ONE BIG PROBLEM!

♦ S. Holmes' Academy ♦ ( Korea's Branch )
Authors' note!:
        So by the way! This is iMikiii here :3 I noticed that the last chapter is finished, but Jiyu didn't notice that! Haha :P SO, we'll be starting the new chapter :) But goodness, there's still a lot of characters to hold onto. (I seriously made a very very very bad decision xD I'm so so so so so so so sorry! Plus, I was busy with school so I had to postpone updating with Jiyu ;^;)  ENJOY LOVELIES!
Enjoy this cutie unicorn too <3   
 
 One Big Problem!
"So... Will you trust me?" 
BREAKING NEWS!!!
"The culprit of the S. Holmes' case has escaped last night! It's been over a year since the incident (haha get it ? Because it was after new year til we get to update again? Hah? No? Okay.) happened. Police says that they had the culprit under tight surveilance when it happened. Best advisory of the gorvernment, S. Holmes' Special Team should stay at home. Stay tuned for more news." The anchorman finished off the news.
 
"What?" LJoe had this strange face, hearing about what happened.
"Yah, Leadernim. I thought you had him on lock?" Myungsoo was really confused.
"I did! We placed several surveilance cameras, tight security and a lot of jail bars... How could he escape that?" Ljoe, trying to analyze how the culprit (the boss of the idiots) get out.
Nicole widened her eyes in shock. All of them looked at her.
"Nicole! Did you see something scary?" Himeka was shaking and staring the still shocked Nicole.
"Why? Nicole are you alright?" Ljoe walked to his sister and patted her back.
"O-o-oppa! We need to pack and go away from here NOW!!!! I think the news are manipulating us to stay
here so the Boss and the idiots can get us!!! NOW! WE HAVE TO HURRY UP!" Nicole, having superhuman mentality, knew what to do.
 
They all hurried out of the building and packed their things, leaving and taking the van... But where?
Aria had technopathy, meaning that she can do a lot of things with computers and technology. The TV they watched the broadcast of the news had a recorder, which she placed inside. She opened her self-made laptop and began doing her stuff. She figured out where the news filmed and told Nicole about the matter.
"We should stay away from it, as far as we can get and plan our move." Nicole had a serious face.
"What are they up to this time?" Minyeon tapping her chin, thinking of why the culprit will do this.
"I'll explain what their motives can be when we get to a more secret place" V nodded.
 
"H-Hey! Aria! Look at your laptop screen!" Cassette pointed at Aria's screen.
"Hello, ladies." It was the culprit, Junhyung.
"Tsk, what do YOU want?" Leilani glared at him.
"Oh, nothing, just an advance welcome to you guys. To our new country! RULED BY ME!" Junhyung laughed evilly.
The girls already had the back-up plan, which is make the car look like the living room, in case this happens!
And LJoe said it was stupid. x3
"Oh yeah, yeah, sure, byeeee." Aria just nodded and waved, turning the laptop off.
 
The boys were holding the "living room" background for the girls.
"You can remove that now." Himeka chuckled, pulling the background down.
"Are we there yet, hyung?" Taemin asked.
"No." LJoe focusing on driving.
It was already dark and still going, Nicole took the laptop to check if there are any more news that could help, then
suddenly Junhyung came back.
Cassette slapped Ricky's head and pulling the background hurriedly.
"Surprise!" Junhyung looked cool for a second, (always actually xD).
"Oh hi!" Nicole took the burger and ate.
Aria trying to stuff herself with food pretending that they were still eating.
V was whispering to LJoe to take the right turns and keep him awake.
"Can we eat peacefully now?" Leilani was eating some noodles.
"Yeah. Whatever." Junhyung disconnected.
Aria checked and made sure that he wasn't tracing or know the location.
The girls fell asleep, Kris was playing with Leilani's hair. Ricky poking Cassette's cheeks. Zelo fell asleep. Taemin was watching over Himeka. LJoe stopped at a convenience store, woke up Aria to watch over and Aria woke Minyeon to keep her company.
LJoe bought some food, drinks, snacks, first aid kits and other stuff. He removed his jacket and covers V with it.
"Where's mine?" Aria jokingly whispered so she wouldn't wake anyone.
Cassette laughed a little but kept quiet right after so that the others can sleep more.
Ljoe closed the car door. He gets a warm coffee from the stuff he bought and
drank it before starting to drive again. It was so dark now and fortunately there's
a lot of streetlights. Ljoe looked at all of the members while the stoplight was on.
He was worried about them so much. When the stoplight disappeared, he continued
driving to the place that he knows where they could all be hidden.
Their families were protected well in another country. They all moved to London & Paris.
Heechul was not allowed by his parents to stay with the group so he was really
worried about the gang. He is now staying for awhile in Paris studying in that branch with Siwan.
Heechul assigned Kris to be the assistant leader for now.
Of course, their families and friends are worried about them...
But they persist and wanted to stay because they can be the only ones who can save the country.
Alice, Yuran, Jinyoung, Minhyuk and Joonkyu came back to London.
They wanted to help but their parents really forced them to stay.
When can they all see each other again? 
 
