Rain

Butterflies

                                                                            images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzRTzYp3iPRESWMa5touF          

 

Lee MinYeong swiftly walked passed you up to Kim Hyun Joong.

'Annyeong oppa! I kept my promise and came back for you!' MinYeong happily said.

Kim Hyun Joong, who was sitting on the staircase looked up from his phone to see MinYeong smiling at him.

'So, do you wanna come with me?' She asked pleasantly.

Kim Hyun Joong looked around and turned confused to Minyeong.

'Mwo, are you talking to me?' He asked.

'Of course I am, silly! Do you see anyone else here?' 

Kim Hyun Joong looked past her and saw you standing there. Your cheeks turned red and you quickly turned away, walking the opposite side of Hyun Joong and MinYeong.

'JinYoung you babo! Why are you still trying to get his attention? Can't you see that he attracts girls like MinYeong?' you thought as you were quickly walking out of school and you were too far away to hear the rest of their conversation.

'So, oppa. Would you like to go on a date? Tonight at 7?' MinYeong asked with an angelic smile and she was twirling her long fingers around her curly hair.

Hyun Joong smiled lightly while looking at the ground. 'Thank you for the offer, but no thanks. I have homework to do tonight.' he said and he swung his backpack over his back while heading to the entrance of the school.

MinYeongs smile disappeared and she clinched her teeth. 'Who does he think he is? Rejecting Lee MinYeong!' she asked herself angrily with her hands crossed over each other.

'Just wait Kim Hyun Joong, you will be mine. Whether you like it or not.' and she walked away, with her pumps echoing in the big hallway.

'Ugh. Maybe if I reject her nicely, she will stop bothering me.' He thought as he put his earphones in with an annoyed expression not aware of Lee MinYeongs rage and he walked to where he thought his limo was waiting.

~~

You were running home. It was raining very hard and you were soaked.

The thin schooluniform you were wearing didn't help either and you sneezed.

'Aish, why does it have to rain now?! I'm dying here with these stupid thin clothes.' you complained to yourself as you sneezed again.

'Are you used to talking to yourself?' a familiar voice asked amused.

'Neh?'  you looked up with surprised eyes and saw a smiling Kim Hyun Joong.

'Yes... No! I mean... Uh..' you muttered. 'What are you doing here sunbae?'

He smiled. Even though he was also wet from the heavy rain, he still looked handsome. With his wavy hair wildly falling for his head and drips of moisture running down his face.

'Oh, my car didn't show up and I didn't know the way back home so I was just walking when I came across you.'

'Oh, I see...' you muttered. 

An awkward silence fell and the only thing you could hear was the rain splatting onto the ground. 

'Are you planning to stay here all day or are you going to invite me over?'

You looked up, unaware of the cold weather and the wet clothes sticking to your body, surprised by his sudden propose.

What is he saying? Inviting him over?!

What if my parents are home? How should I introduce him? Boy with whom I have history, random guy that thinks I'm weird, but I also sometimes try to have a conversation with, classmate, future husband?...

I barely know him. But I didn't have much choice and I couldn't leave him behind in the rain, especially since he doesn't know the way back home.

'Well?...' he asked and you saw him shivering a bit. No wonder he was also wearing his schooluniform which were light brown pants, with a white shirt, tie and a green spencer.

'Alright then follow me.' you nodded and you ran away with Hyun Joong following you.

Your running made pools of water splash and you saw Hyun Joong easily keeping up with you.

For some reason you felt a light and bubbly inside. Knowing that HE was by your side. Even though it was because he had no other choice.

Panting and tired you both arrived home.

'Please don't be home. Please don't be home.' you said, praying your parents were not home.

You opened the door and walked inside. The lights were out. 

'Thank god, they're not home.' 

You led out a sigh of relief, but suddenly froze knowing that you were home alone with Kim Hyun Joong who was still looking curiously at you while frinicking with the wet clothes that were sticking on his body, featuring the toned muscles on his arms.

'Oh god.' you thought to yourself. 

~~

Annyeong!^^

I hope you're enjoying it until know, if you have any suggestions, feel free to tell me! ^^