Chapter 15

Too Close to Love You

 

“I-I don’t k-know…” I whispered, too terrified by my current position to come up with a plausible lie.

“Is he your friend?” my master demanded harshly, “Or is he something more?”

“N-neither” I answered pleadingly as tears threatened to fall from my eyes.  I struggled beneath Yesung, trying desperately to free myself.

I was scared, I had never seen him act like this before and the crazed anger in his eyes made my stomach go cold with fear.  I whimpered pathetically and continued to squirm hoping that he would come to his senses and release me.

Much to my dismay, he seemed too caught up in his fury to recognize my distress and he pinned my hands above my head to better contain me. 

“Don’t lie!” he hissed, his voice dripping with unconcealed malice.

I squeezed my eyes closed but couldn’t answer him, too frightened to think of anything other than my escape.

Yesung seemed further enraged by my unwillingness to respond and he growled deeply before ripping at my shirt.  He bit the skin of my throat angrily, causing me to yelp in pain and alarm.  I fought against him, but I just didn’t have the strength to free myself from his iron grip. 

He used the tattered strips of my shirt to bind my hands, tying them securely to the iron headboard of his bed.  Once his hands were no longer occupied with constraining my wrists, they travelled down to the top of my pants.

“M-master!” I begged, tears falling like rain.  “S-stop!”

He paid no heed to my pleading and roughly pulled on my waistband, his actions clearly out of anger and jealousy. 

I kicked my legs frantically, not even caring that he was the prince.  My breaths were coming out faster and faster and the room began to swim before my eyes.  My heart was racing and I could feel the erratic tempo pounding in my head.

“P-please…” I gasped as my vision faded. 

The last thing I recalled was my pants being yanked down unceremoniously.

**********

My eyes fluttered open as the soft sunlight filtered through the darkness of my unconsciousness.  My head was muddled and my body felt as heavy as lead.  I slowly sat up, the room blurred and swaying slightly before my eyes.

I blinked rapidly, sighing in relief when my eyes finally adjusted.  My breathing hitched when I found myself in my master’s bed.  I slowly looked down and flinched when I saw my state.  In an instant I was bombarded with the realization of what had happened, last night’s actions playing before my eyes like a nightmare.

I tried to fight the panic and disgust that rose in my chest, and I took deep breaths, trying to quell my nausea.  If there was anything to be grateful for in this instance, it was the fact that I could not remember the actual itself.  The sharp pain in my lower back and the crimson blood that stained the sheets confirmed that the action had occurred, but at least I had been spared the details.

“I’m fine” I told said aloud, doing my best to comfort myself.

I squeezed my eyes shut, reminding myself that I had survived this before and that I was strong enough to endure it again.  I gingerly slid out of the bed, wincing as even the slightest movement caused a bolt of pain to shoot up my spine.  I glanced around the room, expecting to find my clothes thrown around the room.

I was a bit surprised to find a fresh outfit folded neatly on one of the chairs.  I hobbled over, not understanding what was going on.  As I moved closer I found a note written in my master’s hand sitting on top of the clothes.

Dear Wookie,

I know you may not believe it, but I am sickened by what I have done.  I wasn’t thinking and I acted rashly, no doubt hurting you in the process.  I am no better than the monsters that took your innocence… no, I am worse.  I, who claims to love you, have harmed you in the worse way imaginable.  I wish the earth would just open up and send me to the pits of hell where I belong.  I can do nothing but apologize.  I know nothing I say can take away what I have done, but I am truly sorry.

I left this letter because I am too cowardly to face you.  In a way, I am too cowardly to face myself…  How can I justify my actions in any way but extreme selfishness?  I am so selfish a person that I want you by my side even though I bring you pain.  I am so selfish a person that I still love you… is it wrong to love you?

 

The letter went on, but I stopped reading.  I scoffed and rolled my eyes, crumpling the paper in my hands.  I tried to push all thoughts of my master away as I dressed, careful not to make any sudden movements.  When I was done, I left the room, not wanting to remain connected to Yesung in any way.

I walked down the deserted hall, doing my best not to limp.  All I wanted was the comfort of my bed and I shuffled towards the servant’s quarters.  I was about to push open the door to my room when a hand fell on my shoulder.

I yelped and spun around, wincing as the sudden movement sent a bolt of raw pain up my spine.  I squeezed my eyes closed, breathing heavily as I waited for the searing ache to subside.  When I managed to open my eyes I found Kyuhyun looking down at me, his eyebrows furrowed in curiosity.

“What kind of reaction was that?” he asked, sounding more amused than concerned.

I glared and replied lowly,

“I’m really not in the mood to deal with you right now”

I didn’t even wait for his response before turning around and hobbling into my room.  However, I was not granted any peace as Kyuhyun followed me in, obviously unconcerned by my words.  I headed straight for my bed and sank down, grateful that the pain subsided momentarily.

“What did you get into?” Kyuhyun asked, studying me intently.

I sighed and turned my face away from him, not wanting to think about anything.  I gasped as he grabbed my chin and jerked my face so I was looking directly at him.

I pulled away, and snarled harshly,

“What the do you want from me!?  Just leave me alone!  PLEASE!”

My hands trembled at my sides, and I breathed heavily as I felt myself starting to unravel at the seams.  I glared at Kyuhyun and for the first time I actually saw him look bothered by my acidic glance.  He furrowed his eyebrows and he asked in a surprisingly gentle voice,

“What happened?”

My glare faltered and I bit my lip and averted my eyes.

“N-nothing… just leave me alone…”

He grabbed my chin again, but this time his hands were soft and he turned my head lightly.  He lifted my chin so I was looking straight into his eyes.  In the time I had known him, I had only seen Kyuhyun look amused or indifferent, but this time there was something else in his eyes.  Strangely, there was a guarded sense of concern present in his dark orbs.

That hint of concern did it, and my anger just bubbled up and I exploded.

“What!?” I demanded in a scorching tone.  “Don’t act like you care Cho Kyuhyun!  Don’t pretend like you have some false sense of pity and act all righteous when you don’t really give a !”

He looked a bit startled at my outburst, but he made no move to stop me as I continued to yell.

“You really want to know what happened?  I took your advice.  Aren’t you pleased?  I ed my master like the good little I am!  Just look at me!  You should be so proud of yourself!   I’m obviously cured, I followed your goddamned advice and now I’m fixed!” I spit the words out with venom, my tone biting and sarcastic. 

I glued my eyes to his, condemning him with an accusing glare.

“I’m all better now, so just leave me alone.  I’m perfectly fine!” I hissed through gritted teeth, my whole body shaking with the force of my emotions.  My eyes blazed with fury, and the acrid poison of anger seeped through my veins.

I turned away from him, my fists clenched tightly at my sides.  I could feel my nails digging into my palms, but I didn’t care.  I didn’t even flinch as I drew my own blood.

A heavy silence feel over the room, and the only audible sounds were that of my erratic breathing.  I tried to take deep breaths and calm myself, but the fury raged on, leaving me with the intense desire to scream.

I tensed and was about ready to slap Kyuhyun when I felt his hand on my shoulder.  I spun around, prepared to attack, but I froze when I heard him whisper,

“No…”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for late update!  I didn't have internet access all weekend *bows*

Anyway, I hope you like his update!...

Yesung's an ....

Okay now I'm done!

Music: "Special Girl"- Infinite- H (it's so squishy!!!!!)