He was here?!

Butterflies

                                                                          images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzCnbfEVNjd--Fep1fXql

 

 

'Come inside.' you said as you stepped aside.

'Thanks.' he said and he came in.

Your house wasn't that big, but it didn't seem to bother him as he walked in.

You were startled for a bit but then saw him shivering again.

'Omo, you must be cold! Do you wanna take a shower?' you asked shyly.

He just nodded and you took him to the bathroom.

'Don't you wanna shower first?' he asked you.

You were unaware of your wet clothes.

'Ani, it's okay, I'll use the shower next to my room.' you lied to him, because there only was one shower.

You just realized he had no other clothes, except for the wet ones he was wearing.

'Hm, just wait a moment sunbae.' and you snapped your fingers when an idea came across you.

You ran to your parents room and looked through your fathers clothes. 

'Aigoo, I really hope it's the right size.' you thought to yourself as you took out a pair of jeans with a white shirt and red sweater, so he wouldn't be cold. 

You came back and opened the door.

'Sunbae, I found a few pair of clothes, but I'm not sure...' you stopped in the middle of your sentence.

There you saw Hyun Joong standing with his shirt off, revealing his well trained muscles.

Your face turned red and you said with a broken voice: 'Oh, sunbae! I'm sorry!'

He looked at you, like it was normal for him to be shirtless in front of you and his eyes went to the clothes you were holding in your hands.

'Are those for me?'

'Oh, what? Yes, here take them!' you reached out with both your hands and your eyes closed.

You felt the weight of clothes taken and you opened your eyes and looked at him ashamed standing there, not knowing what to do.

'Yah! Are you planning to stand here and see the whole show? he said while raising his eyebrows.

'A-aniyo! Mianhaeyo.' and you bowed a few times clumsily with your cheeks feeling hot as fire as you turned away and got out of the bathroom as soon as possible.

You went to your room and let yourself fall onto your bed.

'JinYoung, you babo!' you said to yourself and held a pillow against your face.

You didn't hear that the running of the water in the shower had stopped, because you had fallen asleep and didn't hear Hyun Joong calling your name.

~~

You wook up a few hours later.

'Omo, what a weird dream...' you said while waking up. 'Hyun Joong was here...I'm truly turning insane.'

You looked around you and saw that you were still wearing your schooluniform.

'Mwo?...' you said as you got up. 'Why am I in my uniform?

You changed into a big sweater and tied your hair up.

You slowly went downstairs and to the kitchen to get a snack. 

You were drinking a cup of tea, while sitting at the kitchen table when you saw a little piece of paper lying on the table.

'What's this?...' and you read the note:

Annyeong JinYoung,

You are quite something, aren't you? Do you usually leave your guests behind to take a nap? 

Anyway, thanks for your help. If you find the envelop I left behind, you'll find money for the clothes you gave me.

I hope it's enough. 

And you don't have to worry about me, after it stopped raining I went to the bus stop and went home myself.

-Kim Hyun Joong

Your eyes widened.

'Mwo?! Jjinga?! He was here?... Aigoo' you said to yourself while hitting your head.

You looked up and saw the envelop with the money inside it. It truly was a lot of money. Probably more than the clothes you gave him.

You looked at it like it were a pair of dirty underwears. 

'Omo, who does he think he is? Leaving money behind! Like I did it for money!' you said mad and put the money back in an envelop.

'I'll give it to him back tomorrow.'  and you went upstairs with the note in your hand.

'It would be rude to throw this away...' you thought while looking at the note.

'I'll throw it away later.' and put the note in your drawer.