CHAPTER 23

SO IT'S YOU

HELLO GUYS I AM BACK!!! I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT.  I FINALLY HAD THE RIGHT INSPIRATION TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THIS STORY. 

 

I HOPE THAT YOU ARE STILL FOLLOWING AND PLEASE DON’T HATE ME.

 

I WILL TRY MY VERY, VERY BEST TO UPDATE ASFAST AS I CAN.

 

SHOUTOUT TO LORIME! I AM SORRY DEARY, DECEMBER 2015 SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN!!! I CAN MAKE IT WORK!

 

HERE’S CHAPTER 23 FOR YOU EVERYONE.

 

[Jeka’s POV]

 

The ride back home was fast and I was just thinking about happy thoughts of me and Jiyong.  OMG.  We were just together 20 minutes ago but I’m missing him already.  I smiled and went out of the car and went inside the house.

 

I smiled even more when I saw Aunt Fe, Fatima, and Youngbae in the sofa watching  a movie.

 

“Annyeong!”  I greeted and they all looked at me with shock.

 

“Oh Jeka, you’re here.  Where have you been?”  Aunt Fe asked me.

 

“Ahm, Auntie I was with Jiyong.”  I smiled and the two giggled.

 

“I see, okay.  Did you have fun?”  she smiled cheekily and I blushed.

 

“I did have fun, but in a clean way.”  I winked and they all laughed hard.

 

“Unnie, it is so obvious that you have a dirty mind.  Mom is asking a very innocent question.”  Fatima utters and Youngbae showed his signature eyesmile.

 

“Did Jiyong went home already, noona?”  Youngbae asked and I nodded.  I sat on the chair next to Aunt Fe and we talked a lot more about what happened.

 

[Jiyong’s POV]

 

I froze.  I heard a very familiar voice.  Wait, did I really hear anything in the first place?  Or it was just my imagination?

 

“Jiyong-ie..”

 

I heard it again.  I believe someone is behind me but I shook the feeling off.  I closed my eyes and started chanting to myself that this isn’t true, I am not hearing anything…  this is just my weird imagination.  I breath hard and shake my head before opening my eyes.  My eyes widened when I saw here right in front of me.

 

Her big brown doe eyes are wet with tears and her hands are covering .  I was just standing there, staring at her.. still finding it unbelievable and somewhat surreal.  I took a step back and I can feel my legs wobble.  I took another step back and I stopped when I saw her smile at me while crying and wiping her tears away.

 

“Jiyong-ah.. I miss you so much..”

 

She took a step forward while I took another step back.  She noticed that I am moving away from her so she stopped her tracks and looked at me.

 

“What the hell are you doing here?”  I shouted coldly and it made her shoulders jump.

 

“I came here to see you..”

 

“How did you know that I am here?  Who told you?  And and.. why are you even here?”  I jabbed as I feel tears in my eyes.  She started sobbing and I looked away.  Why am I feeling guilty all of a sudden?  No, no.  I shouldn’t be.  After all the tears and pain that she caused me...  What the is going on in here?  I am moving on and I am very happy with Jeka noona and now she’s here to ruin everything?

 

“Ji, please let me explain myself.  I am sorry for what I did to you.  It was something that I didn’t mean..”

 

“You didn’t mean to?”  I cut her off.  “That’s bull, fck that excuse.  Do you think that is something that I am going to buy?”

 

“No, Jiyong, please, let me talk, I have a lot of things to tell you, things that I should’ve told you before, I am so sorry, and I still…”

 

“Do not even go there; do not even come near me.”  I stopped her and pointed at her with the anger that I cannot even measure.

 

“ I don’t need any of your explanations.  After all that I did to try to talk to you, for you to come back to me, all of it was put to waste.  I was never humiliated in my entire life.  Until now I am being haunted by the tragic memories that you gave me.  You have no right to just appear in front me and tell me you are sorry and everything will go back to normal..”

 

“I am so sorry Jiyong, I will make it up to you, I promise I will do everything just for you to forgive me..”  she cried and held my hand and she hugged me while  crying.  I closed my eyes because I cannot erase the fact that I missed her touch.  My mind says no but my body seems to be acting differently.  However, my mind gained control and I pushed her away from me.

 

“You know what, get the hell out of my way, get the hell out of my life.  I don’t need you.  Where is your rich boyfriend any way?  Go back to him.  You love him, right?  That’s why you threw me away.  Don’t even try to follow me, because I will still not listen to you.  Got it?”  I told her and I ran away from the café, from her, and from everyone else.

