Tease?

Speed

Somehow Taeyeon refuses to let go of the soft hand she’s holding. She hold on to Tiffany’s hand with a silly smile on her face all the way to the cafeteria to look for Sooyoung and Yuri. Tiffany has the same silly grin as well and her eyes just focus on the interlock hands while being pull by Taeyeon.

When they reach the cafeteria, Taeyeon walk to where Sooyoung and Yuri are sitting. Sooyoung is busy eating her lunch but when she sees Taeyeon approaching the table with Tiffany hand in hand, she stare at them with noodles still hanging in . Yuri just smirks mischievously.

“Mwaht ish shishh?!” Sooyoung ask pointing her chopsticks at their hands.

“Are you girls dating?!” Sooyoung shouts after slurping in her noodles with one strong slurp, spattering some soup on Yuri’s face.

“Yah shikshin watch what you are doing!” Yuri wipes the droplets of soup off her face.

Taeyeon still with the silly smile didn’t answer her friend. Instead she drops her bag and look at Tiffany straight into her eyes.

“Fany what would you like to have for your lunch?” Taeyeon gives Tiffany a dorky smile.

“Just sandwich will do Tae” Tiffany blush when she see Taeyeon’s dorky cute smile.

“Ooohh so lovey dovey, just a sandwich Tae” Sooyoung imitates Tiffany voice while holding up Yuri’s hand.

Both Sooyoung and Yuir immediately break into a fits of laughter.

Tiffany sits down with her friends face as red as tomato while waiting for Taeyeon to come back.

 

While at lunch, Tiffany and Taeyeon have to withstand all the teasing and laughing from Sooyoung and Yuri. Worst of all Hyoyeon appears out of nowhere and join in the fun.

After their noisy and rowdy lunch, Taeyeon walks Tiffany to her next class.

Standing at the door of the lecture hall, just as Taeyeon about to open up to say something to Tiffany, a high pitch voice stops her.

“Yah where have you been Tiff?” Tayeon looks at the girl who walks sassily towards them.

“Who is this?” Jessica eyes Taeyeon up and down.

“This is Taeyeon Jessi” looking at Jessica.

“Taeyeon this is my best friend Jessica” she wish her best friend will just walk into the lecture hall after this.

Jessica gives a nod of acknowledgement to Taeyeon giving Taeyeon the coldest smile. Taeyeon can feel the cold down to her .

“Let’s go, the lecturer is coming” Jessica grabs Tiffany by her arm and pull her into the lecture hall.

Dragging in by her best friend, Tiffany turns back and mouths a sorry to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon just smile wave goodbye to her, gives her a peace sign and leaves.

 

“Yah why are you so rude, Taeyeon was gonna say something to me” Tiffany shakes Jessica’s hands off her arm.

“Why are you so mad at me, I’m just helping you to get away from a helpless admirer” Jessica snarls at her friend.

“She’s not my admirer, she’s my saviour” Tiffany starts telling her best friend about what happen in the morning.

“Why don’t you say so earlier?” Jessica looks at Tiffany with an apologising face.

“I thought she’s one of your admirers, I mean they are always hanging around to talk to you so I assume she’s one too. I’m sorry” Jessica puts both her hands together giving her puppy eyes to Tiffany.

Tiffany just chuckles at her best friend but her mind is still on Taeyeon.

 

After her class, Tiffany rushes to the car park after saying her bye to Jessica. She is hoping the Ducati is still there.

But the Ducati is no longer there.

Tiffany is very disappointed. She thought Taeyeon will wait for her.

She walks over to her cooper and unlocks the door with a miserable look in her face. She throws her bag in at the back seat after unlocking the door. When she walks to the driver's side and open the door, she sees two hands slip by her waist holding the door. She turns immediately to see who the hands belong to.

Tiffany now with back against her car window comes face to face with Taeyeon. Taeyeon’s both arms are by the side of Tiffany’s waist, hands still holding onto the door. Taeyeon look deep into Tiffany’s eyes while pushing back the car door slowly to close it.

Tiffany’s body has to follow the pushing motion with Taeyeon’s arms by her waist. Tiffany feels a soft thud on her back when Taeyeon pushes her car door to a shut.

With Taeyeon’s eyes still locking at hers, Tiffany can feel her heart beating fast.

“Are you looking for me?” Taeyeon’s mouth is so close to Tiffany that she can feel Taeyeon’s warm breath on her face.

Tiffany can’t speak at all and neither can she move. She feels that her heart is going to stop any moment.

Taeyeon move closer to Tiffany.

Just as Tiffany feels that Taeyeon’s mouth is coming closer to hers, she closes her eyes to anticipate it.

Suddenly she hears a sound coming from the door handle; she feels her back being push by the door like someone is trying to get out of the car. When she opens her eyes, she sees Taeyeon moving away. Tiffany feet stumble forwards just as Taeyeon pull the car door open slowly.

“I will see you tomorrow Fany” Taeyeon gives Tiffany a seductive smile while moving backwards.

Tiffany watches Taeyeon turn and walk away. Tiffany just stand there next to her cooper with a confuse look.

 

 

 

My god!! Y am i so drama!! errrmmm i hope you can understand what im trying to describe.

Hope you like it!! more are coming soon.

Pardon me again for any grammar mistakes. Maybe i will chk it someday lol

pls comment!! muackz!!