It was morning already when suddenly, a phone rang loudly inside the van.
"Ah! What's that loud noise." Himeka yawned after talking.
The others were woken up by Himeka's phone.
Himeka looked at the message and it was her brother Kwangmin.
"Who is it Hime?" Taemin said in the middle of yawning.
"It's Kwangmin! Youngmin-ah!" Himeka showed the message to Youngmin too.
 
To: Himeka noona
From: Kwangmin
"Noona! We miss all of you so much. How are you all? We hope we can help you there
and come back but we have school here and the principal doesn't want us to leave 
because it's dangerous. Please always take care everyone!"
 
Himeka replied after reading the message.
To: Kwangmin
From: Himeka noona
"Yah babo! Don't come back right now! You have school and we don't! Tell the others that
we miss them and that it'll be okay soon. We're gonna do this well for sure and finish
those bad guys. We love you all and we'll see each other soon okay? Take care too!!!"
 
Youngmin and Nicole were already so hyper in the morning and already chatting and playing around.
Myungsoo is looking closely at Minyeon and she was so surprised when she woke up..
"Hyung~~~" Zelo yawned and rubbed his eyes a little. "Where are we going?" He continued.
"Are we there yet???" Ricky asked Ljoe.
"Ah where we really gonna hide?" Aria was still a little sleepy and was leaning on Nicole's shoulder.
Then that is when Leilani thought of an idea. 
"Ljoe! V! Me and Kris can change places with you so you two could sleep." Leilani suggested.
V and Ljoe were awake the whole night. Ljoe driving and V keeping Ljoe awake.
Leilani and Kris got out of the van. The van was a large one btw in case you are 
wondering how all of the members fitted in the van.
Ljoe and V changed places with them and Ljoe just told Kris where to go.
The windows are tinted black and when Cassette opened the window,
she was shocked to see Busan written on the on the sign.
"We're in Busan..?!" Cassette asked Ljoe.
Ljoe opened his eyes and answered, "Yes, this is where one of our Secret hiding places
is located and it is far from Seoul." He then closed his eyes and tried to sleep.
Aria and Ljoe are the only ones who know this since Ljoe is the Club President and Aria is the one who upgraded the place.
"Since when did we have hiding places?" Taemin was a little shocked.
"I already made secret hiding places for the club incase something bad happens... Well it's happening now..."
Sleepy Aria answered.
"Well it's good to be home!" Daehyun cheerfully said, looking at his hometown.
"Hey guys! I think we're gonna arrive there soon!" Kris shouted excitedly while checking the map.
"Jinjja??!!! YES! At least we can rest more comfortably there~" Minyeon was relieved.
"Yes, but I think we also have to plan what to do..." Youngmin added.
"I really think we should. It's better to be prepared right?" Jungkook asked and they all nodded.
 
They arrived at the Secret hiding place in Busan and it was quite elegant and expensive-looking.
The members mouths were wide open at the sight of the secret hiding place that looked more
like a vintage vacation house... Let me change that, MANSION!
Taemin tried to knock on the door. 
"Yah there's nobody in there!" Himeka laughed at Taemin for knocking at the empty hiding place.
V and Ljoe went to the front and tried to know how to open.
When suddenly, a light scanned Ljoe and V.
"Wow!!!!" Zelo shouted in awe.
"Access Accepted. Lee Byunghun. Moon Victoria. Welcome to Sherlock Holmes Special Club
Secret Hidden Club Room in Busan." A robot-like voice said and the door opened.
They were all mesmerized by the Club Room.
The members sat comfortably  on the couch and rested.
To their surprise, the TV opened and a guy showed up.
Some of them thought it was Junhyung and was about to
faint but luckily it was not him.
"Ah. Sorry for distrubing your rest everybody. My name is Kim Hansol and I am the son
of Sherlock Holmes Academy Principal. Nice to meet you everybody! My father have 
assigned me to help you." The guy on the TV said.