 

I haven’t run that fast and that long for a very long time.  I took a deep breath and sat on the ground, not caring who can see me or what others think of me.  I am crying and all of the memories flash in my head.  However, it didn’t last long, which is very unusual.  Normally if I think about Dara and everything that happened, I will have anxiety and depression attacks.  This one is different.  I was able to recover quickly.  After a few more minutes,  I realized that I am not crying anymore.  I was able to relax a bit and I stood up slowly, eventually realizing that a park is just a few steps away.

 

As soon as I reach the park, I sat on one of the chairs and composed myself.  I still cannot fully believe what I saw.  How dare her come here and follow me?  No, wait, the best question is how she knew that I am here.  She even followed me up to the café.  Does that mean that she knows that I am staying at the Landmark? 

 

I have a strong feeling that she was able to see me at the hotel.  As soon as we left Landmark and went to the mall, I can already feel that someone is watching us.. Until we are at the café when I saw the person next to us hiding his/her face.  So it was her!  I am still wondering how she knew that I am here.  I haven’t told anyone in Korea, the phone is even kept inside the luggage since we arrived here.

 

Speaking of phone.. Okay.  I need to talk to Youngbae about this.  He will be equally shocked once he found out about this.  My head starts to ache again.

 

I began searching for my phone from the pockets of my jeans.  However, it is nowhere to be found.  My wallet though is in my back pocket, but my freaking phone is missing.  I might have dropped it while running.

 

.

 

[YOUNGBAE’S POV]

[FATIMA’S HOUSE, SAME DAY]

I  just stared at the girls while they were talking and smiled at myself.  I still cannot believe that this is happening.  Finally, the girl of my dreams is here, we’re together, and I am positive that we have mutual feelings for each other.

 

“It was so funny Youngbae; did you remember that time, Fatima?”  Jeka noona blurted and Fatima suddenly blushed.

 

“Jeka unnie!  That was embarrassing!”  She hid her face.  I smiled and removed her hands from her face and looked at her.

 

“What is my baby embarrassed about?  Hmm?”  I looked at her and she looked down.

 

“It was….”  She said and she bit her lip.  I fight the urge to bite it myself. 

 

“It was?”  I asked and made her look at me.  I raised my eyebrows and she whispered,

 

“The pool..”  she smiled and I laughed silently.

 

“It wasn’t embarrassing, it is normal baby, so don’t worry about that, okay?”  I kissed her forehead and she buried her face on my shoulders.

 

“Yaaaaaa!  Too much sweetness!”  Jeka unnie yelled and the two of us laughed.

 

“Then call GD oppa then, you are even sweeter together!”  Fatima pouted and all of a sudden my phone rang.  I grabbed it from my pocket.  It shows Jiyong’s original number.  Wait, why is he using this?  I suddenly felt nervous so I picked up the phone immediately.

 

“Youngbae?  Youngbae?  Where are you?”  he shouted over the phone.

 

“I am here at Fatima’s house, Ji.  Why are you shouting?  What’s wrong?  Why are you using your old phone?”  I asked continuously and I heard Jiyong let out a deep breath.

 

“It’s a very long story, Bae.  I am so confused and I feel like my head is going to burst.  Can you come over to the hotel please?  Alone?”  he said and I let out a breath this time.  I can sense that Ji is tensed but calm at the same time.  I know that there is a big problem based on what he said.

 

“What’s wrong?”  Fatima asked me.

 

“Alright, Ji.  I am coming.”  I ended the call and faced Fatima.

 

“It was Jiyong.  I believe there is an emergency and I need to see him.”  I said and Fatima nodded.

 

“What’s wrong with Jiyong?  Youngbae?  He was totally fine when I left him at the café earlier.”  Jeka unnie said and I stood up, preparing to leave.

 

“He didn’t tell me anything yet, but I am sure that there is a problem.  I will call you guys once we have talked.”  I say.

 

“Alright then, I will accompany you to the door.”  Fatima stood up and sent me to the door.

 

“I will call you right away once we have talked, okay, jagi?”  I held her face and kissed her on the lips.  She moved away and smiled at me.

 

“No worries, baby, you take care and let me know if you need us.”  She says.

 

“Please let us know right away, Ji.  I am getting worried.”  Jeka said.

 

“I will.  Thanks, I will call you guys later.”  I stepped out of their porch and hailed a cab going to Landmark.

 

[AUTHOR’S POV]

[AT THE LANDMARK]

 

Youngbae opened the door to his and Jiyong’s shared room.  He is panicking and he was out of breath because he was so worried about Ji.  He went inside their room and found Jiyong browsing through his old phone.

 

“Ji, what happened?  What’s wrong?  Are you OK?  What are you going to tell me?”  he asked and Jiyong just stayed still, as if he didn’t hear anything.

