Hi

Speed

“Do you need help?” the short girl hangs her helmet by the motorcycle side mirror and walk towards Tiffany whose mouth is still wide open.

“Do you want to shut your mouth? Coz it’s pretty dusty here” the short girl chuckles at Tiffany making her so embarrass, she quickly shut up.

The short girl walks to the front and check the cooper without waiting for Tiffany’s answer.

Tiffany watches the girl walking to the front of the car, look in the engine part, check everything, then walk to the driver’s seat and get in. The girl tries the ignition and suddenly she gives a laugh that Tiffany find it’s the dorkiest laugh she ever hears in her whole life.

Tiffany can’t help smiling at that cute dorky laugh.

“Hey you’re out of fuel!” the girl continues to laugh, snorting away.

“Don’t you know that you’re out of fuel? And you’re still driving so fast” the girl tries to stop her laugh.

Tiffany wish there’s a hole right where she stands so she can jump in to escape the embarrassment.

The girl walks up to her again. Tiffany can feel blood gushing up from her neck to the top of her head. She can feel her ears burning.

“I’ll go to the petrol station to get some fuel for your car so you can drive to the station yourself and get it pump.” The girl grab her helmet put it on and rides off.

 

“I can’t believe a girl who owns a Ferrari doesn’t even know her car needs fuel” Taeyeon mumbles in her helmet, shaking her head smiling.

When Taeyeon reaches the petrol station, she gets the fuel needed and also a bottle of ice mineral water for Tiffany.

Taeyeon put the stuffs into her backpack and rides back to where Tiffany is.

When she reaches back at the spot where Tiffany car is, she sees Tiffany is squatting next to the car to shade herself from the blazing sun.

Taeyeon walk up to Tiffany and hand her the bottle of ice mineral water.

 

Tiffany is shock when a bottle of ice mineral water handed to her.

She is so considerate. Tiffany smile while twisting the cap off to drink. The sun is getting hotter and she is really thirsty. Tiffany looks at the girl filling up her fuel tank.

She is really stunning. Tiffany stares at the girl.

“Ok done, this will last you to the petrol station.” the girl voice breaks Tiffany stare.

The girl reaches to the ignition and starts the engine. With a couple of tries, the cooper is alive again.

“You will be ok? I gotta go” the girl puts on her helmet and starts her Ducati.

Before Tiffany can say thank you and asks her name. The girl rides off.

 

“I didn’t even say thanks” Tiffany pouts and get in the driver’s seat. Well guess she will have to search for the girl in campus later. She has to pay her for the fuel and water as well.

 

When she finally gets to her school, she sees the Ducati at the parking lot. She doesn’t care about her classes. She needs to find the girl and thank her.

She remembers the girl is Yuri and Sooyoung friend as well, she runs to Yuri and Sooyoung class. Lecture is going on in the lecture hall; Tiffany doesn’t want to disturb the class. She peeps into the hall to search for the girl. She sees Yuri and Sooyoung but where is that girl. While Tiffany is still scanning the hall to look for the girl, the lecturer decided to end the class. Well at least Tiffany is able to get in and search properly. Everyone is getting up from their seats and starting to move out to the entrance.

Sooyoung sees Tiffany and wave at her. Tiffany notice Yuri is pushing at someone by her side. Tiffany finally sees the girl, the girl pushes her body up from the desk and stretching like a cat along with a lazy yawn. Tiffany can’t believe the girl is actually sleeping in between of Sooyoung and Yuri. No wonder she can’t see her.

 

Tiffany walks up to her friends but eyes are on the girl who is still stretching.

“Hurry up Taengoo, I’m super hungry right now” Sooyoung pushes the girl.

“Go ahead Shikshin, go and get your food” the girl answers with her eyes still half close.

“Tiffany Yuri let’s go to the cafeteria to grab some food leave this lazy bum here” Sooyoung grab Tiffany arm.

“Who is she Soo” Tiffany tries to stall some time; she wants Sooyoung to introduce her to the girl.

“Oh yah, Fany ah this is Taeyeon. We call her Taengoo. Hey get up” Sooyoung grab the girl up from the seat.

The girl is not happy when Sooyoung tug her up from the seat. She wants to push Sooyoung away when she hears the voice. She opens her sleepy eyes and standing infront of her, the speeding devil. Taeyeon is not sleepy anymore.

“Hi Taeyeon, I’m Tiffany Hwang” Tiffany smile shyly and hold her hand out.

“Hi Tiffany Hwang, have you pump your cooper?” Taeyeon smile and shakes Tiffany's hand.

“Yah what is this about? I’m hungry! Yuri! Let’s go leave them alone. Yah! Both of you come find us in the cafeteria later” Sooyoung gets angry when she is hungry. She is not interested what happen between the two. She grabs Yuri by her arm and leaves the lecture hall.

Taeyeon and Tiffany stand in the lecture hall all alone now.

“Hmm I need to pay you for the fuel and that bottle of drink Taeyeon” Tiffany breaks the silence.

“Hey no worries Tiffany Hwang” Taeyeon grab her bag.

“Please call me Tiff or Fany like Sooyoung and Yuri does”

“Ok Fany and you can call me Taengoo if you like, let’s go for lunch. You must be starving” Taeyeon grabs Tiffany hand and head towards the entrance.

Tiffany is shock by the action but didn’t complain or pull back her hand. She just let Taeyeon hold her hand.

She kinda like it.

 

 

pardon me if there's any mistakes coz im really a lazy bum to check or proof read.

Please comment:)