A Visit

Butterflies

                                                                                                images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHr34mj2rItKXY_l5cR6d

 

JinYoung sighed as she walked out of the shower.

'Engaged...' you thought as you let yourself fall onto your bed.

'Kim Hyun Joong is engaged...' you looked out of your window as drops of rain were hitting against the window. 

'Aish!' your yelled as you hit your head in frustration. 'Those damn people are driving me insane! Why would it bother me? How much have I even talked with that Hyun Joong guy?' 

You walked in circles in your room and hit the floor as hard as you could with every step you took. 

Still wearing a towel around your waist you looked through your clothes for clean ones.

'Aigoo... They're still in the laundry basket downstairs.' JinYoung said to herself as she walked downstairs. 

You found the laundry basket lying in the bathroom with all your clothes in it.

'I still have to wash them.' you said annoyed and sighed as you put them into the washing machine.

Suddenly the bell rang and you jumped up in surprise. 

'Omo? Who could it be this late?' you asked yourself as you walked to the door unaware that you were still wearing only a towel.

'JinYoung-ah!' a familiar voice called.

JinYoung jumped in surprise. 'What the hell is he doing here again?!' you thought as you ruffled your hair in frustration. 

'As long as he's not annoying the hell out of me, lets see what he has to say. Just act normally JinYoung. It's just Hyun Joong, just some spoiled annoying brat from Gangnam. Be cool...' you took a deep breath and exhaled as you opened the door.

There you saw him standing. Wearing black trousers and a white shirt. 

So simple, yet so handsome. His brown hair fell nonchalantly over his face in big curls like a curtain. 

He looked so angelic, as a big dazzling smile appeared on his face. 

'Hyun Joong-shii...' you said in a soft voice.

'JinYoung-ah...' a deep frown appeared on his face. 

The big smile on his face dissapeared and he looked at you with big eyes.

'Mwo?...' you said as your eyes went to the bag he was holding.

'Oh... Uhm...Here. Take it.' he said as his face turned red, he reached out to give you the bag.

You peeked inside of it. 'Ahh.. Of course! The clothes I gave you!' You bowed smiling at him. 

'Gamsahamnida Hyun Joong-shii!' 

As you bowed the towel you were wearing suddenly fell off, leaving you with nothing but a bra and underwear.

Hyun Joong looked at you with big eyes for a second and then quickly turned around.

'Dear God this can't be happening...' 

You felt how your cheeks were burning like they were on fire. 

'OH MY GOSH PLEASE TELL ME I'M DREAMING THIS' and you suddenly let out a scream.

You quickly picked up the towel and ran away leaving Kim Hyun Joong behind with big amazed eyes.

'That girl...' He said as a little smile appeared on his lips. 

'JinYoung, YOU BIG FREAKING IDIOT.' you thought as you ran through your house.

'Now I've done it, my life might as well be over.' and you let yourself fall onto your bed as big tears were running down your face. 

'He must be thinking that I'm a big doing that. How could I forget I was wearing a towel?!' 

You felt how your pillow was getting wet. 

'BABO BABO BABO' you hit your head with the pillow.

You didn't hear someone was walking into your room. 

'JinYoung-ah...You left the door open.' Hyun Joong said smiling as he walked to you.

You froze. 

You felt how he sat on your bed and you didn't dare to look up. 

'Oh God, what must he think of me right now...'

Suddenly you felt how something warm was covering you.

'Walking around like this will make you sick JinYoung-ah.' he said as he laid the blanket over you.

You felt how he came closer and his sweet breath felt warm against your skin. 

You looked up and locked eyes with him and his pink lips, that seemed to be inching their way forward.

mkgroup83.jpg

-------

 

 

 

IM UPDATING AFTER MY TESTS AGAIN, HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE TEASE.