"Return of the Idiots" Part Two

♦ S. Holmes' Academy ♦ ( Korea's Branch )

 

[IMPORTANT NOTE: Sorry! I changed to Nana unni from Ara unni since I needed a lot of gifs and Ara unni only has few gifs so I had to change

to Nana unni and doesn't she look more like Ljoe oppa's sister???.]

Song Insert: B2ST - Shadow

[ Back to the planning ]
 
"The third part of the plan is when the other guys, Ljoe, Taemin, Zelo, Siwan oppa, Heechul oppa & Dongho will attack
the third group of guys. We knew they would split up because they think they can find Nicole, Ljoe, Myungji & Myungsoo
better if they split up. Then the girls and boys who attacked the second and third group of guys will now go and save the bait, then of course the stand by-ers, Myungsoo, Daehyun & Youngjae will see us so they know it's the right time to attack. And that concludes our plan~"
Himeka explained the third part of their plan.
And then Myungji interrupted, "So, after I finish this sentence they will now call..." And by the time Myungji finished her sentence, her phone rang. She looked at the number and it was the kidnappers.
"Yes?" She answered.
"Well so good to hear your voice, Kim Myungji..." The idiotic kidnapper said.
"Umm... Sorry to break it mate, but I'm not the one you're referring to. I'm actually Lee Chanri. Sorry." She rolled her eyes and the gang knew it was the kidnapper.
"Oh really? Dang it! *is talking to his crew* WRONG NUMBER, AGAIN! YOU IDIOTS! (but was shouting so the gang can hear it and Myungji's phone is on loudspeak :)) *back to Myungji* Sorry again." He hanged up. AGAIN.
"They're this close to the highest rank of stupidity~" Myungji laughed, and so did the others as they agreed.
"Ah, they're so stupid... It's the only adjective we can give them other than bad. Maybe ugly too." Myungsoo had enough of their idiotic doings.
"Let's go guys, to our home~!" Ljoe leaded the team.
Then someone opened the door and all of them were already standing.
"What? Another one??? Who are you?" Jin asked.
"Ah. Is this the---" The guy said.
"YES!" All of them shouted.
"Exami--- hmmmmmmmmrrr" Heechul was about to shout 'examination' but Siwan put his hand over Heechul's mouth.
"I'll just do it, you don't to scream that everytime Chul..." Siwan said while laughing.
Siwan examines the guy's stuffs and there was nothing leading to the bad idiot guys.
"Okay you're clear... Ljoe!" Siwan said.
"What's your name?" Ljoe asked.
"Are you joining us?" Myungsoo asked.
"Excuse me, you're just new and I'm the assistant leader... Who are you?" Heechul said.
"My name is Jo Youngmin and I would like to join...." The guy 'Youngmin' introduced himself.
PRESENTING, JO YOUNGMIN!
"Okay you're accepted! Let's go! Ppalli!!!!!" Ljoe leaded once again.
"Youngmin-ah! What are you doing here?" Himeka asked her younger brother.
"I want to join too noona." He replied.
"Did you tell umma that you transferred here too?" Himeka asked.
"Yes noona." Youngmin answered.
They all rode the van that the team uses. Siwan was the one (Haha Si wan is the one xD SI WAN = SI ONE. xD Nevermind >//<) driving. ARRANGEMENT TIME!!
 
          SWan     Youngmin Nicole
Daehyun  Myungji  Youngjae  Zelo (Zelo is actually behind Nicole by the way... xD)
Victoria Ljoe  Jin  Dongho  Minyeon  L
Himeka  Taemin  Heechul  Chunji
 
They had their own companies as they were making their way to Nicole and Ljoe's home.
Oh my, the way to Nicole's house is long... And traffic is there too.... ;d; 
Ljoe fell asleep on Victoria's shoulder. 
Myungji looked behind her to see Ljoe sleeping on Victoria's shoulder, she was holding her laughter and Ljoe grinned at her. (The happiness is too much!) While Victoria was now, cutely blushing and quietly falling in love with Ljoe.
"Sneaky oppa!" Myungji laughed at how sneaky Ljoe is.
Meanwhile, Siwan was conversing Nicole. "Sorry by the way, about yesterday..."
"hm? Oh it's fine Siwan oppa..." Nicole replied.
Youngmin awkwardly in between them.
Zelo is quietly watching the two, feeling sad that Nicole had to see them fight. "Ne, mianhae too..." He said.
"Annyeong! Nicole imnida! What's your name again?" Nicole asked Youngmin.
"Youngmin." Youngmin smiled.
"Ahhh~ Youngmin-ssi are you my oppa?" Nicole interrogated one of the new members.
"I think so.." Youngmin asnwered & nodded.
"Okay! I'll call you Youngmin oppa~" Nicole said and eyesmiled.
Youngmin smiled back. Siwan & Zelo were now getting jealous more because of this time not each other
but another person.
*Siwan tries to look at Nicole & Youngmin...... while there's traffic!*
 
 
 
Then Chunji, texting Nicole, butted in. 
To: Nicole
From: Chunji
Can you be my yeoja-chingu? ;) I'll give you a lot of love~
 
