Another Day...at School

~The Wallflower~

"Young mistress!"The maid yelled while shaking your shoulder as you sleep.Stirring a little.

You groan a little."Young mistress!Please wake up!Your going to be late!"You woke up with you eyes half open."Huh?"You unconsiously said.

"You going to be late for school!"You ears perked up and ran up to the bathroom.

"Ah!!I'm going to be late!"You mummbled to yourself.You came out in your usual giant-rimmed eye-glasses and old-school clothes.

You ran down the stairs and greeted you parents with a peck on their cheek."Aigoo,your still going to wear those kind of clothes agian,JinYong?"You umma complained.You nodded your head.

You looked at your watch and grabbed your backpack while saying goodbye to your parents.

_________

You felt people staring at you while you walk down the hallway,making your way down to you favorite place to get away before school starts officially.

"Aigoo!"You groan as you sat down on the bench.You looked upon the sky,looking for a answer to your question.

"Should I tell everyone my identity?"

Of course,no answer could be founded.You sighed looking back down at the ground.

You took of you glasses and let your eyes rest a while."I hate this..."

"Why do I do this anyway..."You quietly said to yourself.

"Oh,that's why..."You mummbled.You quickly stood back up and put back on you glasses and made your way to first period.

Just when you walked in you heard snickers about you."Keep calm,JinYong.Bare with it for now."You quietly said to yourself.

"Yah!JiSong!Talking to your imaginary friend?Oh wait,YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS!"A male outburst shouted.You closed your eyes forcing your tears not to come out.You balled up your hand into a fist and fight through the whole day.

You stayed that way until it was last period.

You walked out of the door and made your way to somewhere,being careful with your surroundings.

___________

"Yah!Myungsoo-ah!"Sungjong yelled.

"What?!And it's HYUNG to you!"L hissed at his dongsaeng.

Sungjong put up both of his arms up."Woah!Hot bun here!Call Xiumin!"He shouted,earning another glare from Myungsoo.

"Okay,okay.Why are you so...moody today?Is it that time of the month?Are you PMSing?"From that statement all the boys laughed out loud,except Myungsoo.

"YAH!"L screamed."Sorry,bro..it's just that...i-i-it's true!"Dongwoo laughed.

"I hate you guys."L mummbled.Sungyeol patted his back."Don't worry dude...I'll help you with your....girly situations!"Again everyone laughed.

"YAH!!!!DO YOU GUYS REALLY WANT TO DIE!"Myungsoo yelled while cracking his knuckles.Immediately everyone stood still not wanting their second-to-last maknae to be beat up by him.

Infinite saw a figure walking  towards Myungsoo,with his/her's head down making his/her's way to the restrooms.

"Hey,isn't that JinSong or something?"Hoya asks."It's JinYong,Hoya..."Woohyun scolded his dongsaeng.

Myungsoo turned his head your way and looked at you."Eh,she's ugly and nerdy...totally not my type..."He said turning back to his hyungs and dongsaeng.

"Yeah,he's right...let's go guys..."Sunggyu said motioning his dongsaengs to go somewhere else.

While you were not knowing that it was Infinite that were talking but instead you hoped they weren't going to insult you or anything else.

You reached the restroom and looked around to see if everyone was inside.No one was inside.

"Okay,let's do this."It was the last period and the bell was going to ring soon.You locked the door.

"Time to changed into the REAL Kwon Jin-Yong."You silently said to yourself.

You changed into more flexible clothes.

You unlocked the door and peeked outside to see if anyone is near the restrooms.

You walked outside causally like you belonged to this school.You bumped into some guys,"Mianhe"You apologized.

"Hey there honey,you new?"HyungSeung asked you.You shooked your head."Aniyo."You simply said and walked right passed them.But suddenly HyungSeung grabbed your arm making you face him again.

"No one ever just leaves me hanging or rejects me...so,how about we go out.You know,you call me oppa and I call you jagiya?"

"No"You said with a blank face.He looked at you with angry eyes.You heard some chuckles from his friends,Kikwang and Yoseob.

"Hyung,face it,you got rejected by a innocent girl.Lets go now."Kikwang urged,but still admiring your features.

"Aniyo,wait...what about a little peck on the lips hun?What about that and you'll be my jagiya?"Hyungseung offered by leaning in for a lips on lips action.You  quickly  pulled away and ran.

"YAH!"Hyungseung yelled while running after you.

You heard the bell rang and went for the gates that led you to freedom.You look back and saw Hyungseung still running after you.

"Yah!COME BACK HERE!"He was catching up to you.You saw Jiyong under a tree,you pulled out your phone and texted him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To:GD oppa

From:BambiEyes

Oppa!Meet me at the house!I have some....problems...that are,heh,chasing me from school because I changed in the schools restroom and I bumped into them and he wants me to be his so-called,'jagiya'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From:GD oppa

Aniya!I WILL HELP YOU!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aish,he never listens."You saw a familiar figure with a blonde head.Jiyong oppa.He was looking for that boy that was chasing you.His face was as mean as ever...it was that murder face of his or I-am-going-to-kill-you or your-so-ing-dead,face.

You ran towards him.

"Oppa!I told you to meet me at the house."You yelled.

"Yah!Bambi Eyes!THERE IS A BOY THAT WANTS TO TAKE YOUR ITY!"He screamed.He saw the boy that was rushing over to you.

"Arasso oppa,just let me handle this one okay?"He knew what you meant.Long time ago he taught you fighting moves to all sorts of karate or somewhat.

"Okay,just be safe okay?"You nodded."Don't worry oppa,he doesn't know me."

You walked towards HyungSeung.He slower down his pace."Yah!Why did you run from me?"

"I just wanted some fun,but anyways my oppa doesn't like you."He looked at you,confused.

"You already have an boyfriend?Then just dump him,and be with me baby."He asked you.You shooked you head."No,my brother doesn't like you.And you have been teasing me all these years."He again looked at you."What?Teasing you?I don't even know you."He stated.

"I know,it's because I live a secret life during school but when school's out...I'm a different person."You stated again.

"Who are you?"He asks."I'm not telling you,because.....it's a sec-"You were cutted off.

"Yah!Bambi Eyes!"JiYong was walking towards you.

It was too late to stop him,he was already right next to you.

"This.....is y-your brother?....G-Dragon?"You shooked you head nervously.He became scared.

"Are you the one bothering my baby?"HyungSeung stood still."Answer me..."

Hyungseung nodded his head."I won't anymore!"HyungSeung stood by your side and leaned next to your ear and whispered.

"I will find out who you are."JiYong smacked HyungSeung head."YAH!SCRAM OR ELSE!"Just like that,HyungSeung ran off like a rat.

Leaving you and Jiyong laughing.

________________________________________________________________________________

2ND CHAPTER DONE!!!