A Garage?!

Speed

The next day Taeyeon take a cab down to Tiffany’s house. She is amazed on how huge Tiffany’s house is. Seriously humongous! Even the gate is huge!

Taeyeon could not close awing at the house. She rings the bell. A butler comes out to greet her. She bows to the butler and follow behind him. unconsciously opens again while she looks around. The butler led her into the living room. Her mind almost blows off by the size of it! Wow!

With her lower jaw still hanging loose, she hears a husky voice coming from upstairs.

“Tae I will be right down. Give me a minute!”

The butler offer Taeyeon a cup of tea, Taeyeon stands up, bow again to the butler, and say thanks to him.

 

“Good morning Taeyeon”

Taeyeon turn around wanting to greet Tiffany but the sight of Tiffany makes her lower jaw drop again. This time she really cannot close . In front of her, Tiffany is wearing a skinny denim jean topping up with a see through blouse; she can see her black lacy bra through the blouse. Moreover, the jean just makes Tiffany’s look more prominent. Taeyeon’s almost have nosebleed. She seen Tiffany’s fashion in school but this is the first time she sees Tiffany is such revealing attire.

Tiffany walk over to Taeyeon, using her index finger she helped Taeyeon to close up.

“You like what you see?” Tiffany winks at the dork.

Taeyeon give a dry cough and resume her cool posture.

“Shall we go? Can you please maybe grab a jacket too? This is kinda revealing” Taeyeon steal glances at Tiffany again but remain cool.

“Wae? I like it this way” Tiffany teases Taeyeon.

“Yah! guys will stare at you!” Taeyeon pouts.

“Let them stare then, it’s not as if I’m in front of them” Tiffany cannot resist teasing the dork.

“But I don’t want anyone ogling at you and you are kinda ” Taeyeon realizes the slip of the tongue. Immediately she turns and walks towards the door without looking at Tiffany.

“Just grab a jacket and I will wait for you outside” Taeyeon close the door behind her.

“Yes!” Tiffany pumps her fist into the air. Tiffany cannot help smiling while running upstairs to grab a jacket.

“She’s jealous! Haha” Tiffany throws her head back to give a dorky laugh after grabbing a denim jacket in her walk in closet.

 

 

Tiffany exit out to her front porch to see Taeyeon leaning at the pillar with her arms cross against her chest still pouting.

Tiffany walks slowly towards Taeyeon. She grabs Taeyeon arms and place Taeyeon hands on her waist.

“Angry? See, jacket on” Tiffany gives Taeyeon her sweetest eye smile.

Taeyeon with hands on Tiffany waist pull Tiffany close to her. Taeyeon nuzzle her nose into Tiffany’s ear and whisper seductively into it.

“I will punish you for teasing me, but not now” Taeyeon bit Tiffany's ear lobe gently.

Tiffany feels the vibes in her stomach when Taeyeon bit her ear lobe. Taeyeon gently push Tiffany away and grab her hand.

“Let’s go, it’s getting late.”

Tiffany still feeling hot from pull Taeyeon to the other side of the house.

“Let’s go to the garage Tae, pick a car you like” Tiffany pulls Taeyeon towards the garage.

Walking to another side of the house, it’s like there another house next to it just that it’s one storey and slightly smaller.

“You call this a garage?” Taeyeon eyed at the building with an eyebrow up. “Looks more like a super big warehouse”

Tiffany smile looking at Taeyeon, uses her back to push the entrance door while pulling Taeyeon’s both hands along to get in.

“OMO!”

This is the nth time Taeyeon’s mouth hung open.

Inside the “garage” there’s various of cars, Porsche, Maseratis, Bentley, Ferrari, Range Rover, Hummer, Audi, BMW, Rolls Royce, Mercedes, Lexus, Lamborghini, even Honda, Suzuki, Volkswagen etc. In addition, there are two limousines parking at the far corner. There are even some antique and limited additions cars.

 

 

“WOW WOW WOW!” There are no words to describe what Taeyeon is seeing now. Her voice echos back in the “garage”

! That is the only vocabulary that comes into Taeyeon’s mind. However, she did not say it aloud.

Taeyeon walk around looking at all the cars that is park side by side neatly according to their manufacturers.

Tiffany is happily admiring her happy dork.

“Choose one you like to drive”

“Chinja?” Taeyeon look at Tiffany with her big brown eyes.

Tiffany nods and smile.

Taeyeon picks a yellow Porsche carma. It’s not Taeyeon favourite colour, but it’s absolutely fine.

 

 

 

Thank god!! i decided to check this time. so lesson learnt always check lol

Hope you like this chapter.

pls comment and any suggestions are welcome

Muacks!!