Chapter 1

A New Beginning
 
During a cool and peaceful spring day, a young couple was walking around a lovely and beautiful park. Holding hands, fingers in between each other, smiling at each other every once in a while, yes they were definitely having a date. Lee Chanyeon was her name, and her tall and handsome lover was Park Chanyeol. The two were cherishing the moment and remembering the time that they had left before it was time to go.
 
"Ahhh... Isn't this great love? Having some alone time for a chance," she smiled.
"It is great, but you know what makes it even greater?" he asked.
"What is it?" 
"That you're here with me, by my side, giving me the love that you have always given me."
  
The sentence of what Chanyeol said to Chanyeon, made her cheeks blush as red as a rose. She tried hugging him, however, she couldn't reach him. Chanyeol noticed it and giggles.
 
"Why are you laughing?" Chanyeon asked.
"You're trying to hug me, aren't you? But you can't." 
"Well, it's not my fault your so tall."
"Will this help?"
 
He suddenly hugged her and spun her around like a Merry-Go-Round, then settled his love firmly on the ground. 
 
"What did you do that for?" 
"Oh you know, the usual swing the girl around in the air. Did you like it?"
"Well yea, but that surprised me."
"You know me! I'm always up for surprises."
 
Both of them laughed and started walking again. After a few minutes, they came across a hill with a tree sitting there. Their faces, mesmerized by the site of it, and their past slowly appearing in their minds.
 
"Do you still remember?" 
"Yes, I do remember." 
 
1 Year Ago...
 
"Yah! Lee Chanyeon!" 
"Oh! Park Rarin, where were you? Our teacher said we need to take pictures."
"Pictures you say? Excellent! I know a place so come with me."
"Where?"
"On an adventure!"
 
Chanyeon and her best friend or her long lost twin, Park Rarin, were on a school field trip and had a mission from their teacher. Each team needs to be in pairs and take pictures of some of the magnificent and gorgeous things in the park. The two were running towards a small bridge that lead to a mini waterfall and a lake beneath it.
 
"Isn't it wonderful?"
"It sure is, but Rarin, how did you find this?"
"I was roaming around before the game started, and found this!"
"So that's what you have been doing! I was looking all over for you, but you just disappeared."
"Anyway, you're welcome! Now take some pictures, I didn't bring my camera."
"Again? Aigoo... Fine..."
 
Chanyeon took a few pictures and then they began exploring it a little dipper within the park. Getting tired and hungry that their stomachs were growling, they checked their bags if they brought food along with them.
 
"Rarin, did you bring any food?"
"No, did you?"
"No... Can you go back and get us some?"
"Sure, I need to go to the bathroom anyway."
"Okay, but where will we meet? I can't just stay here and wait for you."
"Just follow the trail, it will eventually lead you to a hill with a big tree on it, take a break and wait for me there."
"Okay!"
 
So Rarin and Chanyeon went separate ways. Chanyeon kept on following the route and reached the destination. Her eyes lighted up and her frustration of walking became into joy. As she saw the very green hill with the unique looking tree on top, the sun setting with its rays flashing and the clear sky, she realized it was the best thing she has ever seen. Distracted for a moment, then came back to her senses and took multiple pictures of it. Chanyeon wanted to have a better view of it so she took few steps closer and didn't notice that she was on the edge of trail and a worm was crawling on her. She felt it and with a shock she immediately shook her leg to get it off, which made her trip roll down the narrow trail. She stayed there unconscious until a young man saw her and carried her toward the tree. There he laid her next to the tree and waited for her to wake up.