"Time to rest and get ready, Peace in a week"

♦ S. Holmes' Academy ♦ ( Korea's Branch )

→ Soundtrack of the chapter: B2ST - Black Paradise

 

A Peaceful but not so peaceful day

The first three lessons were finished so they ran out to eat and gathered as one group.
"Oh Jinja?" Zelo asked. Zelo & Nicole were talking about something.
Siwan was looking around while walking. Avoiding to look at Zelo and Nicole obviously.
"Aish~" Heechul whispered. He was seriously annoyed because of Zelo. He was helping his Siwan hyung.
Jin or Lawliet is cheerful and cute as usual. She was teasing Himeka about Taemin.
Taemin was walking silently beside Ljoe. Ljoe was messaging someone.
"Well seems like we'll be at peace for a week..." Ljoe said.
"Hmm??" Some of them asked. "Himeka, Jin and Nicole scared those bad guys so much that they're away from us." He answered while smiling brightly.
Nicole happily smiled seeing his oppa is smiling brightly again.
"Did you track them?" Himeka asked.
"Ne. They are at a far place... " Ljoe said. He suddenly widens his eyes. He thought that the bad guys would be preparing for a comeback.
I mean preparing to get back on them again. ^^
"Guys we have to get ready okay? As a team we're gonna be stronger. We can't just relax arasseo? They will get back on us..." Ljoe said.
"Yes leader!" All of them shouted in chorus.
"Okay! Our first big case!!!" Jin shouted.
"Yes, we have to work together as one." Heechul added.
"How did I get into this...?" Taemin asked and all of them laughed.
"I'm in~" Zelo said.
"Me too." Siwan said calmly and nodded.
"That's what I said right? As a team, that means all of us..." Ljoe said.
"HWAITING!" All of them shouted and did hwaiting gesture.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After all their classes, Everyone met at the front of the lockers.
"So what do we have to do to prepare?" Heechul asked Ljoe.
"Just be prepared and....." Ljoe was cutted off when a teacher approached them.
"Sensei what is the matter?" Jin asked seriously.
"My wallet is missing! It was in my bag but now it's gone! Some people saw a student coming out one hour ago. He has a black sling bag." The
teacher said while panicking.
"Seonsaeng-nim please calm down. We'll get to it." Ljoe said but suddenly his phone rang.
"Oh no, I have to go finish our project. Sorry guys but can I trust you to solve this one?" He asked.
"Of course oppa!" We can do this don't worry!" Nicole said and clings to Ljoe's arm.
"Just do your project oppa. We are gonna finish this one!" Himeka said and smiled.
"Ne! We'll find out who did this and bring back Sensei's wallet!" Jin said.
"Just go Ljoe! I'll be the temporary leader okay?" Heechul said.
"Can I trust you hyung?" Ljoe asked.
Heechul was about to throw a shoe. AGAIN...
"Fine, I'll go then! Bye!" Ljoe waved and ran out after.
When Ljoe left all of them looked at each other and smiled.
"Ready?" Siwan asked. "Set..." Nicole said. "GOOOOOO!!!!!" Heechul finally shouted and they all ran to the teachers room.
"Wait Wait!" Heechul said and they all stopped. "We don't have a plan yet." He continued.
"Me, Jin, Nicole and Siwan hyung will go investigate in the teachers room."
Heechul thought, 'Yes! I can give a chance to Siwan hyung.'
"Zelo, Taemin and Himeka will go ask the students." Heechul said.
"Okay!!! Hwaiting!!!" 
Heechul, Jin, Nicole and Siwan in the Teachers Room.
"Hello Seonsaeng-nims. We are gonna investigate Kim seonsaeng-nim's table." Heechul said and bowed.
They made their way to Ms.Kim's table. There was her bag. It was a beige shoulder bag.
"Jin! Let's check the table!" Heechul said. 'made an alibi'
"Arasseo oppa... Wait... I know what you're doing oppa." Jin said.
"Just help me here." 
"Arasseo!"
"Yah, you two don't fight! Our seonsaengnims are here." Siwan said.
"Oppa look what I found." Nicole showed Siwan a letter B ring.
It looks like this:
 
