"The Story Behind Our Backs; LawlietxNicole" (Featuring the New Student~)

♦ S. Holmes' Academy ♦ ( Korea's Branch )

"Aish............................................" Lawliet thought to herself as she was walking down the halls. She had enough of the noise and people around her. She looked at the crowding boys, she squinted her eyes to see who it was.

"YAH!!!!!" She shouted at the boys, the girl was Nicole.

"What do you want?" One of the boys arrogantly said.

"Well, I just want my friend BACK, now." Lawliet simply smiled at them.

"Psh, do you even have friends??" He continued.

"What. Did you just say~?" Lawliet was pissed off already. "Get away from her..." Lawliet glared at the dude.

"Jin! They won't let me go away! I warned them about my oppa... He's gonna come to get them..." Yun-hee said while sitting down on the floor.

Lawliet pouts, "You didn't warn them about me~? Ikkenai~~~ Are you guys... Ready??"

"I thought you'd know. Well.. Surprise, you knew~"

"Hold that girl. I'll take care of this." The boss-like guy said, now very arrogantly SOOO arrogant. "I heard from my sources that... You have a tail." The boss or whatever smirks.

"B-bwoh? What are you talking about~??" Lawliet laughs nervously.

"Why are you nervous now? HAHAHA!" The boss laughed, it's really annoying! "It must be so irritating to roll it everyday hm?" 

Dongho was near the situation, he was checking himself out. 

"What could be the ruckus happening over there? And a student with a tail? What?" Dongho mumbled to himself.

"AISH!!! Just let go of my Nicori-chii~~~!" Lawliet childishly kicked the boss' leg.

"OUCH-- You've got guts. I'll let her go, if you show us what you really are." The boss demanded.

"I'll kill you if you won't let her go. But it'll be a NO. I might cut your throat. Do you want that~ Hmmm~??" Lawliet teased the boss once again.

"Oh you're making the wrong mistakes! Let's kidnap Nicole, GO GO GO!" They all ran off taking Nicole with them. Nicole managed to kick their faces but that won't do (;-;") 

"What happened???" Dongho asked Lawliet.

"What have I done..." She looked at Dongho.

"Wahh, you're pretty--- I mean..." Dongho was spacing out... xD In this situation... xD

'What the hell am I saying???' He shakes his head to clear the thought.

"Nicori-chii is kidnapped because of me... Eotteoke?" She asked Dongho.

"Ehem, you're in the A-section aren't you? The known Lawliet around the campus? Why are you so helpless when it comes to your tail or true identity? Do you even have a tail?" Dongho asked a lot of questions... 

