CHAPTER 25

SO IT'S YOU

 

 

 

Again, thank you so much for supporting my story even though it has been a long time since I’ve updated.  I really hope that you guys will continue reading this story and if you have any comments or suggestions, you can def let me know!! 

 

Post whatever you like even though it’s not good, just make sure that it is constructive though!  LOL.

 

I love you all and I will be posting another update today!!!

 

I would make a very important announcement soon.  Please watch out for it.

 

~~~

 

[FATIMA’S POV]

 

The number you have dialed is either unattended, or out of coverage area, please try your call again later.”

 

What is happening to Youngbae?  Why is he not answering the phone?  Jeka unnie looks devastated after the conversation that she had with Dara earlier.  I need to talk to him about the things that Jeka unnie told me.

 

It is a fact that Dara is already here and she must’ve followed Jiyong here.  However, is it really true that she was with Jiyong?  Why does she have his phone?  Uhgh!!!  This is so crazy.  I need to get answers now. 

 

I walked out of the house and hailed the next cab that passed by.  I instructed the driver to take me to Landmark.  The ride to Landmark has been the longest ride ever, maybe because of the anticipation that is building up inside me.

 

After a few more minutes, I stepped out of the cab and went inside the Landmark as fast as I can.  I went to the elevator and pressed the button.  After a few minutes, I reached the 5th floor and I walk my way towards their room.

 

I reached their room after a couple of walks and saw that the door is open.  Why is it open any way?  I came closer and I heard familiar voices speaking…

 

“Now that you came, he’s confused again...”

 

I stopped my tracks.  That’s Youngbae, isn’t it?  I am sure of that.

 

“He is confused?  Meaning he still loves me, is that what you mean, Bae?”

 

.  Is that who I think it is?  I didn’t hesitate and I went inside the room and saw the two of them.

 

“So, you are really here,” I shouted and the two of them are startled.

 

“Fatima?”  Youngbae rose up from his seat and approached me.

 

“Why are you not answering the phone?  I’ve been trying to call you earlier.”  I told me and I stared at Dara.

 

“I need to explain, Fatima, can we talk outside, please?”  Youngbae begged.

 

“Is she the problem that Jiyong was talking to you about earlier over the phone?”  I pointed at her and she rolled her eyes on me.

 

“Problem, huh?”  Dara is obviously pissed.  She stood up and went near me.

 

“Noona, please, just leave.  I will let Jiyong know that you came but please, just leave.”  Youngbae told her and Dara sighed in frustration.  My eyebrows furrowed and I looked at her.

 

“Wait, you told Jeka unnie that you were with Jiyong?  And now, Youngbae here saying that…”  I said and Youngbae responded.

 

“What?  Noona, you know who Jeka is?  How?”  Youngbae is obviously very confused as well.  I saw Dara unnie closed her eyes and sighed but she didn’t say anything.

 

“Noona, please.”  Youngbae grabbed her arm and let her face him.  She is not looking at me nor at Youngbae, her eyes are glued to the ground.  Youngbae let her go and I decided to speak.

 

“Jagi, Dara unnie answered when Jeka unnie tried to call Jiyong’s phone.  She said that she was with Jiyong… and that Jiyong called her to come here because he’s bored.  She has Jiyong’s phone.”  Youngbae’s eyes widened and he stared at Dara, who is now crying.

 

“Bae, is that true?”  Not allowing any second to pass by, I asked Youngbae once again.

 

“This is getting so confusing, wait, can you sit down for a minute, jagi?”  I sighed and sat down next to him.  Dara is still not speaking.  Youngbae let out a breath before speaking.

 

“When Jiyong called me earlier, he told me that Dara noona was here.  Also, he told me earlier that he lost…”  Youngbae stopped when someone shouted.

 

“She was with me earlier.” 

 

~~~

 

[JIYONG’S POV]

 

I woke up when I heard someone shouted.  I stood up from the bed and peeked through the small hole of my bedroom door, which is over-looking the living room.

 

There, I saw Fatima, Youngbae, and Dara, talking, maybe arguing about something.  I listened to their conversation when I heard Youngbae telling Fatima about the lost phone.

 

“She was with me earlier.”  I went out of the room and went straight to the living room, shocking each and every one of them.

 

“Ji!”  Dara smiled and Fatima and Youngbae had this shocked look on their faces.

