On the road

Speed

As always Tiffany is speeding down the expressway, swerving in and out of cars changing lanes abruptly. She had quite a number of speeding tickets but because of her strong and wealthy family background. She is still able to keep her driving license. She drifts her Ferrari into her campus car park, making a loud screeching sound. She just love the thrill of it not the attention.

A lot of guys are after her but she is never interested in them because none of them drive better than her. Some even scream in her car when she’s speeding along the road.

“Good morning Tiff” her best friend Jessica comes to her after she got out of her red F12 Berlinetta.

She wishes she can paint it pink, but it will look quite ridiculous. Red is fine. Tiffany turns to lock her car before greeting her best friend.

“Morning girl” she link her arms with Jessica, cat walking like a model down to their class.

Tiffany maybe a rich and look like a snob, but she is very friendly towards her classmates. Those who don’t know her will think she is just some rich show off.

After her class, she will go for her dance club. She loves to dance too apart from racing down the tracks.

She sees Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung along the way. She runs to them grabbing their arms. She behaves like a kid when she’s with her favourite friends. They always make her laugh out loud.

After her dance club, she walks to her red Ferrari slowly. Today’s dance is so tiring all her energy is drain out.

 

 

 

Tiffany gives a big stretch when she opens her car door the next morning. Her body is aching due the dance practice yesterday. Yuri and Hyoyeon decided to add quite a few difficult moves in the choreography.

She drives slower than her usual speeding devil mode, with her window down enjoying the morning breeze. She comes to a red light and stops. A Ducati Monster 1100 stops beside her while she gives a big yawn. The rider with a full face helmet wearing a blue jacket and black boots, turns and looks at Tiffany yawning.

Tiffany is quite embarrass when she notice the rider turn and look at her. The visor is all black so Tiffany can’t see the face of the rider. She quickly press the button to roll up her window with her face as red as a tomato.

When the light turns green, Tiffany speeds off fast. She drives a distance when she checks her rear view mirror she sees the Ducati is right behind her.

“Why is he following me?” Tiffany is not happy.

She steps on her accelerator and speeds up.

“You can’t beat me with that bike”

As the morning traffic is really crowded with people going to work or school. Tiffany can’t perform her usual tricks like she always did. One moment she’s moving, managing to change lanes a few time, the next moment she’s stuck in between a truck or slow moving vehicle. The Ducati is still behind following her car. Finally she sees gap, zooming out from the lane she speeds up taking over a few cars, she can see the Ducati in her rear view mirror getting smaller and smaller. She smirks to her victory.

Speeding away still smirking, Tiffany suddenly has to slow down due to a traffic jam right in front of her.

“! What’s wrong?” She knows the morning traffic is terrible but never to this extend. Every car is just stagnant in their position not moving at all. She looks up at the electronic sign flashing something.

ACCIDENT AHEAD

“Damn it!” Tiffany hits her steering wheel and drop her body down to her seat with the biggest pout appear on her face.

Still pouting she grabs her phone to call Jessica that she will be late for class due to the traffic jam; she hears a soft knock on her window.

The Ducati rider.

She rolls down her window and glare at the black visor. She can only see her own face frowning back at her from the reflection of the helmet’s visor.

“What do you want!” She raises her voice because people are horning away.

The Ducati just gives her a peace sign and rides off waving at her.

She sees the Ducati squeezing in between the cars and disappears.

 

 

When she finally reaches her campus, it is almost lunch. This time she didn’t drift her car into the carpark. She just park normally like everyone does. When she gets out of her car, she slams her door shut. She is still angry at what has happen this morning.

“If I was to race you, you will lose for sure!” she is mumbling angrily to herself as she locks her car.

Just as she is about to walk to the cafeteria to meet Jessica, she catch something shiny at the corner of her eyes. She turns and looks.

Parking right there is that damn Ducati which followed her this morning.

 

 

 

 

will keep this a few chaps that's all. will also keep writing the other fic. but when ideas pop i have to get it out from my brain!!

please comment!!