A Day Out 2/2

~The Wallflower~

Chapter 17:A Day Out 2/2

"Let's go to that store!"You pointed towards a Teddy Bear shop.(No,not Build-A-Bear)

You grabbed L's hand and dragged him into the shop.

"I'll be back in a few,kay?"You nodded and continued to look at the plushies.

Your POV:

Wah,so this is what it feels like to have a boyfriend.All you feel is love and sweetness.I have to admit...Myungsoo was a guy who didn't really talk that much,he wasn't much of a ,He was actually kind of weird at first.You know with all that stalking and asking me all those random questions back then.

But the main thing was...

I Love Him.....With all my heart..

I mean,what can you do?Love has no limits.No one can stop you.Love is love.

Something caught your eye.It was a couple shirt with panda design on it.

You went over to the direction of the shirts and picked them up."Kya,this is really cute!"

You put it inside of your basket and continued looking around.You bought a couple set of plushies.

One for Myungsoo(Right) and one for you(Leftt).

20 Minutes past and L still didn't come back.

"Where is he?"You mummbled as you walked out of the store.

"Noona!"A guy maybe about the age of 15.

You looked at him."Neh~"You said sweetly at him.

"Can I take a picture with you?"He asked.You shooked your head and pouted.

"Mianhaeyo,I can't I have to meet up with my..."You thought for a while. 'I can't say anything yet...'

"With who noona?"He asked."With a friend,he's probably been waiting for me for hours!"You lied,feeling a little gulit inside of you.

"Ayee,don't lie noona!Just tell me,you're going to meet up with your boyfriend?"He asked leaving you with a shocked face.

"A-ani!"You stuttered."Then who are those for noona?"He said pointing to a the visible bag with the couple shirt and couple plushie inside.

You blushed slightly."Aish,you win.I'm going to meet with him.But don't tell anyone,arasso!Or else I won't forgive you!"You playfully threatened.

"I won't noona!I promise!"You sweetly smiled at him."Gomawo!Now,I have to take my leave,Bye!"

"Bye noona!"He waved goodbye.

You waved back goodbye and pulled out your cellphone and dialed L's number.

You Myungsoo

"Yeobosayo?"

"Oppa!!"

"Jinyong?"

"NEH!!!WHERE ARE YOU!"

"Eh,I'm somewhere~hehe"

"Aigoo,tell me where your are!"

"Arasso,arasso.Meet me by....Forever 21,kay?"

"Aish,arasso."

You hanged up and walked towards Forever 21,waiting for Myungsoo.

Myungsoo's POV:

Kekeke,this will be great.I really love her,I don't know when...but I just really do.She makes my heart beat fast whenever she's around and stutter at times.

I don't know how she did it,but she got my heart and I got hers'

I walked around the mall looking for the perfect gift for her.

"Aish,what do I get a girl that I love very much??"

What do I get her??

Ah!I know,A necklace and rings.

I walked to Beautiful Jewlers and walk inside.I looked around the store,looking for the perfect one.Then I spotted the perfect one.

It was a gold dragon grasping a black agate.It reminded of me of her nickname in the mafia....Gold Dragon.

"A miss?Can I have that one?"I pointed to the necklace."Yes sir"She handed me the necklace.

"Anything else?"I shooked my head.

"Ah,A minute please."She nodded and followed me around.

"Is there any couple rings?"She nodded and showed me a couple of rings.

I looked at the Infinite rings and smiled at them.

"I would like those."I pointed at them.She nodded and put them inside a case.

"Is that all sir?"She asked.I nodded.

Then my phone started ringing.

Baby Girl <3

I smiled at the name and answered.

She was worried about where I was.

"Arasso,arasso.Meet me by....Forever 21,kay?"I said then hanged up.

"Here you go sir."The lady handed me the bag of jewlery,I thanked her and bid goodbye.Heading towards Forever 21.

I looked over at Forever 21 and saw my baby sitting down at one of the chairs near there.

I sneaked up behind her and covered her eyes with my hands.

"Guess who?"I kinda changed my voice.

"Myungsoo,I know it's you..."I chuckled and uncovered her eyes and sat next to her.

No One's POV:

"Where were you Aegi?"You asked him.

"Secret~"He put his index finger against his lips.

"Please tell me"You pleaded.L shooked his head.

You pouted."Aegi~I got a surprise for you!"L told you.

You tilted your head to the side a bit."What is it yeobo?"

"Close your eyes first"You closed her eyes and L giggled a bit.

Myungsoo walked behind Jinyong and placed the necklace around her neck.

"Open your eyes now."You opened your eyes and looked down to your neck and smiled then looked back at Myungsoo.

"I love it jagiya."You pecked his cheek.

"One more thing."He said.

"What is it?"He took out the ring box and grabbed your hand and placed the ring in your finger.

"Wahh~A infinite ring!"You giggled and looked at the ring.You glanced at L's hand and saw the same ring but a silver one.

"Myungsoo,You're the best!"You hugged him tightly.

"I didn't get anything this best but I got you something..."You grabbed the bag and handed the plushie and shirt to Myungsoo.

He chuckled and looked back at the bag and saw the same ones but different plushie color and kinda different designed.

"Couple shirts and plushies?"He said to you.

You blushed and looked down."Aigoo~My baby is so cute!"He softly pinched your cheeks.

He stood up and held out his hand."Kaja!"You giggled and took his hand and held it.

The rest of the day Myungsoo stayed in your dorm,He asked if he can sleep you.You threw a pillow at him and yelled at him."NO!YOU ERT!"He chuckled and hugged you.

"Please?"He started doing his aegyo,which failed."PLEASE!!!!!"You smiled and finally nodded.

"Yay!!"He squealed happily."Don't do anything,kay??"He nodded and joined you and hugged you under the covers,sleeping soundly.You smiled and pecked the tip of his nose and murmured."Saranghaeyo Kim Myungsoo"And with that you fell asleep in the arms of Myungsoo.


Done~

Hope yall liked it!!!