 

“Ji, you’re up.  I was just about to explain to them what happened, you can rest…”  Youngbae said and I stopped him.

 

“I am OK, Bae, I can handle this.  Fatima, I am sorry if I made you guys worry.  Where is Jeka noona?”  I asked her.

 

“She’s in the house.  She’s been crying after her conversation with Dara unnie earlier.”

 

“Ji, I didn’t speak with any one earlier~”

 

“Don’t you dare tell a lie, I was there and you were speaking with Jeka unnie, you have Jiyong oppa’s phone.”  Fatz spoke and I stared at Dara.  So she got my lost phone then.  She must’ve seen it when she tried to follow me earlier today.

 

“Where is my phone?”  I asked Dara and she just bowed her head.  She took something out of her bag and it’s my phone.

 

“I knew it.  I left it earlier when we were together.”  I said and all of their eyes almost went out of it sockets.  I know that I wasn’t saying the truth, but, I need to do this and I need to follow what I’ve initially planned.  I grabbed the phone from Dara and she leaned towards me.

 

“Ji, what are you~”

 

“Bae,”  I cut him off~  “It’s OK.  They need to know what the truth is.”  I said and I walked beside Dara.

 

“Fatima, I was with Dara noona earlier.  I left my phone with her when we were together.  I invited her to go here since it was their vacation as well.”  I said as I circle my arms around Dara’s shoulder.  She was shocked at the same time she was smiling from ear to ear.  Fatima held and sighed.

 

“Wha~ you~ you just called Bae earlier that there was a problem right?  What is that? Isn’t it because she is here?”  Fatima asked me.

 

“Oh, that one?  It was because I left my phone.  I was worried that some other person got it.  Good thing it was just my noona.”  I pinched her cheeks and she hugged me.

 

“Jiyong, what the hell is happening here?  I thought~”  Bae stopped and ran his hands on his face.  I saw Fatima shook her head.

 

“Right.  At least I know what the truth is now.”  She grabbed her bag from the table and approached me.  She slapped my face hard.

 

“Hey!  Why did you slap Jiyong?”  Dara screamed but I stopped her.

 

“That is for my noona.  You heartless bastard.”  She said before marching towards the door and closing it with a loud bang. 

 

“Why the hell did she do that?  Baby boy, are you OK?  Does it hurt?”  she held my face but I pushed her away from me.

 

“Don’t touch me.”  I said coldly and her eyes widened.

 

“Jiyong, I thought that we’re OK, you even hugged me infront of that girl.  I thought that everything is~”

 

“I don’t want to talk to you.  I only did that to avoid any further problems and confusions.  Now, you get out of the room.”  I stared at her with cold and stern eyes.  She gulped and distanced myself from me.

 

“Jiyong, who is Jeka?  Is she your girlfriend?  Why did you tell that girl that we were together earlier?  Are you in a relationship with that girl?”  she asked me.

 

“Didn’t you hear me awhile ago noona?  I said I don’t want to talk to you.  Can you leave me and Youngbae alone?”  I screamed and she was startled.  She stormed her way out of the room and locked the door behind her.

 

I closed my eyes in frustration and sat down on the nearest couch.  Youngbae sat next to me.

 

“So, that’s really your plan?  To stay away from the two of them?”  he said and I nodded.

 

“It is much better this way, Bae.”  I said and I feel tears in my eyes.

 

“I do not know what to say, Ji.  I already gave my thoughts about this, it is up to you if you wanted to follow or not.  I just hope that you won’t regret any decision that you’re going to make.”  He stood up and went inside his room.

 

Did I make the right choice?  Would this really solve the problem?