"Yah, are you interrogating me? Hai, I am Jin Lawliet Brokenshire, AKA Park Jinie. But call me Lawliet anyways. My tail is--ehem---sensitive-*cough* BUT NOW'S NOT THE TIME TO DO THIS CHIT CHAT! Kajja, let's go and get Hime-chan~!!" Lawliet took Dongho's hand and dragged him to Himeka's class.

~~~~~~~~_~~~~~~~~~~_~~~~~~~~_~~~~~~~~_~~~~~~_~~~~~~~~~_~~~~~~~~~_~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile with the kidnappers;

"What do you want?" Nicole asked the kidnappers.

"We want revenge on LJoe. Your brother. He's been troubling us you know. We don't want to be the annoying detectives. We just want information about your pesty brother." The boss said while tying Nicole on a chair. "Now we'll wait for your superhero, Lawliet was it?" He laughed and sat down somewhere there.

"What? Did my oppa do something bad to you? I'm the closest person to him, and he's not like that. Maybe you're the one who caused him trouble." Nicole raised her eyebrow, not agreeing to what the kidnappers said.

The door suddenly opened!!!

"What the---?!" The boss was shocked. The door/gate won't be opened immediately! It was Lawliet who kicked the gate, hard. With her is Hime and Dongho.

"What you're doing right now is nothing but bad." Himeka told the kidnappers, aish why is she so cute~??

"Why. Did. You. Tie. My. Precious. Nicori-chii. Down...?" Lawliet was raging now and her tail went outside! Her cute horns came out too... This is bad. 

"Oh, look~ It's the scary Lawliet~ Run~" The boss teased in a girly way... This is very annoying.

Lawliet kicked the boss right in the face. Himeka untied Nicole and got her dagger out. Omo~ Poor guys~ And Nicole's hapkido skills are ready to go! Dongho fought as well. Aish. It's like 100 vs. 4! But they won!!!

"Aish... Nicori-ah~~~ Daijobou~?" Lawliet was worried, she looked at Nicole's wrist, they tied it very tightly...

"But that was an unsual openning of the school, huh??" Himeka laughed. "By the way, Nicole-ssi. My name's Jo Himeka, nice to meet you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author - iMikiii - ; That wasn't very amusing though... (;w;) Mian~ It's just a mild case so~ Wait for the severe ones... Why am I talking like cases are wounds?? (>__<") Here's Hime-channnn~~~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

AsianFanFics Username: 
Rayne-Hime

AsianFanFics Link: 
Here ^^

What should we call you?:
Rayne

Your Character

Full Name:
Jo 'Su Min' Himeka

Nicknames:
Hime, KaSu

Birth place:
Wales, United Kingdom

Birth date:
June 16, 1992

Languages you speak:
Japanese | Fluent - Korean | Semi-Fluent - English | Fluent - Welsh | Native

Facts: In the S.Holmes Academy, you must learn how to speak English with a British accent since Mr.Holmes was from London.

Nationality:
50% Japanese, 25% Korean, 25% Welsh

Personality:
Well, I honestly don't know how to describe myself. Stubborn? Hot Headed? Short Tempered? According to others, I'm harsh, stoic, and anti-social. My close friends know that I'm actually energetic, bubbly, hyperactive and... what was the term? A-aegyo? Ah, yes, my best friends always made me flustered by pointing my unconcious aegyo. My adorable younger brothers also describe me as their 'y, overprotective Noona' when talking to their friends. I can be very serious, critical, interrogative, and... scary? Tch, I think I heard a few people comment on how scary I can be when I'm angry or mad or upset.

Background:
Family background you mean? Mmmm, well, my father's actually a detective as well. My mother was a publisher back in Wales before becoming a author for mystery/crime books. Due to my father's job, my family is well-off though, I still work hard to earn my own money. My family only uses large sums of money in emergency.
Back in Wales, I was always approached whenever something mysterious happened. If people thought there was a ghost roaming the hallways, they called me. When someone went missing for a few days, they called me. When they were curious as to what the mystery meat was, they called me. You can say that being a detective is in my blood and that I've been doing this since young.
Oh... and my best friend was kidnapped when we were 15, after a fun girls day out. They got me too but I was able to escape unlike her. I've been trying to find Krystal Jung and her kidnappers ever since.

Likes:
- Being Alone
- Mysteries/Crime Scenes
- Gothic Styled Things {Mainly clothes}
- Chocolate
- Books/Libraries
- My Hi-tech Laptop

Dislikes:
- Being Disturbed
- Peanuts
- Loud Noises
- Heights

Hobbies:
- Helping my father {Mostly with interrogating}
- Reading
- Photography
- Playing the violin
- Dancing

Habits:
- Biting my lip when I'm thinking
- Biting my tongue when I'm upset
- Swearing in Japanese and Welsh when I'm angry
- Swearing no matter what

Trivias:
- I have a tattoo of angel wings on myback
 - I wear eyeliner a lot
- I love taking selcas
- I mostly wear black, gray, dark red, or white
- I have a fear of heights, hospitals, and graveyards
- I am a swordmaster and always carry at least a dagger with me. (Even at school)

Family:
Jo Dongjun || 48 || Father || Detective || Alive
Jo Kiyoko || 47 || Mother || Author || Alive
Jo Youngmin || 16 || Younger Brother || Singer - Boyfriend || Alive
Jo Kwangmin || 16 || Younger Brother || Singer - Boyfriend || Alive

Best Friends:
Lee Taemin || 19 || Childhood Friend || Singer - SHINee || Alive
Gong Minji (Minzy) || 18 || Childhood Friend || Singer - 2NE1 || Alive
Jung Soojung (Krystal) || 18 || Childhood Friend, "Sister" || Singer - F(x) || Alive(?)/Missing

Friends:
Jung Jessica || 23 || Unnie-Dongsaeng, Krystal's Sister || Singer  - SNSD || Alive
Bae Suji (Suzy) || 18 || Classmate || Singer - miss A || Alive

Your Prince/Partner/Boy:
Lee Taemin || 19 || Childhood Friend || Singer - SHINee

Back-up Prince/Partner/Boy:
Kim Kibum || 21 || Classmate, Love-Hate || Singer - SHINee

Are you in a relationship?: 
Yes, we're publicly dating

 

Your character's face/appearance: 

Lee Ji Eun (IU) - Soloist

Back-up face/appearance

Woo Hye Rim - Wonder Girls

 

Detective Skills:
- Interrogating
- Tracking people down/Spying with my beloved laptop
- Problem Solving
- Disguise

Why did you want to study at S.Holmes?:
I want to become a detective just like my father. Also, I hope to learn a skill or two that will help me in my journey to find my best friend's murderer.

Was it your choice? Or other people around you chose?:
It was my choice and my family/friends supported me.

Talents:
- Dancing
- Photography
- Writing

Instruments you play:
- Violin