Rumor

Butterflies

The next day you got dressed to go to school.

On your way you thought about the envelop with the money you received from Kim Hyun Joong.

When you finally entered school you went to look for Kim Hyun Joong.

You walked past your fellow students and finally spotted Hyun Joong sitting next to the window, with his ear phones in.

'Annyeong.' you said as you walked up to him.

He didn't look up.

'Uh...' you tapped on his shoulder and he looked up. Annoyed at first but then an amused smile appeared on his face.

'Ah, JinYoung-ah. Gwenchana?' he asked.

You nodded. 

'Is something the matter?' he asked.

You nodded and looked into your bag, getting the envelop and reached out to give it to him.

'Here you go.' you said, but the envelop was still in your hands.

'Yah, what's that?' he asked.

'The money you left me, I don't want it.' you said as you looked up.

'It's okay, keep it.' he said and he plugged his ear phones in.

This really made you mad for some reason and you looked at him angry.

'Yah! I helped you last night because you had no clothes, not because I wanted to get damn money out of you. So take it back already!' you yelled at him with the envelop in you hand.

He looked up raising his eyebrows.

'Mwo?...' you heard whispering behind you.

'Kim Hyun Joong was with JinYoung last night?!' 

You turned around to see your classmates whispering and pointing at you. 

'Next time you have something to say, you don't have to raise your voice.' Hyun Joong said to you while sitting coolly on his chair, with a pen is his mouth. Looking at you with a small smirk on his face.

You sighted and looked at him annoyed: 'Shut up already.' 

And you threw your bag on the table, trying to ignore the rest of the class, especially the girls who were giving you nasty looks.

Teacher Kim finally came and started the class, which made everyone quiet.

'JinYoung, you babo...' you said and laid your head on your heads for the rest of the lesson trying to ignore Kim Hyun Joong.

Finally class was over and you walked to your locker.

As you walked you suddenly saw MinYeong standing there looking at her long nails.

She looked up and her big brown eyes looked like they were about to shoot fire.

'Yah! JinYoung!' she yelled at you and fiercely walked up to you.

You felt your how you made yourself smaller, intimated by MinYeong.

'Annyeong, MinYeong shii.' you bowed to her, with a fake smile on your face.

'Shut up.' she said as she dragged you to the lockers and pushed you against them. She stood in front of you.

'Mworago.' you said shocked.

'What's this rumor I'm hearing about you and Kim Hyun Joong?!' she asked harshly and you felt her breath.

'I don't know unnie...' you said scared.

'Let me make one thing perfectly clear.' she said while raising her finger. 'You might not know this but my father and Hyun Joongs are childhood friends. When the company of his father was about to go bankrupt, my father was there to help him and in change for that I got promised to be Hyun Joongs fiancée.' 

Your heart stood still at her words and she looked at you with an evil smile playing on her lips. 

'With other words... Stay. Away. From. Kim. Hyun. Joong.' she said and poked you with her long nails with every word she said.

MinYeong finally released you and walked away smiling. 

'Mwo?... Engaged?' you felt how your eyes filled up with tears as you sat on the cold floor.

 

 

~~~

 

Annyeong readers! Thanks for reading this^^

From now on the story will get better (I hope, kekekeke ;P)

Wait for more updates^^