 

“Ji!!”  Youngbae shouted and Jiyong snapped.

 

“Gosh, I am sorry.  I haven’t noticed you.  Did I make you worry?”  he shifted his seat and faced Youngbae but still holding his phone.

 

“What’s wrong?  You haven’t answered any of my questions!”  Youngbae shouted.

 

“Wait, I am reading something very important!”  Jiyong said and Youngbae stayed still.  After a few more minutes..

 

“.”  Jiyong shouted and he lay down on the bed.

 

“What’s happening to you bro?  What on earth is going on?”  Youngbae is now standing on the side of the bed next to the bedside drawer, staring at Jiyong.  Jiyong let out a loud breath before he stood up.

 

“I saw her.  She’s here.”  he said and closed his eyes.  Before Youngbae can even react, he continued.

 

“She was following us.  I believe she’s staying in this hotel as well.  She followed me and Jeka noona up to the café near the bar where we met them.”

 

Youngbae was speechless.  He sat on the bed and held his forehead.

 

“Ho..How did it happen?  I mean, we haven’t told anyone.. at least me, and I know that you wouldn’t tell anyone too.”  Youngbae mentioned and Jiyong nodded.

 

“I am positive that it’s not us, or any of the BIGBANG members.  The reason why I am browsing on my phone is because I saw a message from Bom-noona.”  Jiyong said and gave the phone to Youngbae.

 

Bom-noona:  “Ji, I wanted to give you a heads up that Dara will be there in London.  I am not sure if this number is still working but I will still try.  She will be there.”

 

“Aish!  Are there any other messages?”  Youngbae blurted.  He returned the phone to Jiyong.

 

“None any more.  I looked over other message and here’s what I saw.”  He gave the phone back to Youngbae after browsing it for a few seconds.

 

YG:

“I am watching you.”

 

“We are so dead.  Do you think he knows where we are?”  Youngbae asks.

 

“Maybe, yes, no, I don’t really know.  But, that’s not my main concern.  Bae, Dara is here.  We are breathing the same air and we may be eating the same food because she is staying in this hotel as well.  What should we do?”  Jiyong asks Youngbae.  Youngbae just stared at him in surprise.

 

“What?”

 

“Nothing.. It’s just that.. You seem very calm and relaxed.  I wasn’t expecting you to be like that after seeing her.”  Youngbae smiled and Jiyong shook his head.

 

“I don’t know, bro, I was really sad earlier, all of the memories went back, but it didn’t take long unlike before.  I guess it really helped that I was with Jeka noona.. but..”  he trailed off but he was no looking at nowhere.

 

“But what?”  Youngbae asked him.

 

“I don’t know.  She touched my face.. she was crying.. she hugged me.  She’s still wearing the same perfume I gave her when we were together.  I don’t really know Youngbae.  I think.. I think I miss her.  I miss her very much.  Despite the fact that she hurt me.. I still miss her.”  His eyes are now getting misty.  Youngbae rubbed his back.

 

“I walked away from her but I can’t erase the fact that I want to pull her back and hug her again.. Youngbae, why am I feeling this way?  Why did she even need to come back?  I know that I like Jeka noona, that’s not just me playing or fooling around, I like her.  I am happy whenever I am with her, but, why does it have to be this hard?”  Jiyong continued.  He is still surprisingly calm.

 

“I don’t know what to say, Ji, well, I wouldn’t really expect you to completely forget about her after all that happened.  I mean, she hurt you, like hell.”  Youngbae stared at Jiyong, concern evident in his eyes.

 

“I know.. and I don’t ever wanted to hurt Jeka unnie, I like her.. so much.  I believe I am falling in love with her, but.. her going back, my mind is on whirlwind.  What should I do, Bae?”  Jiyong asked Youngbae and Youngbae tried to think of the right words to say.

 

“Let’s put it this way, what if you, Jeka and Dara noona are on a boat and it’s about to sink, and you only have two life vests, who will you save?  Dara or Jeka noona?”  Youngbae asked and Jiyong thought of it very hard.

 

“That’s a tough one..”  Jiyong shook his head and finally answered.

 

“I will give the life vests to the two of them.. and I will let myself drown..”  he responded and he stared at Youngbae.

 

“Are you sure about that?”  Youngbae asked, obviously implying a deeper thought.

 

Jiyong stood up and stared at the window.

 

“I think that is the best thing to do, Youngbae.  At least for me, it is…”

 

 

 

To be continued!!!!

 

My apologies for any grammatical errors or whatsoever, I am rushing in completing this chapter! Hahaha.

 

I hope you enjoy this and please expect another update in the next few days!

 

I love you all!!