To: Chunji 
From: Nicole
CHUN! JI! AH! Shut up and get ready for the plans. Aish... 
*Nicole is very pissed*
 
To: Chunji
From: Siwan
CAN I KILL YOU NOW?! Don't you dare.... >:(
*glares at Chunji, while there is traffic xD*

 
 
To: Chunji
From: Zelo
I MIGHT CRUSH YOU DOWN... >:( HYUNG.
*secretly glares at Chunji*
 
To: Myungji
From: Chunji
Can you be my yeoja-chingu? ;) Come on, we've known each other since our childhood days~
(Please just focus on Chunji. Not on Niel... And Changjo... And possibly Ljoe.. THANKS! -Miki+Jiyu)
 
To: Chunji
From: Myungji
Ah bwohya?? What's wrong with you Chanhee?!
*personally glares at Chunji*
To: Chunji
From: Daehyun
Yah yah yah, don't you even dare! Youngjae and I are already fighting over Jing and you come in too? no.
*is calmly looking at Myungji then byebye to the calm face to Chunji*
 
To: Chunji
From: Youngjae
Don't even try adding up to our love triangle here..............................................................................! Hyung. 
 
To: Jin
From: Chunji
Want to eat later? And then be my yeoja-chingu~ ;)
*hesitating because he thought it is a bad idea but continued anyway face*
 
To: Chunji
From: Jin
Want to be burned down? ;)
 
To: Chunji
From: Dongho
SHUTDUPP.
*really glares at Chunji*
 
To: Minyeon
From: Chunji
Hey there pretty ;) Want to go out with me?
 
To: Chunji
From: Minyeon
No thank you. I don't even know you.
 
To: Chunji
From: Myungsoo
Oh no you don't. Stop stealing every girl from me.... Stop being a playboy arasso??
 
To: Victoria
From: Chunji
Hey want to be my yeoja-chingu? ;) I will shoot you down with my love~
 
To: Chunji
From: Victoria
No. GO. AWAY. NOW.
*kinda glares at Chunji and then lightly smiles at Ljoe*
(AISHHHH~ We're just so freaking having chills here for V and Ljoeee ;d; Argg the feelsssssss~!)
 
To: Chunji
From: Ljoe
COULD YOU SHUT UP, YOU SAID YOU'RE NOT A PLAYBOYYYYYY ANYMORE????? :( I'm dissapointed~ 
*reads the message, looks at V, looks at Chunji (and angry look by the way) then his attention back to Victoria~* 
(FEELS I TELL YOUUUU! xD -Miki+Jiyu)
 
To: Himeka
From: Chunji
Want to be my yeobo?? ;)
 
To: Chunji
From: Himeka
for you but I have Taemin<3~ You should do better~
'Ahh... no luck.... Am I ugly?' Chunji said on his mind.
Heechul is now glaring at Chunji, who is sitting next to him. Pabo-yah~ Heechul hit the back of Chunji's head... No, if you're asking if he used his shoe, no sorry~ he used his palm.
"Stop. Okay? It's not healthy for you, I mean... It's not good. Girls won't trust you anymore!" Heechul lectured Chunji, as he is much older than Chunji.
"Arasso, hyung. But aishhhhh. They are all pretty :(" Chunji sadly said but Heechul does have a point~ WISDOM FROM HEECHUL!
After hours of preparing... The plan is ready.
They arrived at the 'Lee/Wolstenholme' Home.
"Ppalli to that room!" Nicole points at a door which is where the mask-making machine is.
They all went inside and sat. Jin & Himeka made Ljoe and Nicole stand up and let the machine scan their faces.
"TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!" The machine sounded like that after it scans the siblings' faces.
"Chunji! Siwan hyung!" Heechul calls them.
Soon enough, like just one second, the machine emitted the mask.
"Wow!" Some of the members were amazed.
Chunji and Siwan re not sitting on a reclining chair as Nicole & Victoria puts the mask and some makeup to
make it attach to their faces and to make the effect more realistic.
"Aish~ Why do I have to do this.... Himeka!" Victoria was complaining because she was gonna put it on Chunji and she
laughs when she calls for Himeka.
 
"No! SHIREOYO!" Himeka answered. Himeka was like... Almost to the point of crying
"Ahh fine since the boys don't know how to put makeup except eyeliner, I'll do it!" Myungji stepped forward.
Nicole was now finished putting it on Siwan. 
Zelo was glaring a little and it stops when Daehyun and other members talk to him.
"UWAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!" The members gasp because Siwan now looks like Ljoe, well.... He just needs a wig like Ljoe's hair.
He puts on the wig himself and Heechul secures it.
"There you go hyung, Ah! I mean Ljoe!" Heechul started acting that Siwan is Ljoe and he actually looks like Ljoe now!
Myungji was also done with Chunji.
"So! Shall we go?" Jin asked with a smile, looking at everyone, "Oh two Ljoe's and Nicole's! Perfect! Please put on Jackets 
with hood, real Nicole and Ljoe!"
"Okay let's do our cheer!" The 'real' Ljoe shouted.
"Special Holmes Club Hwaiting!!!!" They all screamed.
TO BE CONTINUED! On Return of the Idiots Part three!