The Principal's Sons

♦ S. Holmes' Academy ♦ ( Korea's Branch )
Meeting Kim Hansol in real, meaning that the country's really in danger. The principal doesn't let his son be exposed to the
outside world. No one even knew he had a son, except his family.
Then someone came inside, "Hansol, do we still have enough stock of food?" Hansol's brother said.
 
Alright, let's introduce them then!
Kim Hansol, Principal Jung's son, who was hid to the world. Living inside this house since day 1 of his life, as he has
a lot of information that are classified, like files from the president of this country and such. He still doens't know why
he has this kind of power, and so that his father keeps him safe in his house, also comfortable. Even though he hasn't
really talked to a lot of people, he is very energetic and comedic.
Jung Ilhoon, or commonly known as... Ilhoon, the known only son of the school's principal.
He and Hansol are not from the same family, Hansol's father passed away due to his sickness, his mother remarried to
Principal Jung. Principal Jung was left by Ilhoon's mother and remarried with Hansol's mother... (It's complicated, goshhh)
He has an incredible manipulation of people, with his words and gazes that can spit some deep secrets out of someone.
He learned to control it by studying about the said powers, but he got into trouble once with it. A little troublemaker and 
playboy around the campus.
 
"And who are these people?" Ilhoon looked like he was troubled upon seeing the Special Team.
"We're S. Holmes ST, standing for Special Team. I'm the leader, LJoe a.k.a Lee Byunghun." LJoe explained to him.
"Hmmm... Mind introducing yourselves one by one?" Ilhoon was still not trusting the team.
"Hi there! I'm Cassette, nice to meet you!" Cassette showed a trusting smile to him.
"My name's Himeka~ And this boy here is Youngmin, my younger brother." Himeka nodded and showed Youngmin.
"I'm Nicole Wolstenholme, pleased to meet you~" Nicole smiled and bowed a litte.
"Simply call me V." V cooly and calmly said.
"Minyeon here, hope you guys can cooperate with us." Minyeon smiles as well, hoping that they would work with them.
"Heeeey! I'm Jungkook, V's boy---" Jungkook was about to say something when Ilhoon cutted him off.
"Alright. Hansol hyung, since when did you have so many friends?" Ilhoon waited for Hansol to answer.
 
"Don't just ask people about that!" Aria was a bit annoyed at him.
"Oh well but we are different from normal people okay? He's been here for all his life, he was a lonely kid." Ilhoon explained.
"Oh that is so sad. That must have been so depressing..." Nicole pouted as she talked.
Hansol smiled and nodded while looking down. "That's why I want to thank you guys. Some of you have powers and
special abilities so that means you are all similar to me." Hansol smiled at the members and the members gave back
bright smiles.
Hearing this, Ilhoon understood everything. Why the Special Team are here.
"I just don't know how the idiots found our place and snuck in so quickly..." V was immersed in thinking.
"We'll figure all of that soon V..." Ljoe smiled sweetly at V.
Minyeon had a question in her mind. She was hesitating to ask but she was just so curious.
"Hansol, Can I just ask something? It really is bothering me..." Minyeon looked at Hansol.
"Yes please ask me any questions. Is it about the new plan?" Hansol answered.
"Ah... You can fly out to other countries easily before this happened right? So I just wanna
asked why you wanted to stay even if the country is in such a mess..." Minyeon asked.
"My father wanted us to go and fly to a far country so we would be safe... but we insisted that
we want to stay here because we want to help and save the country, If we don't do it then
who will?" Hansol became sad thinking about what happened.
"Well, the police or the government can't do anything now. Having the idiots locking the board members
and associated with professional scientists." Cassette explained what she knew from the files after reading
them last night.
"So... should we go to the temporary meeting room and plan now?" Hansol asked, pointing to the stairs.
"I would love to help you guys out. I want to bring back our peaceful country..." Ilhoon shyly said.
Ljoe smiled. "It would be a pleasure for us to have you in our team!" Ljoe offered his hand to Ilhoon
for a handshake. Ilhoon smiled and shook Ljoe's hand.
 
"Ah Hansol-ssi? Where is the principal right now?" Leilani asked suddenly.
"He is currently gathering every person he knows that stayed here in the country and they
are gonna help us. Appa didn't want us to save the country. He wanted to keep us safe but 
we said that maybe it's time for us to come out and use our powers to save the country."
Hansol nodded after talking.
 
