Please promise

Speed

Just as Ajusshi Kwon wanted to tell what happened back in States, Taeyeon comes roaring back in the warehouse.

“Ajusshi! This is a great bike; it’s so smooth and relaxing just what I wanted.” Taeyeon raises her voice, as she has not turn the ignition off yet. When she finally switches the ignition off and gets off the bike. She walks towards Tiffany grabs her hand and pulls her towards the Harley.

“Do you like it?” Taeyeon looks at Tiffany with her cute puppy eyes.

Tiffany looks at Taeyeon wondering why she ask her that. Nevertheless, she nods her head smiling sweetly at Taeyeon.

“Ajusshi can I talk to you please, privately” Taeyeon pull Ajusshi Kwon aside to talk. Taeyeon grabs Ajusshi Kwon’s arm like a small kid asking for a candy.

Tiffany covers to stop herself from laughing because Taeyeon is behaving like a child all of a sudden.

“Taeyeon really likes you a lot Tiffany I can see it in her eyes. Ever since that incident, I never saw that kind of twinkle in her eyes anymore. I hope she will tell you what actually happened back in States herself. Love her with all your heart Tiffany. If she ever goes back to the tracks one day I think that’s the time she really let go of the past”

Tiffany looks at Ajumma Kwon silently digesting every word that Ajumma Kwon had just said.

“Alright ajusshi I will come back in a week time to get the bike” Taeyeon voice startles Tiffany who is deep in thoughts.

“My car too” Tiffany added.

“What! You’re getting a new car?” Taeyeon looks at Tiffany with a surprised look.

Tiffany points at the Aventador “That one Tae”

“Unbelievable!” Taeyeon shrugs her shoulders continuously.

“Babo stop that” Tiffany pinch Taeyeon’s arm.

“Ouch” Taeyeon pouts and rubs her arm, hoping to rub the sharp pain away.

Ajusshi and Ajumma Kwon laughs at the two lovebirds teasing each other.

“You two are just meant for each other”

This makes both Taeyeon and Tiffany blush.

“We better go now ajusshi ajumma. It’s getting late” Taeyeon grabs Tiffany hand and bow at the two seniors.

“Dae we will see the both of you in a week” Ajusshi gives a soft tap at Taeyeon’s back at the same time smiling at Tiffany.

Both bow again to the seniors at the entrance and bid their farewells.

“Why do you need a new car anyway?” Taeyeon take out the car keys from her pocket.

“Coz I love cars Tae and I love to race too. Maybe we should go down to the tracks one day Tae and we can have a race”

Upon hearing this, Taeyeon freeze right in her tracks.

“Tae Tae” Tiffany looks at Taeyeon.

“Are you alright?” Tiffany notices a sudden change of Taeyeon face colour.

“I-I’m f-fine” Taeyeon feels very queasy all of a sudden.

“Can you drive Fany, I’m tired”

“Sure Tae Tae” Tiffany grabs the keys from Taeyeon. Tiffany regrets mentioning about racing.

Both get into the Carma. Tiffany is worried about Taeyeon.

“Are you sure you are fine Tae, your face is so pale now” Tiffany puts her hand on Taeyeon cheeks.

“I’m fine just drive” Taeyeon gently take away Tiffany’s hand and place her hand on the steering wheel.

“I’m tired that’s all. It’s been a long day” Taeyeon looks at Tiffany beautiful face and gives a weak smile.

Throughout the journey, both did not utter a word to each other. Tiffany really regrets about what she said.

Tiffany sends Taeyeon back to her apartment. Taeyeon did not get out of the car immediately. She unbuckle her seat belt slowly.

“You like to race on tracks?” Taeyeon ask in a cold tone without looking at Tiffany.

“Used to back in States” Tiffany pretends to be calm.

“Do you race here as well?” Taeyeon ask again in that cold tone again.

“Sometimes but because of school work I don’t do it often” Tiffany tries not to fidget.

“Please don’t race anymore” Taeyeon now facing Tiffany with an expressionless face.

“Please promise me that you will not race anymore”

 

 

 

HOpe you like this super short chapter chingus!! my bad...

hmm obviously that it got something to do with sunny ;P

but what actually happpened that caused Tae's phobia.

im not very sure!!! XD

Pls comment!! MUACKZZ!!