"Learning Your True Self" ; "Seeking my Love"

♦ S. Holmes' Academy ♦ ( Korea's Branch )

 

{The Devil-vampire, The Fallen Angel, and The Intelligent Human}

(Aka, Lawliet, Himeka, and Nicole's Life explanation.)

Lawliet's Point of View;

I woke up really early this morning... Knowing that someone's after my life, I couldn't sleep, I needed to be alert all the times. I imagined back yesterday when Nicori was kidnapped.

'Why did I go to Hime-chan, for help? When I can locate her...' I hit my head lightly and took my daily routine. I first took a shower, dressed myself, tied my hair and went to the kitchen. I cooked eggs for my breakfast with a little amount of rice. I ate it, taking my time since it's too early to go to school.

I sat down and watched some animes on my laptop. And time passed and I needed to go. 'I was having fun watching~!' I pouted and took my bag, running to the school. 

--- Opps~ My bad. I should be telling you about myself... Not what happened this morning! Anyways~ Watashino namae wa Jin Lawliet Brokenshire desu~ I'm not entirely human though~! I might look like one but nope. I'm actually a Devil and a Vampire as well... No one never knew that until yesterday. The boss ran around the campus and kept shouting, "Lawliet is a Devil-Vampire!! Get away from her!!". But for him he looked like an idiot, but they believed. They still talk to me hehe~ But it's annoying.

I can't do my daily cases well, aish. Truthfully, I want to kick their faces, annoying me everyday about my tail. Hai, hai. Since the truth is revealed, I'm at ease and I let out my tail~ Now, I'm known as Devipire-sama. Really now... Devipire? (>__<") THAT'S JUST WEIRD. Don't call me that~! 

 

Nicole/Yun-hee's Point of View;

As usual, Oppa woke me up at 5:00 for school. 

We were now on the dining room, our maids was preparing food and oppa was beside me.

"Yunni-ahh, I heard from Lawliet that those guys who were finding me almost kidnapped you." Oppa said and patted my head.

"Oppa, you know I'm strong but that day was a bad day because I got injured when we practiced high jump in school... It still hurts that time but I managed to kick them... Oppa please don't tell Umma and Appa..." I explained to oppa what happened that day when I was about to be kidnapped.

"I understand. Is it okay now? Let oppa see~" Ljoe oppa worriedly said and he looked at my foot.

"Oppa don't worry It's fine now! But please don't tell our parents! I'm sure their business would be bothered if you tell them that I was about to be kidnapped by bad guys!" I said to oppa and he looked sad.

"Yunni-ahh~ Oppa is sorry okay? I'm sorry that I have caused trouble to you and your friends..." Oppa lowered his head and looked like he was blaming himself for the trouble.

"Oppa aniya~ It's not your fault when you killed one of those bad guys' friend. You were saving me..." I lowered my head as well and looked at the floor.

Yes, Oppa saved me from those guys who were trying to kidnap me. He ran after them when those guys pushed me in the vacant and empty bus. Luckily they stopped driving because we were in front of the Han River.

"Yaedeul-ahh! Breakfast is ready!" Our head maid, Mrs. Kim shouted. 

Oppa hugged me and patted my head once again. He was feeling sorry.

After eating breakfast, I got ready for school. I tied my hair into a side-braid. I rode on our car with the driver and oppa.

Yes, that was what happened. Those bad guys knew that I was oppa's weakness so they kidnapped me before... Oppa killed the previous boss of the gang to save me. It wasn't his fault anyway. It was their fault for kidnapping me and making my oppa rage. I looked at oppa who was playing with his phone.

I didn't see his usual bright smile but I only saw his stressful and blameful feeling about the incident.

That makes me feel bad too. He would smile but it's not his usual happy one but a reassuring smile like he was saying "I'm okay!". I was feeling sad looking at him... I didn't know I was already tearing up until oppa looked at me and sighed.

"Mianhae..." He said and his eyes were soon to be filled with tears. He suddely hugged me and patted my back. I was crying so much that I thought my eyes would turn red quickly.