So, the team was taking a break before doing the plan, Minyeon was standing by the television,
then Myungsoo only saw this:
He looked closely at Minyeon.
"Woah..." And that was what he said. Then Jungkook was also there, "What? What are you looking at??"
He was trying to find what amazed Myungsoo, then he saw V.
"Woah..." Jungkook said in awe, then LJoe covered his eyes. "No, that beautiful girl is mine. No robbery please."
LJoe did the 'tsk tsk tsk' sound. "Yup, mine." Ljoe was murmuring words and nodded.
Youngmin was accompanying Nicole on organizing some of her files. He was like, staring into her face.
Cassette was looking through Aria's laptop while Aria downloads the other files into it.
Ricky was looking around the room, secretly taking a glimpse of Cassette.
 
"Excuse me..." Ilhoon tapped Aria's shoulder, "Yup?" She replied. "Can we talk for a second...? Outside?"
Ilhoon invited Aria.
"I guess so." She shrugged and followed him outside the garden.
"You didn't introduce yourself earlier, may I know your name?" Ilhoon smiled sheepishly at Aria.
"The name's Choi Aria. Hm?" Aria innocently looked at him.
"Aria... THAT Aria? The Aria I like since middle school? CHOI ARIA." Ilhoon gets a bit wacko. xD
"Woah~ What??" She was confused.
"It's that nerdy Ilhoon~ The boy who gave you letters with hearts on it." He made a heart with his hand while
saying the word.
"Hey come on you two! Junhyung sent a message!" Taemin and Himeka bursted at the same time, then they looked
at each other and chuckled before coming back in.
They all sat on the couch and waiting for Ljoe to read the message.
Ljoe showed a shocked expression with a bit of smile on his face which made them confused.
"WAE?" Leilani asked. The members had worried expressions.
"He said that they are now gonna look on every Secret Special Hiding Place we had.
That means we have some free time finally! There are about fifty or more hiding places built
by our Aria herself (she made it by using her technopathy), and he said they are now 
on the Secret Special Hiding Place in Incheon and they still have a lot to find...
I guess we can prepare well and rest too." Ljoe nodded and sighed in relief.
They have been running and hiding on the past few days and they have become tired.
So now they can have more time to plan and rest as well.
Suddenly, they heard footsteps. Going closer and closer to them. They are in the living room
right now so they don't know what to do and was looking at each other. Ljoe immediately
sent an eye contact and a gesture to everyone in the room. In just 5 seconds, a plan is formed.
Ljoe held V's hand and squeezed it tightly. V noticed it and she knows it means that Ljoe is
nervous. Ljoe told everyone to hide upstairs by pointing to where the stairs are.
V looked at Ljoe and hugged him. Leilani also hugged Kris because he's gonna stay there
with Ljoe, Hansol and Ilhoon.
Hansol, Ilhoon, and Kris stayed to help Ljoe if the footsteps are made by Junhyung's idiots.
The other members were peeking from the stairs. They were all tensed when door slowly opened.
But it wasn't the idiots nor Junhyung...
A tall guy with white hair wearing a leather jacket appeared...
Everyone was so puzzled... Huh? What? Mwo? They were all speechless...
He had a bright smile on his face when he opened the door and when he
saw them... He was also confused and suddenly laughed...
"Oh... I'm sorry! Did I scare anyone? Hyung! Why are there so many people
in our house? This is no time for a party! Hansol hyung! Ilhoon hyung!"
The guy had a cheerful aura and was still showing a smile.
"Sorry guys. We forgot to tell you about our other brother. Like Hansol hyung,
I treat him like he's my blood brother. He is Hansol hyung's brother actually...." 
Ilhoon tried to explain it well so the members won't be confused.
Hansol hit the white-haired guy's head lightly and told him to introduce himself.
"Ah. Annyeonghaseyo!!! I'm Hansol hyung's brother and my name is Xero... 
Nice to meet you guys! I guess you all are members of the Special Team!"
Xero introduced himself.
 
