Chapter 10

~The Wallflower~

After School.....XD--Hi!-

 

JinYong was outside as her normal self walking her dog Kkamjong,remember him?You know,the dog that kissed Daesung?The small cute brown puppy?YUP,that's him,Kkamjong.

Anyway,she was walking down the street with her puppy,going to the old hideout,the one where Big Bang and her meet when they are in Seoul.

She walked on the old steps of the hideout of Big Bang.She heard chattering inside the old hideout.

"Hyyyunnnng,jeeebaaaal!!!"A voice exclaimed.

"Anyia,not until you give me back my stuffed panda bear!"A another voice said.

You stepped inside to see Seungri holding Daesung's favorite jacket,while D-Lite was holding Seungri's favorite stuffed panda bear.

"Fine!"Daesug huffed.He handed back Seungri's panda and Seungri handed back Daesung's jacket.

"Komawo!"Says Seungri,while he was tightly hugging his bear and jumping up and down happily.

You sneaked up on Daesung."Boo!"You screamed into his ear.

He jumped up from his seat and covered his ears."Ahhh!Waee?My ears were about to break!"He screamed.

You chuckled."Mianhe oppa,but where are YB,TOP,And GD oppa?"You asked.

"They have a mission Jinnie and they say they are very sorry."You nodded in understandment but unhappy at the same time.

"BUT!"Seungri started.

"You have us!"He finished.Your eyes lit up."Cheongmal?(Really?)"You say.They nodded."Mmhhmm"

"Can we just stay at your house?"You nodded."Kaja!"You waved you hand in the air,motioning them to come.You carefully grabbed Kkamjong and ran out.

"Wait for us!"The maknae yelled.You kept on giggling when you ran to your house.

You got there first,surprisingly.You panted,while waiting for them.

Then came Daesung.....then came the panda...Seungri.

"Yah!You should've waited for us!!"Seungri complained.

"Mian,let go in oppas!"You opened the door for them and went upstairs to your room.

"Aigoo,so much flowers..."You giggled.

"It reminds me of halmeoni when I was in China...."They nodded in agreement.

"It's mostly cherry blossoms in here."Daesung stated.

"No dip sherlock!"Seungri rolled his eyes.

"There are red tulips in here too oppas."You pointed to a vase where a bonquet of red tulips are.

"What does it remind you of?"Daesung asks you.

You shooked your head."It doesn't remind me of anything really.I just really love the meaning of the flower."You looked down at the floor.

".....Ahh,I see.What's the meaning?"Seungri questions.You shushed him and put a finger to your lips.

"Secret!"They both pouted at the same time.

Soon it was getting dark and it was time for Daesung and Seungri to leave so they can both meet their hyungs if the mission was sucsessful or not.

"Bye oppas!"You yelled with a cheeky smile,waving goodbye.

"Anyeong Jinnie!We'll meet again!"They both shouted at the same time.

The Next Day -Friday- IT'S FRIDAY,FRIDAY!GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!LOL.NO.

You walked casually down the hallways of Infinite High.Luckily,everyone had forggotten about yesturday about the singing class and gym class.

"Please,All Teacher And Student Body MUST Go To The School Auditorium To Hear Important News We Have To Give Out To All Of You."The principle said.

You walked down to the school auditorium and took a seat.

You saw the principle walk to the center of the stage with a microphone.

"Okay!"He started.

"From today to next Friday there will be a talent show.BUT we are going to do this more differently this year.Unlike other schools,we will pick 20 students from the music and dance classes and they WILL have to preform infront of all of the student body.There will also be judges and founders of famous companies like SM Entertainment,YG Entertainment,and JYP Entertaiment.They will only pick 5 people and they will be trainee in that Entertaiment.So good luck to those who we have chosen."He ended.

You suddenly heard groans from people who aren't in any of those classes and squeals from girls anticipating to get pick.

You saw Mr.Lee,the principle,talk to Mr.Choi,the vocal teacher.

Mr.Lee talked back into the microphone."Okay!From what I heard from Mr.Choi,there are 5 students that he had personally chosen."

"First,Sandara Park."

"Second,Lee Sungjong."

"Third,Kim Myungsoo."

"Fourth,Ahn Daniel."

"And lastly,Kwon JinYong."

You were wide-eyed that you had been chosen for the talent show..This isn't even a talent show!This is like a talent search!

You heard people groan and gasps around the room.

The other five were from the dance class.You weren't even sure that you want to be in this.Some people glared at you for being chosen.

You wanted to beg Mr.Lee but it's worth a try...

Mr.Lee excused the 10 of you from classes until the day you preform.That means no homework but practice,even when your done preforming you don't have to make up the classwork or homework.He all gave you private practicing rooms in the school nobody even knows about.But now,they are yours..forever,until you graduate.

It was exactly like the ones in the SM Entertainment,when the idols video tape themselves while practicing.

You walked into your practice room.And lock the door.Just incase somebody comes in and interupts you from practicing.

You threw your bag to a corner of the room and sat down on the cold un-touched floor.

What should I sing...can I dance too?Well,guess what?I will.

Okay!What should I do?But they will think I'm ugly with my glasses on and clothes if I dance...AH!I know,I will take off my glasses but!I will put on blue contact lenses and straighten my hair!(A/N:Just imagine Bora with blue contact eyelenses and straight hair!I'm not sure if you can but...Just imagine it!She's beautiful by the way...-.-)

Ooohh!History?Nah,I should do a girly one...Fire?Nah,Sandara  will do that one for sure.(2NE1)

I know...Gangnam Style!EHH?What am I thinking?!Hell Nah!I know....Maboy,*sigh*even though people will think I'm ugly...I'll do it..

You stood up and started to practice to dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV9RAb0_UII-This is what she(you) danced like and kinda looked like,except for the blond hair...Just imagine it dark brown.(I will post this video again when it comes to the talent show.And the singing video too.)

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNXMQp7Y4w8-Singing Part :)

~~~~~dONE!!! Bye Boo! ;)