ahhs~"

You speaked into your headset."Ummm...Can I say something?"

The audience went silent.

"You don't have to believe it...Anyone heard of KK Fashion?Stand up if you do.."Numerous people stood up..Mostly everyone.

"Ahh..I guess you do.Anyway,I'm the next heiress to KK Fashion.And Kwon Corp."You heard gasps from girls.

"PROVE IT!"Someone shouted.

"How?"You say.

"I don't know...Show us something!"Someone responded.

"Ah!I know!"

"Myungsoo-ah!Can you get my bag?"He nodded and went to your dressing room.He soon came back with a blue bag in his hand.

You pulled out a dress.

"Anyone seen this dress out yet?"They all shook there heads."Ani!"

"That's because I designed it and it'll be out in three weeks."

"How do we know that YOU designed it?"

"Have you ever checked the tag?"They all shooked there heads.

"No wonder.."You murmur.

"My name is on the tag...If you have a KK Fashion bag then check the bag!"

....."She's right!"Someone shouted.

"So...Your the heiress to Kwon Corp. and KK Fashion?"You shook your head."Yup!"

"Wahhh!!!"

"Anyway..I have to go!"You waved goodbye and walked off stage.

You looked at Myungsoo,who had a plastered smile on his face and with two thumbs up.

"Awesome and y!"He teased.You playfully punched him and looked at him.

"Aigoo!Myungsoo!"You shouted."Call me oppa!"You thought for a moment."Oppa,Myungsoo Oppa~"He had a big smile on,it was a true one..His cute dimples were showing.

"Ready to meet my oppas?"He nodded his head.

"We'll be back in time for the announcing of the winners,we'll be in my dressing room."You told him.

"OK.Let's go!"You squealed.Happy that you'll meet your oppas.

"Oppa!Sneak in backstage and go to dressing room 281."You talked to your oppa on the phone.

"So when is he going to be here?"Your new oppa asked.

"In about...."You started and looked at the clock."Now!"The door opened,five guys walked in.

"BAMBI!!!"JiYong squealed.

"Wallflower...these are your oppas?"Myungsoo stared.You nodded.

"GD,YB,TOP,D-LITE,and Victory oppas.GD is my brother!"Myungsoo's jaw dropped.

"GD h-hyung this is your sister?"GD nodded."My bambi eyes!"He yelled.

"You two know each other?"You asked,they both nodded.

"JINNNIE-AH!!"Daesung barged into the door and hugged Myungsoo instead of you.

"I missed you Jinnie!!"He kissed Myungsoo's cheek...."Oppa?"You say.

"Hmmm?"-Daesung's had his eyes closed the whole time-

"That...is not me.."You held onto your giggles.Myungsoo was like...O-O

Daesung slowly opened his eyes,mentally praying that it's not GD.

He looked at Myungsoo."EW!I kissed a boy!!!!"Daesung exclaimed.

"Don't act you don't like it!You know you loved it!"Taeyang suddenly said.

"Hyung!"

You giggled,followed by GD and TOP.You looked over at Myungsoo."Oppa...are you okay?"You asked him.

He shooked his head."My...handsome face..is...full of germs..."

"Yah!I'M CLEAN!"Daesung scoffed.

"So!Boys have geeeerrrrmsss!"Seungri joined in.

"So your saying that you're a girl?"TOP asked his maknae

"Seriously?Do I HAVE to bring IT out?!"Seungri exclaimed.

You stood there dumbfounded."Show what?"You asked.

"Nothing baby,but if he does bring it out he'll sleep outside with the dogs."GD said as Seungri sank down into his seat.

"Then take it back!"

"Fine you are a boy,your just gay!"TOP snapped.

"Yah!Stop...Or else both of you'll sleep outside!"GD glared.

They kept quiet.You looked over to the clock.

"There going to announce the winners!Come on oppa!"You dragged Myungsoo with you.

 


Time to announce the winners:

"Now!Was that a fantastic preformance from our students?"The director asked.

"Neh!"The audience shouted in response.

"Good!Now it's time to announce the winners!"

"Drum roll please?"

****Imaginary Drum Roll****

"First is..............................Kwon JinYong!Accepted into SM Entertainment!"You ran onto the stage and went besides Lee Soo Man,and shook hands with him...The founder of SM.

"Today was really tuff..so,Lee Soo Man here picked two people,and that special student is......"The director started.

BGM:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpT4EkgSIQg

"Congrats to.....Kim Myungsoo!"The crowd cheered.

He walked onto the stage next to you and Lee Soo Man.

After that the day dragged on...Dara went to YG and Niel went to T.O.P Media,and HyunSeung went to CUBE Entertainment.

....Now Time To Start A New Life...As JinYong And As A Trainee...

______________________

It's not over yet~...Nothing's over~Nothing's over~

What Will Happen After That?..

Bye!And Anyeong to New Subbies!Saranghae<3 Comment!