"WHAT THE HECK??!!??!!"

♦ S. Holmes' Academy ♦ ( Korea's Branch )

 

 

→ Soundtrack of the chapter: Ukiss - Bingeul Bingeul

 

 

CHECK Ukiss' oppas new MV OUT!

 


Their faces were all shocked. Eyes all widened at the sight of the boss.
He was still sitting on his soft brown couch holding the wallet of Ms. Kim.
"So you're all here?" The boss tried to laugh the trying-to-be-evil laugh.
"TRAITOR..." Taemin whispered.
Himeka hits Taemin's arm lightly. "Pabo. He's not a traitor. There's a reason for all this..." She said.
"WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!?????" They all shouted in chorus.
B is no other than....
.......
.......
.......
......
.......
.......
.......
......
.......
.......
.......
......
.......
.......
.......
......
.......
.......
.......
......
 
 
LEE BYUNGHUN!!!!!!! LJOE???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"L.JOE????" 
"YAH BWOHYAHHHH!!!!! Don't act evil. It does not suit you B-yunghun." Heechul emphasized the letter B.
"YAH TIME TO EXPLAIN THIS ALL OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jin shouted.
"Okay fine. I'm the mastermind for all this stealing today." Ljoe calmly said.
"What is this for then?" Himeka asked.
"Oppa, I know you aren't that type of person... Just say the truth." Nicole said. She puts her hands on her waist.
"Arasseo. CONGRATULATIONS! You all passes the training!" Ljoe laughed and clapped at them.
"Oh....." All of them nodded.
"That's why you got Hwajin unni's wallet... Because she's our cousin. She's a great actress too...." Nicole said.
"Yeah we're ready to fight those bad guys!" Jin shouted happily.
"What a plan Ljoe. You fooled us all..." Siwan clapped and smiled.
They decided to eat a little at the cafe. 
After that, they went back to the school to meet Ms. Kim.
"Ahhhhh~" They all said except Ljoe when they saw Ms. Kim.
"Sorry! Mianhaeyo! I had to do it since it is for your training." Hwajin said.
"But you did great unni-ah!" Jin raised two thumbs up at Ms. Kim.
 
The team decided to their own ways.
Ljoe said goodbye first. 
"Are you planning something again?" Heechul asked.
 
"No hyung. I'm going home to rest and say sorry to my classmates who fought with you guys at the cafe." Ljoe replied.
"Bye Bye oppa. Take care! I'm coming home soon!!" Nicole waved at her brother.
"Okay! Bye all of you! See you tomorrow I guess." Ljoe waved then he goes out.
"Me and...." Zelo was cutted off by Heechul.
"Zelo and I are going to play at the arcade! Bye!" Heechul puts his arm on Zelo's shoulder.
"But hyu..." 
"I know you're excited Zelo! Kkaja! Bye~" Heechul said.
"Okay then.... I thought we were going to the.... Nevermind then." Nicole pouted.
Siwan received a message.
To: Siwan hyung
From: Heechul saeng
"Hyung. Go have fun with Nicorii~ Me and Zelo are gonna play games together."
"Tsk... That sneaky and naughty oppa..." Jin said. Jin and Himeka shook their heads.
"We're leaving!" Taemin said. He grabbed Himeka and they said they are going to the mall.
"Since when did we plan to go there?" Himeka asked.
"Now?" Taemin giggled.
"I'm going with Nicorii...Siwan oppa you okay to go alone?" Jin asked.
"It's fine Jin. I'm going home early." Siwan answered.
Jin clinged on Nicole and they went out. Himeka and Taemin too.
Heechul sent Siwan a message again.
To: Siwan hyung
From: Heechul saeng
"Hyung. Can you buy me some food? The mall is near the school anyway." 
Heechul knew that Jin would go with Nicole so he sent that message.
"Aish~ I'm supposed to be going home now..." Siwan said.
 
