Whut?

♦ S. Holmes' Academy ♦ ( Korea's Branch )

"Whut?"

The team rested for some time to collect their thoughts and relieve some stress.
Aria was working on her laptop to hack into Junhyung's computer. It had a password, she tried to guess it.
 ƤɑϛϛѡσƦɖ  ƊεɳɩƐɖ
"We should really interrogate that guy... Why is my technopathy not working well??" Aria took a deep
breath and decided it's time to rest.
Hours after V got up and woke LJoe. She first discussed what Junhyung's motives could be to LJoe as he is
in fact the leader.
Everyone then woke up and met at the designated place.
 
"Did you guys had a good rest?" LJoe firstly asked.
Everyone replied with different types of "yes-es".
"Alright. I had thought about what Junhyung's motive could be this time. Firstly, as he once said in our little 'chat'
with him whie going here, he said that he would 'rule'. Meaning he wants to be the leader, the one with the power.
This is only one of his motives as I believe. I'm still not sure what the others are..." V nodded while explaining.
 
"I did hear him say rule." Cassette agreed on V's deductions.
 
BREAKING NEWS!
 
Diamonds in the royal palace has been stolen! The ones who are believed to have taken the precious gems is the culprit alongside a new criminal!
 
"What!? I didn't detect him going anywhere!" LJoe was confused, really confused.
"We need to do something. Fast." Kris suggested to the team.
"I have costumes for us, some of us can spy on their group. That is when we find their location."
Minyeon giving out her opinion.
"So, let's split up our team then. People who would spy and people who would supervise." Myungsoo
tapped his pencil and began writing.
"Here is the list I've made." Myungsoo showed what he wrote onto the screen.
 
Supervising Team:
  1. LJoe
  2. Victoria
  3. Minyeon
  4. Ricky
  5. Kris
  6. Leilani
  7. Himeka
  8. Jungkook
Spying Team:
  1. Aria
  2. Cassette
  3. Nicole
  4. Myungsoo
  5. Zelo
  6. Youngmin
  7. Taemin
"We have this planned out, let's gooooo!" Nicole was still hyper.
"Good luck guys! Take care of yourselves!" LJoe did the fighting gesture and waved at them.
After like, three hours, the Spying Team arrived to the Villain's place.
 
- AT THE VILLAIN'S PLACE -
Junhyung was holding the diamonds in his hand, "This would be really useful to the---"
"Sir! There are intruders!" A guard informed Junhyung about the trespass. 
Junhyung hid the diamonds somewhere.
The Spying Team already spreaded throught-out the base... When Junhyung knew where they were!
Myungsoo was the closest to him, so he did this evil something...
"Ohhh how I would LOVEEE Minyeon being my own personal girlfriend!!!" Junhyung loudly said.
Myungsoo got angry at him and tightened the grip of his hand.
 
"Myungsoo-yah! Don't let him affect you!" Minyeon helped Myungsoo snap out of it. She was annoyed hearing
what Junhyung said.
Aria was hacking camera surveilance in the entire base, so the Surveilance team could see
what is happening and help the members out.
Zelo, Taemin and Cassette were blending in with the other guards to see if they could get any information
about the plans.
Nicole was checking our rooms, saying that "Junhyung-ssi" told her to.
 
Then an alarm ! The team tried to run out but they got caught.
"We'll surely come out, don't worry!" Nicole assured everyone first before the guards can take and turn off
the communication devices.
"Just watch out there guys! See you jagiya!" Taemin said.
 
They were taken to Junhyung, and he laughed.
"Well, well, well..." Junhyung took steps back and front looking at each of the Spying team's faces, I mean like
<-------- there to ---------> there xD horizontally :>
"Missed me?" Aria taped colored paper on her nose and was blowing it before.
"Oh hi there, Miki... I mean Aria." Junhyung shaked his head lightly.
"What do you even want now?" Myungsoo glared at him
"Oh nothing, just a couple of things. Like the whole country, gems, and power..." Junhyung arrogantly talked.
 
Meanwhile at the secret place...
Junhyung's men already broke in and was ready to fight the Surveilance team.
"Ah how???" Himeka can't believe that they broke in... With the high security they had.
"Let's get this over with~" Ricky was acting cute, making the bad guys mad.
There were only a few of the bad guys so they finished up very fast. Haha!
"Oh, hey we finished... But what about the Spying Team!?" Leilani was worrying over the other members, as the others
are too.
"Guys, we have Nicole who has a very powerful telekinesis there. She doesn't normally use it though." 
LJoe explained Nicole's powers to the team, new and old.
 
- Back to the secret base -
"Sooo, who wants to be the King-to-be's girlfriend?" Junhyung randomly asked, tsk this forever-alone guy.
"Nicole-ssi, do you want to be my girlfriend?" Junhyung asking people here
"Umm, excuse me?" Nicole wasn't really paying attention to that sentence.
"Aria, want to be mine?"
"Ahaha I'm gonna pass." Aria laughing at him a bit and waving at him.
"How about lovely Cassette?"
"You think relationships can be just like that?" Cassette super disagreed, one hundred percent.
"Hey hey hey, Junhyung. You can't just hit on our girl team members!" Zelo goes in front of the girls.
Wattaman!
"Yeah! NO HITTING ON OUR PRECIOUS GIRL MEMBERS!" Youngmin added, standing next to Zelo.
 
The three girls had an idea, Cassette will distract Junhyung, Aria will try to hack in the system and Nicole
will use her telekinesis to open a fast exit.
"Hey, Junhyung-ah! Look at this!" Cassette did this, cart-wheel, and it caught his attention.
Nicole was now serious.
"Alright, let's do this." Aria then gets ready to organize her thoughts, and fixing her hair.
 
Aria successfully downloaded a plan file from Junhyung's computer, she used a lot of her energy.
Nicole then opened every door which leads to their exit! Yes! She was already used to her powers.
Aria then fainted, her brother Zelo now needed to carry her outside, fastly.
They successfully escaped and on their way back to the not-so-secret hiding place.
 
- hours later and the team has now fully rested again; nighttime -
Himeka was healing up Aria's head after all the brainergy (brain energy, haha get it?) she has. She
was a bit distracted by Taemin.
"I'm sorry that I wasn't much help, guys... To think that I said I would help you out." Hansol was
feeling bad that he didn't do a lot of things.
"You can do well in the next missions, Hansol-ssi." Minyeon assured him and smiled.
"Were you hurt anywhere Min??" Myungsoo was inspecting Minyeon, if any bruises or diseases or what.
"I'm fine Myungie-ah~" Minyeon smiled.
Kris was helping Leilani out in the kitchen, cooking for the team. She was eating some of it already >.> .. <.<
While Nicole was waiting, she was doing weird stuff with her hair xD.
 
Cassette was chatting serious matter (nagging him that he should be always healthy and such) with Ricky while, of course, waiting for amazing food. (no worries, not a fight)
Ljoe and Victoria being lovey-dovey and then--
"HEY V!" Jungkook, s. "Did you eat alreadyyyy~?" Jungkook was now offering her food.
Ljoe then coughs, eyeing Jungkook that he should go.
"I will later, thanks Jungkook!" V smiled.
 
The team was lively like there's no crisis going on around them, they too needed a break first.
Hansol said that they should go to his house so they can plan more things.
Everyone ate first, then leaving to go to Hansol's. It wasn't that far so it would just be a fast
ride.
 
They soon arrived and there, was Hansol.
"Oh hey guys." He simply smiled and waved
 
WHAT WOULD THE NEXT MOVE BE!?!??!?!?!
FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE--- OF, S. HOLMES K. BRANCH! XD LOL heheeee ♥