"Ms. Kim's name is Jisun. It's not starting with B right? Let's just ask her about this ring." Siwan looked at Nicole and they both nodded.
"Heechul-ah! We found this!" Siwan showed the ring to Heechul and Jin.
"Ohhh..." Heechul looked at it very well.
"Ms. Kim's name is Jisun ne? Maybe this belongs to her boyfriend?" Jin said.
"Let's just ask her okay? Let's find more clues." Nicole said.
In the end, it's the only clue they found.
Meanwhile, Zelo, Taemin and Himeka.
"Jinja? You saw the face?" Himeka asked the student they were interrogating.
"Is it a girl or boy?" Taemin asked.
"Is he taller or shorter than me?" Zelo asked.
"Sorry, I didn't see the face of the thief but surely the thief is a boy. He's quite tall but shorter than Zelo-ssi." 
"Thanks!" The three of them thanked the student.
"So it's a he... Hmm..." Himeka said.
"Tall but shorter than me..." Zelo said.
" We'll catch him soon..." Taemin said.
"Guys!!!!" Heechul, Jin, Nicole and Siwan met up with them.
"What did you find?" 
"This suspicious B ring..." Jin showed them the ring.
"But Ms. Kim..." Himeka was cutted off by Heechul.
"We know Himeka, so let's ask Kim seonsaeng-nim..." Heechul said and they ran off to Ms. Kim's class for this hour.
 
Siwan opened the door. All of them excused themselves to talk to Ms. Kim.
"Sorry for barging in!" Nicole said.
"It's okay. It's for my... lost wallet anyway..." She said sadly.
"Seonsaeng-nim... Unni... Please don't be sad. We'll bring it back to you promise." Nicole said.
They all widened their eyes because Nicole called Ms. Kim "UNNI"
"Are you and seonsaeng-nim related?" Zelo asked.
"Why did you call her unni?" Himeka asked.
"Wait... I think I know you Ms. Kim...." Heechul looked at Ms. Kim.
"Yes you do oppa. Kim seonsaeng-nim is none other than Kim Hwajin, our cousin!" Nicole said.
 
INTRODUCING: AfterSchool's Lee Jooyeon as Kim Hwajin.
Cousin of Ljoe, Nicole and Heechul. Teacher in the Academy.
 
"You didn't recognize her? Even I know Hwajin unni is Ms. Kim!!!" Jin shouted and hits Heechul's arm.
"Sorry okay? She changed her hairstyle... And she wears makeup now... Noona! How are you?" Heechul said.
"Heechul-ahh! Aigoo... I thought you wouldn't remember me anymore. This is Hwajin! I'm good! Wait. We see each other everyday.
Why did you ask just now! Sorry I kept that I am Hwajin!" Ms. Kim replied.
"So unni, do you have a boyfriend?" Jin asked.
"Why that suddenly? Well,  No, waeyo?" Ms. Kim said and pouted.
"Because we found this! This B ring in your bag. Is this yours?" Jin said.
"Oh I didn't see that before. Why did it..... Oh the thief might have left it there while getting my wallet..." 
"Yes! Now we have proof!" Himeka said.
"Did you touch it?" Heechul asked. "No, we both have gloves on our hands." Siwan replied.
"Let's go check the fingerprints now!" Heechul shouted. 
"Wait!" Zelo interrupted. "Waeyo?" Nicole asked.
"How can we find fingerprints when the ring is on the finger..." Zelo asked.
"Well of course you touched it when you put it on!" Taemin shouted.
"Ahhhhh...."
"Kkaja!!!!!" 
 
In a unknown place, a mystery guy is sitting on a soft brown couch.
The guy laughs an trying-to-be-evil laugh. What a fail...
He smirked. 
"I wonder what they did...."
 
Back to the team. They checked fingerprints and they have to match it with someone.
"Let's go!" 
Before they could go, someone sent a message to Nicole. From an anonymous number.
The message:
"Go to the address below and I'll give you the wallet back. But! In one condition.
Fight my guys first. Let's see if you can pass through them. If you did, you can
get the wallet back. Give me the ring back. It's important to me. NOW!"
 
"Let's go now!!!" Heechul shouted and they rushed out of the school and went to the address.
It was an address of a cafe. They saw four guys outside wearing black and their faces covered.
"Wow fake ninjas huh?" Jin said.
"SHUT UP AND FIGHT US!!!" One of the 'fake ninjas' shouted loudly.
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
 
After ONLY 5 minutes, the 'fake ninjas' are all weak and they ran away.
They went inside and climbed the stairs to the second floor.
They were shocked to see that the boss was none other than............
 
B.
 
[Just teasing you guys for the next chapter! Yes. Who is the B guy? Find out on the next chapter. - Jiyu/ Nicole in the story]
 
 
"