Shin Xero, Hansol's younger brother. He has a very happy aura as he smiles a lot. He can go out 
unlike Hansol. Xero has the power of Superhuman Strength. He tries to help people outside by 
carrying stuff for them. A lot of girls like him in school but unlike Ilhoon who is a playboy,
he avoids flirty girls because he thinks they are so annoying.
 
"Eh..? So Hansol has a younger brother? Oh..." Ljoe understood everything.
"Guys! You can all come down now!" Kris called the members who are upstairs.
The members went down the stairs, waved and bowed a little to Xero.
"Zelo-ah! Meet Xero!" Himeka said because their names are similar.
Zelo bowed + wave and Xero chuckled.
Youngmin's phone suddenly rang. 
The members were all looking at him. Youngmin read the message and kind of looked down.
"What's wrong???" V asked.
"Guys... Our parents wants me to go to Paris because they still want me to continue my
studies. They want to say sorry for this... At least I will see Kwangmin and our other members
 there right? Umma said that an airplane from London is gonna be sent today and wil 
get those people who didn't have the chance to go and evacuate to London, Paris and 
other countries. I want to help you guys but I have to continue my studies... I'll pray
that you can beat that Junhyung guy and bring back our once peaceful beautiful
country. Don't worry about me and I'll contact you guys when I arrive there okay?
Hime noona, we'll video call you a lot okay?
Don't cry..." Youngmin explained. He is one of the youngest members in the Team
so his parents wanted him to still continue his studies.
The members looked sad but they didn't want to cry and just hugged Youngmin.
Hansol, Xero and Ilhoon were concerned and sad for the team but also awkward.
They got dressed to send Youngmin to London.
When they got to the Airport, Youngmin turned to them and smiled.
"I'm seriously gonna miss you guys!" Youngmin grinned.
"You should." Aria nodded.
"Hug the other members for us!" Minyeon shouted.
"Don't forget to eat well there okay?" Leilani's Older sister attitude is on!
"Yah! Study well Youngmin oppa!" Nicole then smiled.
"Take photos of London for us!" Cassette waved at Youngmin.
"Better contact us everytime you're free! You and Kwangmin should
study well okay? I'm gonna miss you two! Hug Umma, Appa and Kwangmin for me!" 
Himeka, Youngmin and Kwangmin's older sister said.
Youngmin hugged everyone of them except Hansol, Xero & Ilhoon who are new members.
"It's gonna be a long time, Youngmin oppa but we'll meet again ne?" Nicole smiled.
"Nicole I'm sorry I have to go! Yah please take care of my Hime Noona and my Nicole okay?"
Youngmin said to the members. 
"Your Nicole? Well, of course I'll take care of my Nicole noona! Hyung Hwaiting!" Zelo did
the hwaiting gesture. 
"Don't worry about your Hime noona! I'll always protect her." Taemin smiled at Himeka.
Himeka smiled back.
Nicole handed a cute kitty keychain to Youngmin.
"Komawo Nicole!" Youngmin puts it on his phone.
Nicole was really sad but she tried her best to smile. She patted Youngmin's shoulder.
"I'm going now! Let's meet soon after this problem and Hwaiting!!!" Youngmin cheered on for them.
He went straightly but then looked back several times.
The members stayed for awhile and waved at Youngmin. When Youngmin came in, they all walked slowly away.
"YAH." Hansol hits Xero's arm. "Do you like her?" Hansol noticed Xero was looking at Nicole all
the time. 
"Hyung! Kind of..." Xero replied.
 
Aria was by their side when she heard Xero say it, "Ohhhhh... So, you like Zelo?" She mischievously
teased Xero, when she knew that they were talking about Nicole.
"Yah! ANIYA!" Xero shook his head and has a confused look on his face.
"Where did you get that idea Aria?" Hansol laughed.
"Did I miss something?? I heard my name!" Zelo came closer to them.
V suddenly walked like a model. Aria was beside her and said, "Ljoe oppa! Look at V unni.".
Ljoe smiled brightly and continued to walk.
"We should have a Fashion Show when the problem is over! The girls can design and then all of us
can model. Then we will donate the money to charity!!! It's a great idea right???" Ljoe said
and the members were all excited for it.
 
TO BE... CONTINUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED. LOL. heheeeee
COMMENTS ARE VERY APPRECIATED AND LOVED, COMMENTERS WILL BE SERENATED. HAHA <3