Chapter 6

~The Wallflower~

Myungsoo's POV Remember:Italics are thoughts!

"Why did he give me clues instead of her name?"I talked to myself.

I thought of ways to figure it out without using those clues.But they include extreme measures and it includes,digging up G-Dragon's personal profile.I won't even do it.I mean like I'm not a chicken but he could have murdered me if I did that.

"Looks like I have to use those clues..."I mutter.

I look at my watch.It's almost third period...I want lunch,looks like I'm going to school...

I ran to school and swiftly jump over the walls.I check around to see if there is any guards out.Nothing.

---*Bell Rings*---

Just in time...3rd period...Gym A.K.A Karate class (a/n:It's what they're learning about >.<)

I head over to 3rd period and wait.I hear girls squealing over my handsome face.Except...Kwon JinYong.She hardly ever pays attention to me.But whatever,she's a nobody.

The period passes 10 minutes until we go out of this jail room and lunch period heaven we go next.

"Okay class,we are doing the project on Taekowndo."Mr.Shin says while the whole class groans except for JinYong.

"There is no writing or report of the sort,all you have to do is preform some Kung Fu be like KungFu Panda,okay?Just do fighting moves."He says.

I smirk.This will be easy...I bet Kwon JinYong will fail this class.FINALLY the nerdy girl JinYong will once get a bad mark!

"You will fight against some advance karate fighters and all you have to do is....*drum rolls*...beat them."Mr.Shin says.

"If you don't your grade will go down in this learning section by 25%,arasso?"We all nodded.

---*Bell Rings*---

"You may go."

I saw The Wallflower going somewhere else.Isn't lunch this way??

I decided to follow her.

(a/n:Lunch is another word for recess)

I see her go into a small abandoned place.Suddenly a male figure goes out from the shadows.

L.Joe??Why are they meeting?A gangster!They're talking?How do they know each other.

I decided to listen to their conversation.

"Byunghun oppa can you do me a favor?"She asks him.

"Sure.what is it?"He asks."We have this project and I want you to find someone to fight me."

Woah,woah there....Fight?!Is she crazy?

"Are you sure?"He asks her.She nodded."Alright then..."

He leads her to the hideout were MBLAQ hangs out.

"Yo!L.joe what are you doin' here?You came for another fight!"Joon yells.

L.joe smirks."No,But she does."JinYong pops out behind Byunghun."What?A girl?No way!"Lee Joon shouts.

"Just do it bastards!"Byunghun hissed.

"If you say so,by the way girly.We'll take it easy.Now which one do you want to fight?"

"Who's the best fighter?"You ask.

Lee Joon pointed to Thunder.

THAT CRAZY GIRL!!

Thunder walk towards you.

"Ready?"He says.You nodded.

He went in and punches you but you quickly dodge it."Yah!Don't go easy!"You shout.

He then grabs your arm and twist it.You er punch him with your free arm and kick him in the stomach.

"Aish,this girl got moves.."Thunder mutters.He tries to kick you back in the stomach but fails.Instead you grab his leg and twist it.

You let go of his leg and punch him in the face.Now,he has a bloody nose.

"Okay,okay stop!"He yells.You stop and put out your hand.He grabs your hand.You helped him up.

"You didn't even get to punch her!And you got beaten up by A GIRL!"Mir yells laughing.

"You seem familiar....aren't you JinYong?"Thunder ask.You nodded.

"JINNIE!!!"He yells and hugs you tightly,not caring if he has a bloody nose.

"Where's your oppa?"You hush him."Aish,shhh oppa...what if somebody hears you!"You yell.

"Aigoo,it is Jinnie!Your so cute!~"He pinched your cheeks.

"Oppa!!"

"Yah!Why didn't you tell me you were Jinnie!I would've asked you to fight me instead since you've been trained by the best!"Joon yells.

"Why are you wearing those clothes noona?"Mir asks you."Reasons."

I hadn't forgotten Myungsoo here....he's just paralyzed and trying to figure out whats happening right now...

Sh-she got beat up Th-thunder...and there FRIENDS!!OHMYGAWWDDD!

"Well,I got to go oppas..I'm just on my lunch break.Anyeong!"She waved goobye and was getting ready to leave.

!Hide Myungsoo HIDE!

He hid ran over and into a crowd,blending in with them.

He saw you head back to the school.He followed you.

He had many of thoughts about you."Kwon JinYong....who exactly are you?"He said to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DONE