 

~~~

 

[YOUNGBAE’S POV]

 

“Come on baby, answer the phone, please.”  I dialed Fatima’s number five times now but she’s not answering.  Damn it!  I need to talk to her about what happened earlier.

 

“Yes?”  Finally she answered after the 6th attempt!

 

“Jagi, I am sorry about what happened earlier.  Thanks for picking up the phone.”  I said and she sighed.

 

“What’s happening, jagi?  I am really confused now.  I don’t think that I’ll be able to face Jeka unnie after everything that I’ve heard from Jiyong oppa.  Is that even the truth?  He hated Dara too much but now he even invited her to come along.  What the hell is that?”  she said with so much rage I cannot even measure, which is really understandable.

 

“I understand, jagi, I am very confused as well.  However, I don’t think I can discuss it with you over the phone.  We need to meet, tomorrow maybe?”  I suggested.

 

“Surely.  I will just come up with a good reason to Jeka noona about what happened today.  What time tomorrow?”

 

“Lunch time.  I will find a good place too.  I will let you know tomorrow.”  I said and she just sighed.

 

“Are you mad at me, jagi?”  I asked her.

 

“No, of course not.  I was mad at Ji oppa.”

 

“Something is going on inside Jiyong, he is very confused.  I will talk to you about it more tomorrow, okay?  You should take a rest now, it’s getting late.” 

 

“Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow, Bae.”

 

“I miss you already…”  I smiled and she giggled.

 

“I love you…” I added.

 

“I love you and I miss you too, oppa.”  She said and we both hang up. 

 

It’s nearing the end of my stay here in London.  I won’t be able to see her for a long time.  I am going to miss her so much.  I hope that this issue that’s been going on with Jiyong’s very mind-wrecking love life wouldn’t ruin our relationship, especially one of her best friends are involved.

 

I closed my eyes and tried to rest.  However, I remembered Jiyong.  I walked out of the room and saw Jiyong sleeping on the couch again.  I thought he must’ve gone outside.  I went back to my room and was about to take a nap when my phone rang.

 

“Eh, jagi, are you home already?”  I asked her.

 

“Oppa, Jeka unnie is not at home.  However, she left a note for me.”

 

“What does it say?”

 

“It says, I need to meet up with someone.  I’ll be right back.”

 

 

~~~

 

[AUTHOR’S POV]

 

Dara ran out of the hotel room crying.  She is confused as to what Jiyong was thinking.  Earlier he was showing affection on her and even lied that they spent time together, and now he is acting like he hated her and even threw her out of the hotel room.

 

She went straight to her room on the 10th floor and sat on the couch.  She again recalled the conversation that she had with Youngbae, Jiyong, and the girl named Fatima.

 

“I am positive that this Fatima girl is Youngbae’s girlfriend…” she whispered to herself.  All of a sudden, she remembered something and she immediately grabbed her phone and dialed Bom’s number.

 

“Bommie!”

 

“Dara-yah, what happened?  Were you able to find them?”

 

“Yes, I was able to see them.”

 

“How?”

 

“I saw him here at the hotel.  He was with a girl, a random girl that he might’ve picked up somewhere.  I followed to a café nearby and that’s when I tried to talk to Ji.  However, he doesn’t want to talk to me.”  She said and Bom click her tongue.

 

“Are you expecting him to welcome you with roses and red carpet?”  she responded sarcastically.

 

“That doesn’t help, Bommie.  Any way, I’ve already confirmed that they were staying here so I will make sure to get Jiyong back.  He’s just furious right now but I am sure that he’ll surrender eventually.” She said confidently and Bom just sighed.

 

“By the way, I have a question for you Bom.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Does Youngbae even mention something about having a girlfriend before?”

 

“Hmm… I don’t think so.”

 

“Because I saw a girl who came in at their room earlier when I was talking to him, she called Youngbae “jagi””.  She said as she grabbed a glass of water from the kitchen.

 

“Oh, really?  No I never heard of him having a girlfriend, maybe he met that girl there.”  Bommie said.

 

“In addition to that, the ‘girlfriend’ of Youngbae is actually friends with the girl who was with Ji when I saw them earlier today.”  She grabbed a pack of chips and went back to the living room.

 

“Really?” Bommie responds.

 

“Yes.  So, if we’re going to connect it, most likely the four of them met at the same time and now they are having an intimate relationship with each other.”  Dara said.

 

“Yeah, that’s a good conclusion.  So, what are you planning to do then?”

 

“Well… I haven’t thought about it yet but… I have an idea in mind.” She responded with a wicked smile on her face.

 

“What is it?”  Bom answered.

 

“Since Ji and Bae just escaped, I am sure that they need to take care of their identity while they’re here so that no scandals would appear…” she trailed off.

 

“If people would know that they are in a romantic relationship with some random local girls… that will be TROUBLE.”  She said.

 

“Are you saying that~” 

 

“Yes, Bom, I think you know exactly what I’m thinking… and that is correct.”

 

~~~

 

 

I apologize for any grammatical errors and anything like that XD

 

I hope I haven’t disappointed anyone.. LOL.

 

Updates will be posted soon J

 

I love you all.