The Truth And Meeting 'Him'

~The Wallflower~

"So,how's school?"GD asks you.

"It's....fine."You lied.GD looks in your eyes."You sure Yonggie?"He asks one more time.

You nodded."Neh oppa!"You put both of your thumbs up."OK.Kaja,they're waiting."He says as he puts a helmet on your head and puts you on a motorcycle.He then rides his other motorcycle.

"Ready?"You nod your head."Lets go!"You yell as you drive your black/silver motorcycle.

You both arrived at a abandoned warehouse.You pulled off your helmet and ran in,not caring if your oppa is still way behind,driving.

"OPPAS!!!"You scream while tackling Daesung since he's the closest to you."Ann-OW!"He yelp.

"Aigoo,sorry Daesung oppa!"You apologized."Gwenchana,It's okay!"He patted your head.

"Yonggie!!!"Seungri shouted making your way to hug you."Damn!You've gotten hotter!"He flirted.

"YAH!"Jiyong yelled."GD oppa,you finally got here!"

"Woah,wait...she got here first?And I thought you were fast at driving..."TOP said.GD pouted in the corner.You went over to him."Oppa..are you okay????"He nodded your head."PANDA HUG!"Seungri,again ran over to both of you and hugged you with a giant bear panda hug.

"Aish!GET OFF OF ME!!YOU GIANT  MAKNAE PANDA!"Jiyong hissed.Seungri ran away behind Seunghyun."Hyung... is Jiyong hyung....PMSing?"He asks his hyung.

TOP shrugged."Maybe maknae...maybe..."

"YAH!I can hear you!"

"Oppa.."Jinyong whimpered.

"Huh?Neh?"JiYong looked at his little baby sister.

"Can I tell you something...very important-ish?"You asked."....?"

He nodded."What is it baby bambi eyes?"

You huffed."I'm not me...when I'm at school...."He looked at you with confusion filling his eyes."What?"

"I'm actually a nerd when I'm at school..."You sigh."And...I get bullied,teased,and sometimes...asks me to just get into a stupid fight."He looked at you.

"I already knew this for a LONG time now....hehehe.."He scratched the back of his neck.

"How?"You exclaimed.He shrugged."I'm the mafia king baby,I have my ways."You looked at him dumbfounded.

"And...Why didn't you fight back?"

"You know me,when I get into a fight...I put them in the hospital,remember that last time with my karate teacher you hired...and I was already a black belt but he asked me to fight him...and  you know..."

"Oh yeah..."

"WHAT HAPPENED HYUNG?!"Daesung shouted listening to there conversation.

"HE WAS PUT IN THE HOSPITAL FOR A MONTH!"Jiyong shouted back.

Daesung leaned into Seungri's ear."Remind me to never ask Jinyong-ah to fight with me..."Seungri nodded harshly at his hyung."Arasso."

You phoned ranged.

"Yeobosayo?"

"Hmm,arasso....I will stop by their house...WAIT,isn't that the 'Kim's' mansion?"

"Ugh...fine,bye omma,saranghaeyo..oh!Oppa says he loves you too!!"

You hit end call and turned back to your oppas.

"Hmph..I have to go.I need to meet with the Kim's with a business thingy."

"Arasso!Bye!!!"They all shouted.

You hopped  on your motorcycle.You drove around into your neighborhood.

You finally got to their house but you saw someone wearing the same uniform as you,Myungsoo.

He looked at you curiously since you still had your helmet on.

You took off your helmet revealing your long wavy dark brownish hair.You looked at him.

"Anyeonghaseyo.Are you the son of Mr.Kim?"You asked trying to change your voice.He slowly nodded.

"Can I come...in?"

"Uh...sure?"He pressed the doorbell,you were greeted by a butler."Oh!Young master L!Come in.Oh and you see you met Young mistress-"You cut of his butler by saying.

"Neh!I live three houses away from you L-sshi"He didn't look at her or even glanced at her,instead he went up to his room,slamming the door.

Wow,rude.

His mother suddednly came out of the kitchen,helping with making dinner.

"Ah!Jin-"You again cut her off.

"Please,call me..Yonggie,jebal."She nodded her head."...Wae?"She asked you.

"I don't really like it when people call me by my real name...it makes it like we are not really comfortable with each other yet."

She nods her head in understanding way."Is your omma and appa here?"

You shook your head."Ani,they just want me to pick up the papers they need and I'm off."She suddenly grabs your wrist lightly and drags you to the garden.

"Stay for a while for dinner,and tell me the real reason why you wanted to call you 'Yonggie'"You sighed and nodded your head.

It was a couple of hours since you insisted to help out for dinner.

"Yonggie-ah,can you get my son of a monkey out of his room and call him down for dinner?"She asks.

You hesisted for a bit then slowly nodded your head before going up the stairs.

You knocked on the door."Annyeong?"

"Whhhhaaaattttt???"He slurred inside his room,sounding like he woke up from his nap.

"It's time for dinner Myungsoo-sshii..."

"I'm not hungry..."

You heard his stomach growl a little loud.You giggle a bit before saying,"Myungsoo-ah,come down for dinner,I know your hungry..."You said sweetly befor going  back down.

You heard his door open a little while after going back down.You chuckled at his messy bed hair.

"Aigoo,Myungsoo-ah...comb your hair,we have a guest."His umma said.He glanced at you and shrugged.

"So,she won't be here long."He said coldly.

"Yah!Myunggie!Don't say that infront of her!!"He shot a quick glare at his mother."Omma!Don't call me that!!"He complained.

"Wae?Can't I call my bad son of a monkey,Myunggie?Aigoo,your going up too fast my baby!"

"UMMA!!!"You chuckled at the funny arugement.

"Aish,just sit and eat!"His mother snapped.

You started to eat tasting the ddubboki that his mother made for them."Ah!Mrs.Kim,it taste awesome!!"You gave her a double thumbs up.

"Aniya,if it wasn't for your help!"You blush a bit.You looked at your watch."AH!I have to go!Bianhe!"You bowed and left but stopped by Mrs.Kim.

"Yah!Don't go out yet,it's dark!MYUNGSOO GO OUTSIDE WITH HER!"He stood still."No."

Mrs.Kim came up to her son and smack his on his head."KA!GO!"Myungsoo flinched at his mom,but finally going.

"Kajaaa..."He slurred.You followed his outside."You know you could go,right?"

"I know,I just don't want to be hit again."He said while rubbing the spot where his mother hit him.

"Well,I have my motocycle,now go.Oh!And Give this phone number to your mom,arasso?OK.Bye!"You motion to go inside.You put your helmet on and drove away.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Done!