A Day Out 1/2

~The Wallflower~

Chapter 16:A Day Out

*Knock* *Knock*

You opened your dorm door and saw Myungsoo wearing this:

(Ignore the face XD)

You flashed a sweet smile."Myungsoo oppa!Anyeong~"He smiles at you.

"JinYong-ah~ Let's go somewhere alone today and then tell Hyung,your brother."You nodded.

"Okay,Just come in and wait inside okay oppa?"He nodded and went inside,sitting down on the leather couch.

"Make yourself at home oppa."You said to him before going into your room.He the TV and waited for you.

20 Minutes Later-

You came out of your room looking like this:

(Again,ignore the face)

You looked out in the living room and saw L playing with your puppy,Kkamjong.You sneaked up behind Myungsoo and screamed out "BOO!"He looked back at you."Your done?"He smiled while you pouted.

He poked your pout."Aegi-ah,what's wrong?"You continued your pouty face.

"Your not scare-able..."He tilited his head slightly and looked at you."What?"

"Aish...let's go now oppa!"You patted your puppy and grabbed onto Myungsoos' arm.

He chuckled as you dragged him out of the dorm.You stopped in the middle of the SM building.

"Where are we going oppa?"You asked him.

He looked at you,thinking about where to go."Ah!Let's go to the mall aegi."You nodded you and smiled.

"Kyaa~!!Kaja!"You  were about to run but tripped on your own foot.You were braced yourself for impact in just seconds...But it never happened.You felt arms around your waist,hugging you tightly.You slowly opened your eyes and looked back at who was holding you.Myungsoo.

"Gomawo,Jagiya.."You thanked him.He looked at you very seriously and clucked his tougne."Aigoo..my baby is clumsy."He chuckled and stop.

"No need to thank me yeobo-ah,I'll do anything for you."You blushed at his words.

He laced his hand into yours and walked to the front of the building,going out the doors.

First this to see was the paparazzis flashing there carmeras here and there at the both of you.

Myungsoo put his arm around your back and walked/pushed away the paparazzi people and walked to his car.

The paparazzi asked questions as you and Myungsoo walked to his car.

Paparazzi-

"L-sshi,Are you dating the next heir to Kwon Corp. & KK Fashion,JinYong?"One of them said.Myungsoo didn't speak and continued walking towards the direction of his car.

"Jinyong-sshi!Are you dating,Infinite member L?!"You didn't speak either and contined walking.

Both of you made it to the car,getting a little dizzy from all those flashes and non-stop talking.

"Jinyong-ah,are you okay?"He asked you.You nodded and smiled at him for caring."Neh oppa."He smiled and put on his seatbelt and drove towards the direction of them mall.

You both reached the mall and walked inside,hearing gasps and squealing of girls.

You felt a bit uncomfortable and reached for Myungsoo's hand and held it.He looked at you and smiled.

"Where do you want to go first?"You tapped your index finger to your chin and thinked...

"Ermm....let's go to....Ehhh,I don't know oppa."You looked at him,wanting him to say something.

"Erm...let's go to the Bubble Tea Shop!"You giggled and walked with him to the Shop.

You heard giggling behind your back.

Suddenly you heard something."Oppa!Oppa!Can we take a picture with you?"A fangirl asked him.

He shooked his head."Mianhe,but not right now..."The fangirl had a sad face and looked at him.

"It's okay oppa..."She walked away from him and went back to her friend.Myungsoo again said sorry to the girl and walked away with you.

The flashing sound of phones continued on and on.Finally,you both reached the bubble tea shop and walked in.

"Kyyyaaa!!!It's L Oppa! and Jinyong unni!!!"A fangirl squealed.

You saw some boy's jaw dropped of your sight.You bowed you head at them and flashed a smile.

"Wahhhhh...."The boys said,still looking at you.You giggled and walked up to the counter.

"A-anyeonghaseyo,welcome to the Bubble Tea Café"The waitress began and stuttered at the sight of the two of you.

"Wh-what would you like to order?"She looked down to the cashier,probably avoiding eye contact with Myungsoo.

Myungsoo looked at you and asked,"Aegi-ah,what do you want?"You blushed at the nickname.It was the first time he said that in public.

"I-I would like a Oreo Cookie tea,please."You suddenly stuttered.You slightly blushed at your words.

L chuckled and said to the waitress,"I would like Mint Chocolate Chip tea,please.."The waitress pressed the buttons on the cashier and looked up."That will be $10.00..(10,000 won in Korea,I think..)"Myungsoo nodded and handed the money to her and tooked the bubble tea off the counter and walked off,sipping on his bubble tea.

"Here you go~"He said,giving your bubble tea.

You flashed a smile at him and sipped your tea."Gomawo!!!"You squealed.

 


I'm Done~ It's short...Sorry!!! *bows* But do you like it anyway?Hehe,part 2 will be out soon!

-LOVEYOUTaeminLee