What happen To Taeyeon in States?

Speed

Tiffany came back to the warehouse after test-driving the Aventador. She is grinning ear to ear when she parks the car back.

“Ajumma this is a great car, I want one, but do you know what is Taeyeon's favourite colour?” Tiffany whispers into Ajumma Kwon’s ear for the last sentence.

“Her favourite colour is blue” Ajumma Kwon smile back at Tiffany.

“Then I want to get this car ajumma, in blue.” Tiffany whispers back to Ajumma Kwon.

 

Flashback

 

Taeyeon hops on her blue dirt bike. After a year of training with Taeyeon, Ajusshi Kwon has to admit that among all the students he had taught in his entire teaching career Taeyeon is by far the best among all his students.He enters her into some junior motocross competitions and she will always make him proud coming in first. Taeyeon is totally born to be in motocross.

Taeyeon goes into the motocross tracks to do her practices. A competition is coming soon. After a few rounds in the tracks, Taeyeon sees Sunny from afar. She rides towards her.

“Hi Sunny” Taeyeon and Sunny becomes best of friends after spending a year of teasing and sarcasms.

“Hi Champion Tae” Sunny still loves to best friend. Both grew a little taller after a year but they still call each other midget at times.

“Errm Sunny would you like to catch a movie later after practice?” Taeyeon gives Sunny a very dorky smile.

Sunny pat Taeyeon on her cheeks and smile. “Sure Taengoo see you later”

Sunny rides off in her bike. Taeyeon stands there still smiling.

Taeyeon has been feeling something for Sunny ever since when, she is not sure. She will just take in all the teasing and the sarcasm Sunny is giving her ever since when, she is not sure too. She will just smile in her dorky way to Sunny whenever she teases her.

However, she is not sure whether Sunny is feeling the same for her. She dare not find out at all.

She can do all the outrageous stunts in the air when she is practising on the tracks but to Sunny, she is just a coward.

 

 End of Flashback

 

 

“Yeonie want to test the bike?” Ajusshi Kwon grabs the keys from the cabinet and passes it to Taeyeon.

“Sure Ajusshi, gomawo” Taeyeon puts the keys in the ignition and starts the engine. The engine of Iron 883 roars in the warehouse. Taeyeon grabs a helmet and put it on. She holds the clutch and taps the gear down with her left foot, turn the accelerator, and move out of the warehouse slowly. She wave to Tiffany and Ajumma Kwon on her way out after changing to second gear. After Taeyeon gets out of the warehouse, she picks up her speed.

The three of them in the warehouse can hear the Harley Iron 883 roaring down the road.

“That is loud” Tiffany exclaims.

Ajusshi and Ajumma Kwon just smile at her.

“Tiffany let’s sit down and have some tea. Yeonie will take awhile to come back.” Ajusshi Kwon points at the table at the corner of the warehouse.

Three of them sits down with tea in front of them, Ajumma Kwon even brought out some delicious cookies for Tiffany.

“Fany ah do you race? Because the way you drive is not like a normal driver” Ajumma looks at Tiffany.

“Ne ajumma, used to race back in States but it’s only for fun and not for competition. I just like the thrill of it that is all. But I did go into proper training for it” Tiffany sips the hot tea slowly.

Ajusshi puts a cookie into his mouth and say “Yeonie use to race on tracks for leisure too but a pro motocross champion back when she is in States”

“Jinja!” Tiffany almost chokes on her cookie. She quickly grabs the tea and drinks it slowly.

“But she quits the motocross competition after something happen. She even quits riding or driving. It’s been awhile since I last saw her I don’t even know she’s back in Korea until today, but I’m glad she’s back into riding again.”

 

“What happened to Tae back when she’s in States ajusshi” Tiffany looks at Ajusshi Kwon with her eyes wide open.

 

 

 

 

Sorry been awhile. Kinda lazy also abit bz.

hope you like this short update

Pls comment! :)