New Student

Butterflies

                                                                      images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUXYz09WwvuVAl7NSeNxU                                                                                             

Monday has come and you were getting dressed for school. You put your hair in a high ponytail and put on your schooluniform. 
 
'JinYoung-ah! Are you finished?' you heard mom say. 
 
'Coming!' you answered. You went downstairs and sat at the dinner table. It was very quiet, like usual. You and your parents didn't talk that much. It wasn't because you were awkward, but more because there wasn't anything much to say. It felt comfortable in some way. 
 
'Going to school, JinYoung-ah?' you father asked trying to start a conversation. 
 
'Yes dad.' you answered. 'Uh... I heard we had a new student coming in our class.' you said trying to continue the conversation.
 
'Oh really?' your mom said. 'Do you know who it is?'
 
'Aniyo eomma.' you answered. 'I only know he's very smart. He had the highest score on his previous school. At least that's what JanYeong (her friend) told me.'
 
'Kkeure.' your mom nodded. 
 
You drank up your coffee and watched the clock.
 
'Aigoo! I'm going to be late!' you said shocked. 'I'm going now! Annyeonghigaseyo eomma and appa!'
 
'Bye honey, enjoy school.' your parents said.
 
~~~
 
Your school wasn't that far away, a 10 minute walk. But if you were in a hurry you could be there on 5 minutes.
 
You ran and entered the school when the second bell just had rung. 
 
'Aish!' you said, tired and red from the running.
 
You went to your class, hoping that the teacher wouldn't send you away for being late.
 
You just opened the door when you saw your class. They weren't even paying attention to you walking in the class. 
 
As you quietly walked to your seat, hoping that the teacher wouldn't notice, you saw where everyone's attention was going to. 
 
In front of the class stood a handsome tall boy with wavy black hair. He looked expressionless in the class as the girls where squeeling and pointing at him and the boys were pretending they couldn't even care less.
 
'So Hyun Joong shii, please tell us where you come from.' teacher Kim asked nicely.
 
The boy named Hyun Joong looked into the class with no expression and said: 'I used to live in Gangnam, but my father decided it would be better for me to go to the same school as ordinary people.' 
 
'He's from Gangnam?! Jjinja?!' you heard the girls say. 
 
'Well Hyun Joong shii, it's nice to have you in our class. Why don't you take a seat next to... JinYoung shii.' 
 
You were sitting alone at the back of the class, because you came in late.
 
The girls were turning their chairs as Hyun Joong made his way to the back of the class.
 
You picked up your bag from the chair sitting next to you and bowed apologizing. 
 
He looked at you and sat. His eyes were fixed on you for 3 seconds and you were feeling your cheeks turning red.
 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrpvS4hI6QycYgQ-5GnPa
 
'A-annyeong.' you said nervously. His eyes were still fixed at you. Then he turned away and looked at teacher Kim continuing the lesson.
 
'Mworago?' you thought. 'Why is he being so rude? Is it too much just saying hello?' 
 
You looked at him with surprised and angry expression, but he didn't seem to notice. 
 
You took out your schoolbooks and tried paying attention. 
 
But once in a while your eyes would go to the new student, who was taking notes. 
 
'Aish, why is he this good looking?!' you thought to yourself. 'He reminds me of the drama I watched yesterday. I wonder if he would be really nice if I got to know him better...' But you quickly rejected this thought. 
 
'No, someone like him wouldn't talk to me. What are you thinking JinYoung?'
 
You were so busy driving yourself insane that you didn't notice Hyun Joong staring at you.
 
His expression was amused by seeing your little metal breakdown.
 
You noticed him looking at you: 'Neh?' you said composing your face from a crazy person to a kind smile. 
 
He chuckled and drove his attention back to teacher Kim.
 
'He must be thinking I'm crazy. Great. A great way of introducing myself to the new student. That weird girl that can't keep her facial expressions straight.' you thought and sighted.
 
*RRIIINGG*
 
The bell went and Hyun Joong packed his stuff and swung his backpack over his back.
 
You watched as he walked away. After packing your own stuff you went to your friends.
 
'Annyeong JinYoung-ah!' they greeted you.
 
You smiled and went to sit by them during lunch. You saw they were happily talking about their weekends. You didn't bother to talk about yours, so you plugged in your earphones and turned your iPod on the highest volume. 
 
Even though you couldn't hear you friends you smiled and nodded, giving the impression you were listening and hoping that anything they said wasn't a direct question to you. 
 
After lunch you went to your next few lessons. None of them with the new student Hyun Joong.
 
The day went by quickly and you plugged your earphones in as you walked home.
 
As you were walking you saw a big limo driving past you. The window was open and sitting there was none other than Hyun Joong shii.
 
He looked out of the window and your eyes met. 
 
You watched as the limo drove past you and asked yourself the same question repeatatly: 'What is this strange feeling I'm having in my stomac?... Is it because of Hyun Joong?'
 
You shakes your head. 'Ani, I must have eaten something strange last night. Those ramens I ate  were probably outdated.' you said to yourself as you opened the door to your house. 
 
 
 
~~~
 
ANNYEONG!!! 
 
What did you guys think?? I'll update more if you guys enjoyed it. 
 
There is also another story my friend and I are working on named 'Kuro Ai'.
 
(she's sitting next to me writing that while I'm writing this. Hahaha)
 
I hope you enjoyed it ^^ :))