Chapter 5

A New Beginning
"Woah, wait a minute! Did you just say your family is moving here?" asked Rarin
"Uhuh..." replied Kwangmin
"So you're transferring to our school then?"
"Yup."
"Seriously? You're not joking right?"
"Yes, seriously! Why would I joke about it? Can't you just believe?!"
"Control your temper man, geez. I didn't even say that I didn't believe you. Anyway, when are you going to tell her?"
"I don't know about that yet."
"What?! Oh gosh, you need guidance my friend."
"I agree..."
 
Kwangmin sighed and gazed at Chanyeon's lovely and pretty face, his long-time crush. Chanyeon gazed back at him and smiled. The sweet and shining smile of hers made him smile back and let him feel the fluterring of his own heart against his chest. 'Why does she have that cute smile?" thought Kwangmin. "Why does it have to be her?! My own bestfriend." thought to himself. Confused by his emotions at that moment, he shaked his head to get back to the real world.
 
"So, uhm, Rarin..."
"Yes my poor little one?"
"Will you help me tell her?"
"Oh sure! Why not? But, I have one condition."
"What is it?"
"Set me up with your other half."
"What?! You crazy?!"
"No, besides you already know that I liked him since we were little. Come on! Please!"
"Alright, alright... I'll do it, but just so you know it will take a while."
"I know, as long as I am with him, I am good."
"Okay then..."
 
Rarin and Kwangmin shook hands. Then, Rarin went running up to Chanyeon and Chanyeol, who were casually walking side by side. She apologized to Chanyeol for disturbing their walk, then took Chanyeon's hand and ran ahead of them. Leaving both the boys to walk together, Rarin kept on going, while Chanyeon was telling her to stop. As soon she saw that they were far away from the guys, she haulted and let go of her friend. 
 
"Yah Rarin! Why did you do that?"
"Do what?"
"Oh I don't know, taking me away all of a sudden."
"Oh that! Sorry, I had to tell you something."
"Then why didn't you tell me there?"
"Because... Because... Because..."
"Because what?! Just freaking tell me?!"
"Kwangmin is moving okay!"
"What? He's moving? Where?"
"Here! Plus, he is transferring to our school."
"No way?"
"Yes way!"
"Why didn't he tell me this?"
"Because he was afraid that you wouldn't like it."
"Really? Well I'm fine with it, just saying."
"Exactly! I've been trying to tell him that but he wouldn't listen! Anyway, you wanna wait for them to come?"
"Nah, let's just go. I'm sure they're getting along."
 
A few minutes later, all four of them arrived at the meeting place. Where they ate some hotdogs, chilled out, and of course, had some fun under the moonlight. They ran out of time, and it was time to go back home. All four of them boarded the school bus, and the next thing you know it was rolling its wheels. After about 30 minutes, they arrived at their stop. The gang went off the bus, said their goodbyes and parted ways. Rarin going to the east and Chanyeol going to the west. Leaving Chanyeon and Kwangmin alone.
 
"So Kwangmin. Which way are you going?"
"Uhm, the same way as you."
"Really? Well, let's walk together then."
"Uhh, okay..."
 
Both of them were walking home. Chanyeon about 5 feet in front of Kwangmin. The distance satisfied Kwangmin, but then Chanyeon stopped. She turned around. She was looking deep into Kwangmin's ulzzang eyes. Kwangmin, holding in not to blush and be nervous, couldn't handle it. Because it went like a flash when Chanyeon, the girl of his dreams, was hugging him tightly like a teddy bear. In addition, she whispered in his ear, "I missed you Jo Kwangmin."