Sunny Lee

Speed

“Come Yeonie this way.” Ajusshi lead Taeyeon into the bikes section whilst Tiffany stays behind at the cars section to look at the beautiful cars. She is eyeing at the Lamborghini Aventador 2013. Ajumma stay behind with Tiffany.

“Fany ah, you love cars?” Ajumma look at the twinkle eye Tiffany.

“Yes ajumma, very much.” Tiffany answers Ajumma Kwon eyes still on the Cayman.

“You do resemble her ex in some way,” Ajumma Kwon says under her breath.

“Did you say something ajumma?” Tiffany looks up at Ajumma Kwon.

“Aniyo, ah you love this Lamborghini Aventador. Go ahead take it for a spin.” Ajumma Kwon unlocks a cabinet with keys in it and passes one to Tiffany.

“Chinjua ajumma!” Tiffany looks at Ajumma Kwon with eyes wide open.

“Go, I’ll wait here for you.”

“Kamsahamida ajumma” Tiffany takes the keys and hop in the latest Aventador.

“Woo Hoo!” Tiffany gives a cheer and speed off.

 

 

“This is the one Taeyeon. Harley Iron 883.” Ajasshi Kwon points at the black coated bike.

 

“Smooth and relax just what you are asking for, this is the bike for you.” Ajasshi Kwon looks at Taeyeon. He always treated Taeyeon as his grand daughter. He watches her grow and he is the one who taught her all about bikes and cars. He is also the one who saw what happen that day that destroyed Taeyeon instantly.

“Wow black coated body. No more chrome” Taeyeon examine the bike. She always has a thing for choppers. Maybe it is because her first bike that she own is an old Harley that her dad passed it down to her. The bike is still in States.

 

 

Flashback

 

 

 

 

Back in States, Taeyeon a 15 years old girl, body like a 12 but she always tells herself she will grow. On her body are the full protective gears, gloves, boots, and helmet. She walks to the dirt tracks trying not to fall because the gears are pretty heavy on her small body. She saw dirt bikes flying in front of her performing all kind of trick in the air before landing.  She tells herself she will be the one doing that soon.

“Hey you, are you here for the motocross lessons?” A girl with a funny hair, body with full protective gears as well stares and blinks her eyes furiously at Taeyeon.

“Y-yah” Taeyeon is uncomfortable with this girl staring at her this way.

“How old are you? Ten or twelve? This area is for older girls” The girl walk around Taeyeon eyeing her body up and down as if Taeyeon is an alien or something.

“Hey I’m 15!” Taeyeon feels her face is burning with anger.

“Really? 15! We are same age. How come you are so small?” The girl giggles pointing at Taeyeon’s body.

“You are about the same size as me too, so why are you laughing at me you midget”Taeyeon snaps back.

“Why you, how dare you call me midget when you are the real king of the midgets!” the girl snaps back at Taeyeon too.

“Settle down girls!” A man calls out to all the girls standing in the waiting area.

Taeyeon ignore the girl and walk to the front where the man is standing. The girl still staring at Taeyeon is puffed up with anger walk to the front as well.

“Gather around in a circle and sit down please. If you want to learn about dirt bikes and motocross then you can’t be so lady like anymore and be friend the dirt around you!”

The man walks into the middle of the circle form by the girls.

“My name is Kwon Minho, but you can call me Ajusshi Kwon even though I’m not that old” Ajusshi Kwon chuckles but no one laugh.

“Eh hem” Ajusshi Kwon gives a dry cough and continues. “I will be your trainer for the course. I will teach you all about the dirt bikes and motor crossing techniques. In addition, I will teach you all about the bikes parts and ways to protect yourself when you fall and a lot more. So I hope all of you ladies please be cooperative and patient with me. Now I want every one of you to stand up, introduce yourself to one another, and tell us why you want to learn motocross.

The whole class consist of 12 girls, Taeyeon listen to the introductions and laughing about some of the reason why some of them want to learn motocross. When its Taeyeon turn, she stands up bowing at everyone.

“Hi my name is Kim Taeyeon, I’m from Korea. Fifteen this year even though I look like a ten or twelve” Her eyes fall on the girl who calls her a midget. “My dad is the one who introduce me to bikes and from then onwards I fell in love with bikes. I want to be the most famous and youngest woman motocross champion in States, thank you” Taeyeon bow again and sit down. When her reaches the ground, she can hear a remark coming from her left side.

“Most famous my , what can a midget do” the girl stick out a tongue at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon almost gets up and give the girl a punch on her face.

After the girl next to Taeyeon introduce herself, the girl who makes fun of Taeyeon stands up next.

“Hi my name is Sunny Lee, I’m from Korea too. Fifteen this year unlike somebody, I do look like a fifteen.” Sunny looks at Taeyeon angry face. “I’m going to be the most famous and youngest woman motocross champion in States too!” Sunny rolls her eyes at Taeyoen again.

 

 

“Sunny Lee” Taeyeon grits her teeth and stare at Sunny. “You are so dead” Taeyeon mumbles in her breath.

 

 

 

ohh motocross!! i love it. well more to come on who is the real Taeyeon and what happen btwn Sunny and Tae.

Stay tune. hope you like this chap

Pls comment!!

by any chance chingus any1 of you here read my other fics? i have a on going fic "see you around" a bit slow on updates coz my inspirations are always for this fic.

pls support too. Kamsahamida

m(_ _)m