And so the bad guys are after me again for the second time... Luckily yesterday, Lawliet, Himeka and Dongho were there to save me. 

The car stopped in front of the school. I was about to get out but oppa stopped me and said he would look around if the bad guys are there. He was sure after looking around that they were not there. There were many students around the school. There are police in front of it so they'll surely not be at the school. So I grabbed my bag, went out with oppa and then we ran to the glass door entrance of the school. On the other side of the glass door inside the school was Lawliet and Himeka greeting us with a cheerful smile.

Well, I was supposed to tell you about myself right?

Annyeong! My name is Wolstenholme Nicole Yun-hee A.K.A Lee Yun-hee. I also have a secret to tell you. 

I'm a human unlike Lawliet and Himeka but I have kept something from other people even my family, well except our maids and employees at the house and my brother...

He was the person who knew my secret first because he had the same case as mine. Me and my oppa has secret powers that we keep to ourselves. Well everybody in the house knows it so they won't be scared or fire themselves. Our parents may be keeping something from us. They are in Paris, France for their business. 

My powers are Superhuman Mentality. Ability to have intelligence quotient far above that of a genius level. And Telekinesis. Ability to manipulate and control objects with the mind. Oppa's power is Superhuman Tracking. Ability to track an individual or object. That's why he can find me really fast when I'm in trouble.

We're both humans but we have powers unlike normal people. Oppa said we can't reveal them to other people because they will be scared or something. What's surprising is that, everybody thought that my intelligence is like a normal one. Like I'm just a normal smart student and nothing more so I hid that power well. But for my Telekinesis, I only use it when I'm fighting someone bad and when no one can see me. At home, we use our powers normally because our maids and other employees at the house knows about it. We have no trouble finding stuff at home because of oppa!

Lawliet's Point of View, again;

When Nicori-chii was still not here, I roamed around the school, looking for Hime-chan~ But I happen to find Dongho instead...

"Dongho-yah! Annyeong~!" I greeted him.

Dongho was checking himself out, again... It's usual. (xD)

"O-oh, hello Lawliet-ssi!" He straightened himself and waved at me. Haha, he's really popular around the academy... Is that why he's always admiring--- I mean looking at himself??

"Do you know where Hime-chan is~??" I blinked, waiting for his answer.

"Well, I happen to see her at her classroom, as usual." He tried to wink... Fail.

"Zankyuuu~" I thanked him, and walked.

But, omo! I bumped to something... Or someone! I bounced back, it hurts... I looked up to see who it was, he was tall!!! I think I saw his face somewhere before...

"Oh, mianhamnida! Are you okay?" He lend me his hand so I can stand back up. 

I pouted, "My tail hurts..." 

"Your what hurts?"

"I said my tail hurts..."

"TAIL??? Tail? Did you just said tail?"

"YES! Why is there a problem??? You seem lost? Are you our new student, I assume?"

 "D..dae. I"m the new student. Annyeonghaseyo Choi Junhong imnida! I won't ask you about tail anymore, is there someone here who is named Yun-hee? Wo-wo-wolsuten... Lee Yun-hee?"

"Wolsuten??? I think you're looking for Wolstenholme Nicole Yunhee. Why??" I raised my eyebrow, wanting to know why he's looking for her.

"Are you one of the bad guys..?" I was fantasizing... Again. I glared at him.

"What? Uh... Eh... Umm... Could you please stop glaring at me first...?" He was a little scared.

I stopped glaring at him, but just to be safe... I let my self go. I didn't pee, I just let my cute horns and tail out. Phew~ I can breathe normally... But seems like he's more scared now.

"Are you her childhood friend, Choi Junhong?" I looked a litte closer at his face, making sure it was him... "WOAH! IT'S JELLO. NICORI-CHII'S JELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted. He covered my mouth to stop me from destroying the world... xD

"Are you going to confess...?" My eyes widened from the thought. He blushed. :3

{ PS; Himeka is still writing hers so I don't know when it will arrive~ We'll be writing the continuation of this ^__^ }

SEE YA! -Lawliet/Miki