Jeongmal!!

Speed

The situation yesterday leave Tiffany dumbfounded. She hates people teasing her. However, Taeyeon is so exceptional. She really felt something for Taeyeon. Tiffany gets up as usual for her school. She takes her breakfast and leaves the house. She picks a blue Maserati Spyder from her garage. It is not her favourite colour but she loves the look of the car.

 

Driving along her usual route, she kept wondering would she see the Ducati again.

She turns her Maserati into a corner heading towards the expressway. She sees the familiar red at the roadside. She sees Taeyeon squatting right next to her bike inspecting it.

She parks her Maserati right behind the red Ducati.

“What’s wrong Taeyeon” Tiffany gets out of her car.

“Good morning Fany. I am not sure, something’s wrong with my bike. Can’t get it started.” Taeyeon pouts.

Tiffany notices that cute pout and wanted to give a pinch at Taeyeon’s baby face, but when she thought about what happened yesterday that she stops what she wanted to do.

Tiffany walks over to Taeyeon side.

“Aisshh it’s an old bike anyway, guess I gotta change a new bike” Taeyeon signs.

“Come on let me give a ride to school” Tiffany grab Taeyeon’s by her wrist.

Taeyeon grab her bag and her helmet just when Tiffany pulls her along.

“Wow Maserati Spyder and it’s my favourite colour” Taeyeon could not hide her excitement upon seeing the car.

Tiffany giggles looking at Taeyeon behaving like a child.

“Do you want to drive it?”

“Jeongmal!!!” Taeyeon look at Tiffany with her eyes wide open.

Tiffany throws her keys to Taeyeon. Taeyeon grabs the keys in midair and jumps in the seat without opening the door after dumping her stuff in the boot.

Tiffany just cannot help giggling at Taeyoen being so excited about it.

When Taeyeon starts the engine, she feels alive. The engine sound just sends shiver down her spine. It is so different from riding a bike. Taeyeon slams on the accelerator speeding into the wind.

Tiffany is very impress at Taeyeon’s driving skills. She keeps sneaking glances over to the excited driver. The way Taeyeon shifting gear just mesmerizes her so much. Maybe they should go down to the tracks one day and race.

Taeyeon is totally enjoying herself so much; she had not driven like this for so long. This really brings back some memories.

Taeyeon swerve in and out of traffic skilfully and carefully. She is careful not to be honk by any cars or cause any unnecessary inconvenience to other drivers.

Finally, when they reach the school, Taeyeon park the car perfectly with one turn.

“Thank you Tiff, it’s been a long time since I drove.” Taeyoen open the door and get out. Taeyeon walks to the passenger side and open the door for Tiffany. Tiffany is surprise for Taeyeon’s sweet gesture. She steps out from her car, just when she about to straighten her body. She feels Taeyeon body move forward to her. With Tiffany against the door she comes face to face with Taeyeon, she feels Taeyeon’s arm by her waist again.

The closing door teases again. Tiffany is not going to be trick by Taeyeon again. She lean her against the door practically sitting on it. Tiffany eyes meet Taeyeon’s.

Taeyeon lean close to Tiffany with both her hands on the door. She is eye level with Tiffany now.

Tiffany feels that Taeyeon is going to again keeps her eyes open when Taeyeon leans in looking deep into her eyes. She can feel herself blushing but she is not going to show her weakness to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon moves in closer to Tiffany, she can feel Tiffany warm breath as is just a few inches away from Tiffany’s mouth.

Tiffany now starts to panic a little when Taeyeon’s mouth is so close to hers, she can feel Taeyeon breath so close that her stomach is doing so many double flips.

Taeyeon closes the gap between their mouths.

Tiffany open eyes shot wider when she feels Taeyeon mouth against her. After a few seconds, she closes her eyes and looses herself in Taeyeon soft and gentle lips. Not realizing her arms has started to move up to Taeyeon’s waist and grab Taeyeon’s jacket by the side, pulling Taeyeon closer to her.

Tiffany feels that she is in heaven.

After a few minutes, Taeyeon draws back from the kiss to catch some air. She leans into Tiffany again, brushing her lips against Tiffany’s soft cheeks, nose nuzzling into her citrus smell hair, and whisper into her ears.

“I will see you later for lunch”

Taeyeon grabs her stuff from the boot and walks off, leaving Tiffany sitting on the car door.

Tiffany with her eyes closes making some effort to breathe suddenly snaps out to the reality when she hears the closing sound of the boot. She watches Taeyeon walking off but the short girl suddenly turns around to give her a cute smile and a peace sign.

 

Tiffany cannot help but smile turning her eyes into crescent moon. Tiffany knows she is definitely falling for this dork.

 

 

 

oohhh finally a kiss!! hope you like this update chingus. What gonna happen next, im not sure lol.

pardon me for any mistakes, but please dont give a damn about it and read!! hahahahaha

Muackzzz!! Please give comments so I can improve!!