"VALENTINE'S DAY" What happened?

♦ S. Holmes' Academy ♦ ( Korea's Branch )

Soundtrack of the chapter: Yoseob and Eunji Love Day

Taemin and Himeka were walking along the road and gets a taekshi (taxi).
"Jagi what do you want to do?" Taemin asked.
"Let's eat bulgogi!" Himeka said.
Suddenly, Taemin's phone rang. 
"Yeoboseyo? Oh hi Heechul hyung! Waeyo? What? Bwohyah!!!! But you know we
have a date today!" Taemin makes a heavy sigh and turned to Himeka.
"Wae? What's with Heechul oppa? Is there a problem?" Himeka worriedly asked.
"Jagi, Heechul hyung said that he needs my help on a project." Taemin said.
"Well, even though we have a date, It's okay, just help your hyung jagi. It's okay if I eat alone." Himeka said.
"You sure jagi? Mianhae. Heechul hyung has a difficult project and I have to help him... Are you
okay? You're not angry or something?" Taemin asked.
"No It's fine jagi! Don't make Heechul oppa wait! He'll nag at you!" Himeka chuckles.
"Okay, take care arasseo?" Taemin kissed Himeka's forehead and goes off.
"You too!" Himeka said. Himeka was a little upset but still she goes to the restaurant to eat.
After eating, Himeka got a call from Taemin. She was happy that maybe Taemin finished quickly.
"JAGI! You finished there?"
"No, not yet jagi... Ahh jagi can you go to the mall and buy something for me? It's really important." 
Taemin said.
"Okay what is it?" Himeka replied.
"Can you buy some donuts for me?" Taemin asked.
"Okay I'll give it to you tomorrow arasseo? I won't eat it promise!" Himeka replied.
"Oh you can eat some of course!" Taemin said.
"Arasseo I'll buy them now!" Himeka said.
They both stopped the call. Himeka now goes to the mall.
While she was walking to the mall that the whole team goes to, she was murmuring some words.
"Donuts? You even asked me to buy them after you cancel our important Valentine's date? Ahh jinja.."
Himeka was showing annoyance. She was stamping her feet as she walks closer to the mall.
She entered the mall with an annoyed face. Then she was so shocked when she saw 
Taemin walking to her with flowers and a happy face.
"YAH!" Himeka ran to Taemin and punched his arm lightly. 
Taemin laughs and gives the flowers to Himeka. Himeka accepted it and smiled.
"Komawo jagiya!" Himeka hugs Taemin tighly.
"Ja, let's go buy donuts." Taemin laughs as he says it.
"Pabo, how dare you lie to me!" Himeka pouted.
"It was for a special surprise though!" Taemin said and held Himeka's hand as they go to the donut
shop. 
It was fun for the couple to eat the donuts. Then the waiter arrived and gave them a plate of heart-shaped donuts.
"Happy Valentine's my jagiya!" Taemin surpised Himeka again with the heart donuts.
"Komawo jagi!!!" Himeka happily ate with Taemin. They enjoyed their Valentine's date well.
Then Taemin bought a couple bracelet for the two of them. They were so sweet as they walk home.
 
As for Nicole and Zelo, they went to the mall and went to eat dinner.
"So what do we do now?" Nicole asked.
"Ahhh... Oh let's buy candies! There!" Zelo saw a shop full of candies and dragged 
Nicole with him to the store.
"Wow!" They both exclaimed when they reached the shop.
"What do you want?" Zelo asked Nicole.
"Ahh don't ask me that Junhong. You'll regret it jinja! I love candies!" Nicole warned Zelo.
"It's okay I can buy them all for you noona!" Zelo said.
"Are you sure? Jeongmal?" Nicole asked and Zelo nodded.
Nicole began looking and grabbing candies. Zelo got some and they both go to the
cashier together. Then suddenly, the cashier smiled and gave them a Valentine's special candy.
It was a box of heart shaped candies. "This is a Valentine's special!! Please receive it!" The cashier said.
"Oh thank you!" Nicole thanked the cashier and received it.
Zelo payed for what they bought and then they get out of the store.
They didn't know that Himeka and Taemin saw them at the candy shop
while the couple were walking to the donut shop. Himeka and Taemin laughs
without sound and looks at them.
"They're like kids..." Himeka said.
"Who doesn't become a kid when they go to a candy store." Taemin smiled.
"Kajja!" Himeka said and they walked away still looking and smiling at the two.
After that, Zelo and Nicole were now walking away from the candy shop.
"Zelo-ah, noona will just go to the comfort rooom!" Nicole said.
"I'll be here noona." Zelo smiled at her.
Nicole smiled at Zelo too then went in the comfort room.
While eating some candy, Zelo was looking around when someone grabbed him.
Zelo tried to get away and shout but the person was too strong.
Zelo was thinking, 'Nicole noona!".
WHO MIGHT BE THE MYSTERY PERSON WHO DRAGS ZELO AWAY???
The answer is on the next chapter!
 
Victoria and Ljoe was really awkward together. They just met today.
Ljoe tried to start a conversation, "Soooo~ Do you want to eat jajangmyeon? It'll be my treat...".
Victoria nods and says, "But next I'll be treating you back oppa.".
"Aniyo, boys should pay~ People would think I'm not a gentleman and bad!" Ljoe replied.
"Well, okay then oppa..." Victoria said.
They walked to a jajangmyeon shop and ate together. Ljoe paid for it.
"Thank you! Ahh we have a special offer today for Valentines! If you buy jajangmyeon with your
boyfriend,girlfriend, wife, or husband, you will get a cute couple keychain!" The store owner said.
"Mianhajiman, we're not a coup---" Victoria said but she can't continue because Ljoe talked.
"Thank you!" He says then gets the keychains from the store owner.
"Your girlfriend is so pretty! Come again!" The store owner said.
They get out and Victoria was still shocked. "But oppa, isn't this cheating?"
"Don't waste the keychain Victoria~ Here!" Ljoe opened the plastic and gets the keychain.
He then puts it on the handle of Victoria's bag. Ljoe puts his on his bracelet.
Ljoe walked Victoria home and then goes home.
 
Dongho & Jin were not like the other who are very happy and enjoying Valentine's day.
It was all nagging, nagging, some more nagging and a lot more nagging.
After arguing a lot, Dongho and Jin agreed to just go home. Once they arrive at Jin's house,
Dongho patted Jin's head because she is annoyed.
"Bye Bye!" Dongho waved at her. But Jin pouted.
"This is just to save me from that Chunji guy right? Let's just don't do this anymore! It's
really awkward and I can save myself from Chunji." Jin said.
"Arasseo, I'm heading off now!" Dongho said.
"Okay bye~" Jin waved a little.
Jin locked the door but then someone knocked.
"Lala!" Hyunseung was there.
"Oh Hyunseung oppa. Waeyo?" Jin asked.
"Just going to say hi! I was walking to my home when I saw you and Dongho-ssi." He said.
"Oh oppa take care then! Go home safely too!" Jin smiled at him.
"Okay! Bye bye Lala!" Hyunseung waves and went off walking home.