Merong

Speed

Tiffany could not wait till its lunchtime. Everything seems so slow for her, lecturer talking real slow even the time ticking real slow. She wishes that everything would just speed up so she can see the cute dork again.

At last, after the lecturer says class dismiss, Tiffany is hurrying to keep all her books and wanting to dash out of the lecture hall when someone grab her hand.

“What’s the rush” Tiffany turns and sees it is her best friend Jessica grabbing her by the arm.

“Jessi I gotta go, I’m meeting Tae for lunch.” Tiffany tries to free her arm from Jessica.

“I wanna tag along” Jessica uses her aegyo.

“But..oh ok let’s go” Tiffany couldn’t reject her best friend

When Tiffany and Jessica exit out from the hall, Tiffany immediately spots Taeyeon. She is leaning against the wall playing with her phone.

“Tae” Tiffany calls out to her when she approaches Taeyeon with Jessica by her side.

Taeyeon stop playing with her phone upon hearing the y husky voice that calls her name.

Taeyeon gives her sweetest and cutest smile to Tifffany, but when she sees Jessica her cute smile immediately turns into a cautious smile.

 She wanted to walk away but Tiffany reaches her before she can make a run.

“Hi Taeyeon” Taeyeon feels the cold down to her again.

“We had a bad start, let’s do it again? Hi my name is Jessica.” Jessica holds out her hand for a shake.

Taeyeon is a bit surprise at first but she shakes Jessica’s hand nonetheless.

Taeyeon smiles “Hi Jessica”

“Ohh your smile is so adorable” Jessica lift up her hand and gives Taeyeon a pinch on her cheeks.

“You can call me Jessi or sica” Jessica lifts another hand up and pinch Taeyeon other side of the cheeks.

“Stop it Jess” Tiffany is not happy that her best friend is touching her dork. She pulls Jessica’s arms down in a swift movement.

Taeyeon grins at Tiffany’s action; she looks at the frowning brows and the pout that show on Tiffany’s face.

“Let’s go for lunch, I’m starving. I’m meeting Sooyoung and the rest in cafeteria.” Taeyeon grabs Tiffany by her hand and lead her.

Tiffany’s face immediately changes from a frown to her signature eye smiling face when Taeyeon grabs her hand. She turns to Jessica and mouths a “She’s mine” to her.

Jessica shakes her head and follows them from behind.

 

When they reach the cafeteria, Taeyeon finds the gang pretty fast because Hyoyeon is waving frantically at Taeyeon with a leg up on the chair to show where they are.

Taeyeon slaps her forehead and pull Tiffany over to the table.

“Hi lovebirds”

As usual, Sooyoung is busy eating, Yuri is reading her comic, and Hyoyeon is smiling at them like a dork.

“Hey let me introduce my best friend to you girls. This is Jesscia” Tiffany pulls Jessica in front of her.

“Hi” Jessica waves at the three stooges.

Yuri who is concentrating on her comic peeks out from it and stares at Jessica. She stands up suddenly knocking the chair behind.

“Hi I’m Yuri!” Yuri stands up straight like a soldier and salute.

“Yah are you crazy! Why are you saluting?” Sooyoung slaps Yuri’s laughing.

Jessica laughs at them. Yuri blush from embarrassment turns and lifts up the chair. She resumes staring at this beautiful blonde-haired girl in front of her again

“Your friends are funny Tiff” Jessica could not stop her laughter.

After Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jesscia got their lunch. All of them started chatting while eating.

“So doing anything tomorrow Taengoo, its weekend!” Sooyoung steals a piece of dukboki from Taeyeon’s plate.

“Going to get a new bike, my old bike is bonkers” Taeyeon stares at Sooyoung putting the stolen dokbuki in .

“Oh can I come along?” Sooyoung wants to steal another dukboki from Taeyeon again.

“No, Tiffany will come with me” Taeyeon grabs her plate and lean over to Tiffany.

Tiffany did not expect this from Taeyeon.

Date?!

Tayeon did not mention anything to her about this at all. Nevertheless, it makes Tiffany heart flutters.

After lunch the gang disperse, Yuri is chasing after Jessica talking about her comics. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon just laugh along poking fun at Yuri.

Taeyoen and Tiffany walk to the carpark hand in hand.

They get in the Maserati together, this time Tiffany is driving.

Tiffany sends Taeyeon back to her apartment.

“So I will pick you up tomorrow” Taeyeon unbuckle her seatbelt.

“I can grab a cab down to your place, give me your phone” Taeyeon takes Tiffany’s phone after she takes it out from her bag.

“This is my number please message me your address, open the boot” Taeyeon gives back Tiffany’s phone.

Taeyeon gets out from the Maserati and gets her stuff from the boot.

After Taeyeon grab her stuff, she closes the boot gently.

Tiffany is a bit piss by Taeyeon for acting so cool all of a sudden. She did not even have a chance to speak. When she is pouting, she did not realize Taeyeon is standing by her side.

Taeyeon bends down and kiss Tiffany. It is not the passionate type of kiss but the kiss is so gentle and alluring. Taeyeon breaks the kiss but lips still lingering around Tiffany's lips.

“Don’t forget to send your address to me baby”

Tiffany feels Taeyeon hot breath on her lips.

“Hmm” Tiffany is still in heaven with her eyes close smiling away.

Taeyeon straighten up her back and smile.

 

“Hey you can’t park here!”

Tiffany opens her eyes and sees an ajusshi standing by the kerb. Taeyeon standing by the apartment entrance is laughing at the scene.

 

Tiffany merong at Taeyeon and speeds off.

 

 

 

Muacks 2nd time. haizz im really a er for fluffs.

more to come!!

i didnt proof read at all so any funny and stupid mistakes pls enlighten me;)

Pls comment!!