Interesting

Speed

On Monday, Tiffany stretches and yawn sitting on her bed. She still could not forget about what happened yesterday. Taeyeon make her promise that she will never race again and that expressionless look. She hasn’t received any calls from Taeyeon after dropping her off at her apartment. She really hates herself for bringing up that topic to Taeyeon. Now Taeyeon is so going to ignore her. Tiffany gives a long sigh before dragging herself to the bathroom to wash up.

After her breakfast, she grabs her bag and leaves for school. Maybe she can meet Taeyeon in school and apologise for making her upset.

Tiffany walks to the door with her butler ready to open it. She walks out with her head down still sulking on what happened over the weekend.

“Good morning” Tiffany lifts her head up immediately after hearing that sweet voice.

“Tae!” Tiffany is astonished that the cute girl is standing right at her porch waiting for her.

 Taeyeon whines in a cute manner while walking up to Tiffany “Fany ah what took you so long, I’ve been waiting for ages”

Tiffany just stands at the door staring at the cute girl whining. It’s as though nothing had happen yesterday.

“Wae? Why are you staring at me” Taeyeon pouts at Tiffany.

“Aniyo” Seeing Taeyeon cute pout makes Tiffany forgets what happened yesterday.

“Yikes we’ll gonna be late for school Fany” Taeyeon looks at her watch.

“Come!” Tiffany grabs Taeyeon’s hand, both heads towards the garage giggling.

“Quick! Pick one” Tiffany pulls Taeyeon in front of all the cars.

“Errrmm” Taeyeon couldn’t make up her mind. She really wish she has her Harley now.

“Quicccckk Tae” Tiffany hurries Taeyeon.

“This one” Tiffany runs to the cabinet and pick the keys up.

“Let’s go” Tiffany throws the keys to Taeyeon and gets in the passenger seat.

Taeyeon starts the engine with one start on the ignition. Taeyeon picked the Porsche Boxster.

Taeyeon drives the Boxster smoothly along the road picking up the pace a little so they will not be late for school. Tiffany looks at Taeyeon and smile. She loves this side of Taeyeon. So calm and steady. Tiffany decided that she will just wait till Taeyeon is ready to tell her what happened in the past. She tells herself that she will not mention anything about racing to Taeyeon again till she’s ready.

Taeyeon felt eyes looking at her. She turns to Tiffany and smile, she is falling more and more for this beautiful girl sitting besides her. Her reactions to Tiffany yesterday must have surprised Tiffany. She never shows this vulnerable side of herself to anyone before. She is finally recovering from the phobia after so many years but hearing those words from Tiffany yesterday just drags her back to the past all of a sudden. Right after Tiffany drop her off at her apartment yesterday, Taeyeon immediately call up her therapist who is in US. She spends the whole day talking to her therapist. She has been on therapy for so many years now. If not because of the therapies Taeyeon might still not be able to ride or even drive at all. But she just couldn’t handle it when the words race and tracks mentioned to her. She’s not sure why she made Tiffany promise her not to race anymore. All she knows is she doesn’t want to lose this girl.

After parking the Boxster, both gets out from the car grabs their bags and make a run for their classes.

“Wait!” Taeyeon grabs Tiffany by her waist before running to the opposite directions.

Tiffany turns side ways to face Taeyeon crushing her body into Taeyeon’s after being pulled by her waist.

Taeyeon kiss Tiffany passionately for a good minute before letting her go.

“I’ll see you later” Taeyeon winks at the beautiful eye smile girl before backing off and run towards her class in the opposite direction.

Tiffany just stands there smiling looking at the back view of the cute girl running to her class.

“ I’m late!” Tiffany snaps out of her thoughts when she hears her phone ring.

She knows its Jessica calling her. She run for her class without picking the call.

 

 

At the cafeteria, Taeyeon is with the 3 stooges. Tiffany can only come later as she has to finish up an assignment. Three of them sat in front of her.

“Taengoo, so are you girls official yet? Both of you are always together now, I always see you walking her to her dance class” Hyoyeon gives Taeyeon a naughty smile.

Sooyoung joins in the interrogation adding “I saw you kissing Fany and you never say she’s your girlfriend. Don’t you hurt my Fany shortie”

Taeyeon shot a glance at Sooyoung for using that sensitive word on her.

“Errm Taengoo is Jessica attached?” Yuri blurts out a question all of a sudden.

“Yuri ah! That is so irrelevant to this topic! Babo!” Hyoyeon throw her fist to Yuri’s face pretending to punch her.

“But I just wanna know” Yuri pouts.

Ignoring Yuri, Sooyoung continues “Anyway Taengoo if you are not going to make Tiffany your official girlfriend, there’s a lot of guys waiting to get her”

Taeyeon continues eating her cake without uttering a word.

“I heard there’s this rich guy from this class who is very interested in her” Sooyoung reads Taeyeon reaction.

Taeyeon continues with her cake.

“Yah! Aren’t you worried at all” Hyoyeon throw a piece of jelly at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon flicks the jelly off her cake without looking up “I know what to do girls”

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon raises their eye browns, look at each other and then back at Taeyeon.

“Yah Shortie what are you going to do? A confession to Fany?” both asks enthusiastically.

“Yuri ah, from what I know Jessica is not attached to anyone” ignoring e two Taeyeon diverts her attention to Yuri who is deep in thoughts.

“Jinja!” Yuri is so happy that she throws her head back and laughs using her both her hands slapping Sooyoung and Hyoyeon backs.

Both flinch in pain quickly move away from Yuri.

 

“Hi” Taeyeon feels a hand rubbing her back. She smiles when Tiffany sits herself down besides her. “Did you wait long” Taeyeon loves this beautiful girl’s husky voice.

“Nope, what do you wanna eat? Taeyeon ask while brushing Tiffany’s bangs away from her face.

“Gooossseeebbbummmpsss!” Sooyoung and Hyoyeon shouts.

Taeyeon ignore the two jokers gets up from her seat to buy Tiffany’s food.

Yuri gasps when the other girl sits in front of her; she quickly looks down and pretends to read.

“Hi” Jessica waves at the 3 stooges.

“Hi Sica” Hyoyeon seize the chance “Are you attached Sica? Someone wants to know cuz she is falling head over heels for you”

“Pffft” Sooyoung trying to control her laugh nearly spits out the water she just drank.

“Oh who is falling for my bestie?” Tiffany asks looking at Hyoyeon.

“Well…” Hyoyeon turns slowly to look at Yuri.

“Bye guys I got a class to go!” Yuri shots up from her seat bows and hurried off nearly banging into Taeyeon coming back with a tray of food.

“What’s wrong with Yuri” Taeyeon ask when she puts the tray in front of Tiffany.

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon just shrug their shoulders smirking away.

“I bought food for you too Sica” Taeyeon push the tray a little to Jessica.

“Thanks Tae”

“So who is the one falling for me, no one answering me yet?” Jessica asks again.

Sooyoung steals a piece of kimchi from Jessica’s bowl of noodles “The one that just ran off”

“Ohh interesting” Jessica smiles.

 

 

ayo im sorry for not updating this fic for so long.

takes time chingus.. i have the other fic to update too. I know it's nobody fault but mine. so pls don't leave me yet ;'(

pls comment!! Muackz muackz to all my subs thank you so much for subscribing me

well same old thing. sorry for any grammar mistakes XD lazy

Think if evry1 vote my fic will it be featured? XD

Pls give support  to my the other fic "see you around" too.