Jin and Nicole were eating ice-cream near the mall. They spotted Himeka and Taemin outside.
They were shocked to see that Taemin left Himeka sitting on a bench. She was crying.
"Omo... What happened..." Nicole said.
Nicole was about to go out when she stopped because they saw Taemin came back to Himeka.
It turns out that Himeka has a small wound on her knee. Taemin bought her medicine and bandage.
Suddenly, Nicole took out her phone. Jin followed what Nicole did and took out her phone too.
Nicole and Jin smiled at each other and pressed record. They recorded Taemin and Himeka
who are really cute together.
They both hide when Taemin and Himeka walked together to the mall.
Nicole and Jin finished their ice-creams and went out.
"Nicorii, Mianhae! Heechul oppa called me to go to the arcade..." Jin said.
"Arasseo.... It's okay Jin!" Nicole smiled.
Jin didn't want to leave so she just hided at the second floor of the mall. Near the glass window.
Nicole was alone now. Jin saw Siwan buying food. Then she looked back at Nicole. 
Siwan kind of noticed Jin but he didn't know it was her.
So he goes out of the mall and saw Nicole sitting on a bench, taking selcas of herself.
He smiled but was shocked when he saw someone stole Nicole's bag.
Nicole screamed loudly that even Jin heard it.
 
She wanted to go down and stop the thief but she knew Siwan would do it.
"Jin... Are you okay?" The ahjumma asked. Jin knows the ahjumma well 
because she always buy there and sometimes help.
"Ne!" She said.
Siwan ran as fast he can. He dropped the shopping bags and punched the thief.
"OPPA?" Nicole said when she saw Siwan. She ran and helped Siwan but
the thief was already laying on the ground.
Siwan grabbed the bag and gave it back to Nicole.
"Is everything there Nicole?"
Nicole examined her bag well. "Yes oppa! Komawoyo!!!!" Nicole suddenly hugged Siwan.
"Y-you're welcome Nicole...." Siwan flustered.
Jin sighed in relief when she saw that Nicole's bag wasn't stolen.
She called the police already so they were now taking the thief to jail.
"Ahhhh~" Siwan said.
"Oppa I'll treat you today ne?" Nicole asked.
"N-ne~ I'm hungry..." He grabbed the shopping bags he dropped.
 
NEW MESSAGE!
To: Siwan hyung
From: Heechul saeng
"Hyung! Where's the food?" 
 
Siwan replied.
To: Heechul saeng.
From: Siwan hyung.
"It's with me. I'm coming home soon after eating pizza. You didn't plan anything did you?"
 
To: Siwan hyung
From: Heechul saeng
"PIZZA??? You're making me hungry. Bring me pizza too! Not at all. I didn't plan anything hyung."
 
To: Heechul saeng
From: Siwan hyung
"Yes. Nicole is gonna treat me. You sure you didn't? Even if I lose your food?"
 
Heechul didn't plan anything. He was still playing with Zelo.
"Hyung this is fun!" Zelo said.
"Ne! But I'm hungry Zelo... I hope Siwan hyung comes home early." Heechul replied.
 
Jin recorded Siwan and Nicole when the stealing incident happened.
She was watching it now. 
"Ahjumma I'm going home!"
"Okay Jin! Take care!" The ahjumma answered.
Jin was gonna hide from Siwan and Nicole but Nicole saw her.
Nicole gestured Jin to come in.
Jin smiled and came in. Nicole gave her a box of pizza.
"That's for you Jin!"
"Zank-kyu Nicori-chii!" Jin jumped and took the box of pizza.
She looked at Siwan who was eating pizza.
"Oppa eat well. Don't hurry, you will choke you know..." Jin sat next to Nicole.
 
After an hour, The three of them finished eating pizza. They were about to go out 
when they saw Himeka and Taemin holding hands.
"Looks like they were on a date!" Jin said.
"Yeah..." Siwan added.
Nicole nodded and the three of them recorded it with their phones.
"How cute!" Nicole said.
"And they seperated now..." Jin said.
"Oh let's go catch up with Himeka and give her a box of pizza too!" Nicole suggested.
"Good idea Nicole~" Siwan smiled.
They ran after Himeka and gave her a box of pizza.
"Oh thank you guys!" She said.
"Where's Taemin-ssi?" Siwan acted like he didn't saw everything.
"Ehh~ We bought some stuff and now we're going home! He's on the other side of the mall.
waiting for a taek-shi (taxi)" Himeka said nervously.
"Ohhh~" Nicole, Jin and Siwan acted like they don't know what really happened.
 
They said good-bye to each other and seperated. 
 
Meanwhile, Ljoe.
"Ehh? How do I do this? Bwoh? Ahhh... This is so frustating. Arrrrggg..." 
 
IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Wait... In the story only!!!
What is Ljoe doing? You'll know it on the next chapter!
Zelo vs. Siwan? 
Taemin and Himeka are secretly dating?
What is going to happen to Hyunseung and Jin/Lawliet? - Jiyu/Nicole in the story.